Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

To Olympus, Thank you, and Goodbye ; The Rafa Yapfest to end all Rafa Yapfests

• Admin
8 hours ago, Rafa said:

@Headless I'm actually pretty shocked that Headless is gone. But I'll still mention him if only to say you are one of the most schizo people I have ever met in my life. Manipulative, Liar, Retard, out of control ego. One of the worst seniors, worst staff members, and all around L person who set out to rape the APD for nothing more than to satiate his own ego. SEEK. MENTAL. HELP. NOW. Would constantly verbally abuse subordinates, lie, fabricate circumstances where he was the always the victim, and would literally abuse the trust of seniors under him for his own gain. It's too bad I never got to tell you this myself, but when you left the SAPD, and then turned around and cried that you were forced out and removed, not only did you set a precedent that would be followed by other shitty seniors yet to come, but you did the APD the biggest favor you possibly could have. You were a really chill and nice guy before you just let olympus get to you. Hope you are doing well, but also eat a dick you fucking jag.

bro held zero back. 

@ Rafa enjoy life brother learned a lot from you and other then our stance on appeals we were pretty close friends. Thanks for helping me get wiki, without it I doubt i would be where i am in the community today. We had a lot of funny cases and a lot of fun times together and I wish you nothing but the best I truly mean that. I think at times you thought otherwise but I really applaud the way you carry yourself and your up beat and positive demeaner. See you later alligator 

• Love 1
  • +1 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Joel said:

This entire post was beautifully said, and I couldn’t agree more. This highlighted section specifically more people should take note on and realize not everything is so serious.
Didn’t really know you too well Rafa, but from what I’ve read here and have seen you seem like a great person. You’ll be missed thank you for all you’ve done to help make Olympus a better place. o7 

what are you gay

@ Rafa

from running around as a corporal with you to being removed by you I can safely say we had a good run and a crap load of fun in between.

you always made people take RP to another level and it always ended in laughter I shall miss you.

may you have the best of luck in life and don’t be a stranger. 

• Love 1
  • Admin

Sucks to see you go man but I know when life gets in the way. I hope you stick around a bit so we can still play from time to time. Don’t be a stranger and know we are always here for you man 😉 

Damn, one of my favorite people I’ve met playing this game. Truly a fun and great person to sit in a TeamSpeak channel with during COVID and shoot the breeze. Don’t be a stranger man and the best of luck in life and what it brings for you next. 

whenever staff leave they just @ ryan and explain he is far from present in his own community, and just @ the rest of staff/Sr APD Thus further proving all staff are just in an ego club and rarely involve themselves w the server. KEKKKKKKK

40 minutes ago, Horizon said:

whenever staff leave they just @ ryan and explain he is far from present in his own community, and just @ the rest of staff/Sr APD Thus further proving all staff are just in an ego club and rarely involve themselves w the server. KEKKKKKKK

Brother, I don’t feel the need to @ people for the sake of proving that we’re friends. Go outside. 

@ Rafa , you are a good and hardworking dude. Your work ethic and qualities as a person will drive you far, I wish you well!

I hope that in life, you find something that you are as passionate in doing, just as you were as passionate in dealing with the Olympus community and the game.

Hopefully, you'll take away from your experiences with dealing with the Olympus community and other staff, faction leaders, etc. as a set of lessons that can be extended to many different things.

• BlessUp 1
  • Admin

Holy shit, that was a wild read. I am going to miss you joining, baked out of your mind, and starting the most off-the-wall conversations. o7

On 3/28/2024 at 4:04 AM, Rafa said:

@ TapTap  Another cool guy until he let olympus get to him. You were cool until you just started causing drama because you were grumpy you didn't have a virtual rank in a roleplaying game and the guy who did have the rank you saw yourself getting wasnt the guy you liked grr angry forums post. IDK whoever was all involved with that but you and @ Iceman   and @ JaydenB  started out so strong only to ego out and spiral like mfs. Don't get me wrong, you guys are all awesome guys and I like you, but also hope you guys are touching enough grass and simply taking a break from olympus ever now and then. It was just funny to see you guys go all victim mode and also say you were removed but you weren't removed and just relied on the mob mentality of the forums to validate your misguided opinions on the APD and to bash Winters. Things could've been different and I wish things didn't go the way they did but also i dont care its arma who cares about any of this you all are great cools and my opinion on shit that has already happened doesn't really matter considering i went into hibernation. 

I never once said i was removed i openly stepped down from the role. I wish you knew the entirety of the situation but you weren't around at the time to see how it actually unfolded. I can guarantee you I held very minimal ego whilst being SAPD, minus one comment in a moment of anger,  and was one of few who continued to make time for the juniors which was a massive reason as to why i wanted to be SAPD as the seniors at the time i was a junior never did. Please re-evaluate this comment. I appreciate your time on olympus and ive got many great memories with you it was fun o7 bro