Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

To Olympus, Thank you, and Goodbye ; The Rafa Yapfest to end all Rafa Yapfests

17 minutes ago, Rafa said:

Taking yourself too seriously. Both in instances where someone was ego'ing out, and in instances where people were demonstrating good judgment in a situation, I learned that you need to keep yourself grounded. You need to put yourself in the shoes of the other person and think about how you would want to be interacted with if the roles were reversed.

This entire post was beautifully said, and I couldn’t agree more. This highlighted section specifically more people should take note on and realize not everything is so serious.
Didn’t really know you too well Rafa, but from what I’ve read here and have seen you seem like a great person. You’ll be missed thank you for all you’ve done to help make Olympus a better place. o7 

• Love 1
  • BlessUp 1
  • Community Manager
30 minutes ago, Rafa said:

"....but I always cringe when I've seen seniors turn from chill and smart folk who got promoted for their skills turn into absolute brain dead powermongers who think they're god's gift to the APD."

I am god's gift to the APD.

Known this has been a long time coming. Goodbye lad, safe travels.

• Love 1
  • Clown 1
  • Community Manager

Always a pleasure @ Rafa  ❤️

Good luck with all your future endeavors. I hope to cross paths again. Remember don’t be a stranger. 

• Love 1
  • Clown 1
  • Admin

I agree! @ TapTap is a true ego maniac and should be put in his place!!

Also once I came back to staff I took over as the ticket junky. So I got you covered there. Never got to meet you but everyone spoke super highly of you. Thank you for your contributions to the server brother. 

Also the headless part was wild lmfao

• BlessUp 2
  • STFU 1

Arma jits really be putting more effort into goodbye posts than college applications this shit get serious. W for helping the autistic kid that was wholesome as fuck. Never met you before, but I'm sure your friends would want you to stop by every now and then and say hi. Goodluck in life

• Like 1

o7 bud. One of the chillest and nicest people on Olympus. Fuck you and your phone tho frfr. The amount of times I had to fix your bans cuz you did player reports on your phone was astronomical. Love you tho.

You got me on snap you can always hit me up for anything bitch.

• Love 1
  • +1 1
  • STFU 1
26 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Wow...   You wrote a 90lb book about leaving and not one shout out to me?

Honestly, remember that time you got me banned because I broke your leg and emoted in front of the medic so you couldn’t heal after releasing you? That’s literally the point I evaluated my behavior on the internet and decided to not be toxic anymore. So real talk, you actually had a pretty good impact on who I am today which is as weird to say to you as I’m sure it is to hear 

21 minutes ago, Millennium said:

o7 bud. One of the chillest and nicest people on Olympus. Fuck you and your phone tho frfr. The amount of times I had to fix your bans cuz you did player reports on your phone was astronomical. Love you tho.

You got me on snap you can always hit me up for anything bitch.

Ah yes, I did hundreds of reports on my phone 😂 don’t know how proud I am of being hunched over my iPhone with AirPods in scrubbing through evidence during my smoke breaks but that shit did indeed happen 

2 hours ago, Rafa said:

you have a really deep voice, i think thats sexy check dms for phone number 

2 hours ago, Rafa said:

ir we came up together and you should already know if I went all out on how much i love you this shit would be 10 pages long. I wish you would arrest me irl so that you could have your way with me and leave me dead in an alley with one between the opticals while your still warm seed fills my ear canal.

2 hours ago, Rafa said:

YOU ARE SEXY I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO YOU.

This post made me really horny

On a real note though I didn't talk to you much but the few times I did you were an awesome guy and the community will miss you!!

P.S. Fuck you for having a name I cant say without making it sound like Wafa

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
7 minutes ago, Rafa said:

Honestly, remember that time you got me banned because I broke your leg and emoted in front of the medic so you couldn’t heal after releasing you? That’s literally the point I evaluated my behavior on the internet and decided to not be toxic anymore. So real talk, you actually had a pretty good impact on who I am today which is as weird to say to you as I’m sure it is to hear 

No.. that's exactly what I expected to hear.  I've been around from watching you be a retarded toxic kid all the way up to the point where you grew up and owned your actions.  I was also once a retarded toxic kid that grew up.  Take care of yourself Mr. @ Rafa

• STFU 1
  • SWAT Commander

o7 rafa, the most genuine and humble person I've gotten to have the honor of working alongside with. Hope you're doing well, and hope to see you around in TS from time to time. Also, realest post I've read in a WHILE. 

• Love 1
  • STFU 1
  • Admin

There is a myriad of positive things I could say about you, but I will keep it short and sweet. It was a pleasure working with you as you were a great member of SAPD, a great staff member, and a great member of the community who dedicated himself for the right reasons across the board. I thank you for your dedication. It is sad to see you officially leave now with a post, albeit one of the most truthful I've seen in some time. I wish you the best of luck in life with all of your future endeavors. As always Olympus will always be here so don't be a stranger. o7

• Love 2
  • STFU 1
  • Chief of Police

o7 Rafa, I will always cherish our RP adventures undercover! Don't be a stranger and yes I will still continue to harass you and send you memes. 

It was a privilege to be a staff member and a Sr with you! Nothing but positives can be said for what you have done for this community.