[UNFAIR TREATMENT] Discord Moderation

Hello,

I recently was BANNED from the Discord for posting an image of a consenting adult femboy (ID verified) who was fully clothed with a finger (the thumb, rest of hand visible) in their mouth by renowned neo-Nazi femboy hater @ Mako . This is a clear double standard and we as a community mustn't stand for it. We should be allowed to post safe for work content in the Discord.

How this affects me as a terminally online cretin:

I have only been on the server for three weeks since I came back and unfortunately being banned from the Discord is an action that is simply too personal and is way past the line. Since a different post with a similar sentiment received significant support I am calling on the Olympus Community to redouble their support for me to be unbanned from the Discord.

A few key considerations:

😮 Civilian Council members are allowed to openly use slurs in the Discord 😮 

CqOJTZQ.png

Image caption: Hard-hitting evidence of extreme racism.

Is this professionalism throughout the Olympus Entertainment - Mecca for Gamers network?

This is getting the noggin joggin...

Even the crybullies are using slurs in the Discord in between discussion of homosexual acts.

rihk6Jt.png

Image caption: A crybully in their native habitat using racial slurs on an online ArmA 3 RP gaming forum Discord.

The noggin really kinda be joggin rn...

The discussion in detail of homosexual acts is not prohibited in the Discord, as you can tell from the rampant discussion of explicit activities. Discussion in detail of heterosexual acts is not prohibited in the Discord either. Therefore there is no logical reason for why I am banned from the Discord as even if you think that femboys are gay (they are not) I have not broken any rules in posting a photo of a femboy. This shows that there is an incredible requirement for me to be unbanned and so the legal maxim nulla poena sine lege should apply as I have broken no server laws in my activities.

My attempts at rectifying the issue:

The first thing I did was make a ban appeal and it was hastily denied by our dear friend @ Marcus  who did not cite a reason. I went to the DMs with him. I will not disclose the content of the rest of the DMs because I had a heart-to-heart with @ Marcus  and he finally confessed his love for me which I am very happy. I will however provide you with the following context and snippet.

Context: I provided @ Marcus  with a screenshot of @ CaloomClark  saying a racial slur that you will be banned for saying in-game in the Discord and asked why @ CaloomClark  was not banned for saying such derogotary slurs (I broke down in tears when I first read them, it was too far, and very personal you see...) but I was banned for posting a femboy having some fun.

hUSU4GV.png

Image caption: Marcus admitting that slurs are permitted.

Key takeaway: @ Marcus  has confirmed that as long as you say it as a meme, not to be taken seriously, as well as "gaslighting" you are allowed to say racial slurs such as the N word (soft A confirmed, hard R pending approval). 

BrHHTpH.png

Image caption: Official missive from @ Marcus  confirming the N-word passi issuance to the Olympus Entertainment - Mecca for Gamers online gaming community.

Attempt number 2:

JbrBQP2.png

Image caption: A brave warrior attempts to gain freedom from his shackles and is swiftly cut down by an oppressive e-janitor. The warrior attempts to assuade but is unsuccessful.

This is the second action I attempted to take in reaching out to @ Mako  in a more direct manner, as he is the one who has been revealed to have placed the ban. These attempts were rebuked by @ Mako  which is very telling.

Attempts have been made by independent Pulitzer Prize winning investigative journalist @ The Sovereign  to contact @ Grandma Gary  surrounding this incident for a comment or to intervene, but it has been reported that @ Grandma Gary  has been spending lots of time being literally Hitler. You can read more about this in her thrilling op-ed linked below:

Thank you @ The Sovereign , excellent journalism. 

Conclusion:

I am unjustly banned from the Discord, Mako is afraid of how much he loves femboys that he had to silence me as it was tempting him too much seeing just a glimpse of a femboy, free me up, fuck it while you're at it free @ Montez , @ Kyle , @ ZimZim , @ mat the w , @ Big John , @ bummm , @ Parker R  and fuck it @ Winters  unblacklist @ I bought olympus for 50k  hurry the fuck up they did nothing wrong.

Shoutout @ Boovin , @ Rufus  for providing me with the evidence required to present this cutting-edge journalistic masterpiece and I will enjoy my nomination.

• Like 9
  • Wow 1
  • Hmm 1
  • Cringe 2
1 minute ago, Boovin said:

@ Zeuse scratching his receding, oily head rn trying to comprehend how a forum post has more attention to detail than any hock of shit he has personally overseen before shovelling it into the game 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

The editing job done on the N-word pass is leaps and bounds better I agree

1 minute ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

The editing job done on the N-word pass is leaps and bounds better I agree

putting more effort into this fat turd I’m ramming down my toilets throat than went into Sofia bank 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

Everything @ Fefe  looks at is a spitting image!!!!! 

cause it’s covered in fucking spit!!!!!

Cause he has a HUGE LISP

🗣️🗣️🗣️💦💦💦💦

Edited by doubleueyeceekay
 🗣️🗣️🗣️💦💦💦💦
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

if you think that femboys are gay (they are not)

SAY IT LOUDER

FREE MY BROTHER @ Mako  @ Ryan  @ Grandma Gary

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, Noble said:

You guys really need to be locked away in a basement somewhere and keep your weird fantasies to yourselves. Gross shit 

Thankfully my mothers’ (apostrophe in the correct location) basement has a 3 gigabit connection via fibre.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Rufus said:

Just a heads up to all involved that I am in fact white but reserve the right to say the N word under specific circumstances and will not face administrative action.

The common law SOPs decreed by Marcus say that if you are making a meme and/or gas lighting it’s A-OK.

I may also add, Rufus reserves the right to report you for harassment if you attempt to, lend credence to the idea, or theorise reporting him. Reporting him is simply too far and too personal. It crosses a line. Enough is enough.

Grandma gary told me i could say it. But you should still be unbanned twinks on top xxxxxxxxxxxx

7 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

Thankfully my mothers’ (apostrophe in the correct location) basement has a 3 gigabit connection via fibre.

…… no, it wasn’t LMFAO

Unless you’re my sexual baby @ thomaslorddd

I unilaterally support TNM's position, and suggest mental disorders and degeneracy as the cause of anyone who stands in their way.  They are above reproach.