Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

A little interview for our Olympus community. Come participate!

• Admin

Just a little questionnaire to get to know each other a little better. ALL members are encouraged to participate. Have some fun with it!

( please use the included format when replying )

~ Tell us a little something about yourself! ~

~ Which section of the forums are you most interested in and why? ~

~ How did you find out about Olympus entertainment? How long have you been a part of our community? ~

~ Have you made any friends during your time in this community? ~

~ What is your most memorable experience in our servers? ~

~ Do you have a video of your favorite RP moment you would like to share? ~

~ Do you have a video of your favorite funny moment in-game you would like to share? ~

~ What do you think a player should do at least ONCE while playing in our community?

~ What is your favorite location in Altis ~

~ What do you think is the best thing about Altis Life and our Olympus community? ~

~ Do you have any tips or hints for new members? ~

~ Who do you consider the most UNIQUE member of our community? ~

*Please be courteous. No flaming, bashing or ignorance of any kind will be tolerated. This is just for fun so make the most of it.  

• Like 4

I'm a shitter, like really absolutely fucking horrendous at the game.

Videos & Screenshots bc it's funny to watch fails.

~ How did you find out about Olympus entertainment? How long have you been a part of our community? ~

My friends played. Played pre-wipe, back when they were lucky to hit like 40 players.

Hell to the naw naw naw. Everyone hates me. (Besides like 3 people)

All of my lovely bans.

I don't record pfft.

~ Do you have a video of your favorite funny moment in-game you would like to share? ~

No video, but I said "Nigga" in game, and peter banned me https://gyazo.com/b089c55b276b462f9f2a848067a46684 as a joke. When I logged back in, I was restrained by the almighty god himself, and then teleported to the middle of nowhere where I see him and Dezree standing there. He asks me if I'm a god. I told him I was a low tier god, he was the almighty god. He approved. After this, he asks "are you going to be racist again?" as Dezree pulls out a Zubr. "Only in a social experiment" I reply. Dezree shoots me in the foot. He asks the same question, I reply with the same answer, and again I get shot in the foot. He says "Last chance" and I say "No." As I say no, I see a wire transfer from Peter Long and then he says "Kill him" and Dezree fucking domes me. After that I'm chilling in my house and I hear foot steps, I look around and see nothing, I walk downstairs and hear a massive explosion, look in my front small room, and see a shit ton of blown up boats. Gotta love Peter's fucking boats.

~ What do you think a player should do at least ONCE while playing in our community?

Talk shit to Mr.Kevin :Kappa: Jkjk. Definitely join/attempt to create a big gang and compete in Gang wars or a huge ass cartel fight.

Kavala!! (I said it first bitches)

~ What do you think is the best thing about Altis Life and our Olympus community? ~

The actual server. The development is great. The MAJORITY of the staff members are great. It's honestly the best server I've played on, and one of the best communities aside from all the toxicity in sidechat.

Don't trust people. They WILL fuck you over.

I can't decide on this one. There's far too many. Perhaps Mobundo because he's almost always RPing in that fucking voice. Shout out to "tooby".

• Like 4

Hi, My real name is Joel, I play football, I like PC Gamming.?

The most interesting section on the forums For me is the Videos & Screenshots, To watch montages, and look at people's Funny moments.

I found out about Olympus when I bought arma, I  joined it instead of a wasteland, and thought it was pretty cool. I've been In the community for about a Year.

Yeah I've met several people through out gangs, and meeting people well playing cop.

When @bigPat lost connection in his Orca and it went up side down. Video below.

No.

Go fishing or do Peaches lol.

Old Meth Cartel, Moonshine.

The best part about this community is the people, and the unique thing within our Altis life server. 

Do runs to make money, Rp before killing someone, Join a gang, and have fun.

I couldn't say because there's so many people among the 2 servers, teamspeak, and forums. Everyone here is unique and special in some way. ( Said some cringey stuff, Don't cringe )

• Like 4

Tell us a little something about yourself! ~

I'm really good with rooks, if your gang ever needs a pistolbanger, hmu 

I love the video/screenshot section. Watching montages is a fun thing to do during class.

I found out through my irl friend who switched here from asylum. I've been apart of Olympus since August

I've made a few.

Too many!

I don't record but I RP as a foreigner that only speaks with clicks, and it's fucking hilarious. @Poro

Nah.

Scatting in Kavala. It's extremely fun, and it's a great way to meet new friends and possibly a new gang.

I love Ghost Hotel, and fighting there is super suspenful.

Olympus is great because the staff are cool as fuck, and the community is cool.

Cement is great for starters! That's how I made my money way back.

@Mobundo African Warlord. His RP is outstanding to everyone else's, and his dedication to using two different voices is amazing. Runner up would be @Marty

Edited by Augustus
  • Like 4

Average Alabamian with a penchant for annoying people that hate being annoyed.

R&R because no one verbally rapes me on there.

Discovered it with a German friend back in June 2015.

No

When I log off.

This is where I'd put one if I had any.

~ Do you have a video of your favorite funny moment in-game you would like to share?

Survive 5 minutes in Kavala

The western half.

People actually care.

Watch out for people who don't care.

[Taxi] Marty - Never played much with a guy, but there's something unique about a person on the internet that every faction likes no matter what he does to them.

• Like 4

~ Tell us a little something about yourself! ~ I'm a Ford mechanic from Indiana. I live way out in the country and farm. My internet is shite. My computer is shite. I harvest potatoes and use them as my processor and graphics cards.

~ Which section of the forums are you most interested in and why? ~ Ban appeals. I seem to be there a lot.

~ How did you find out about Olympus entertainment? How long have you been a part of our community? ~ I heard of Altis life about 2years ago from a youtuber. I started out on some random server and eventually ended up on Olympus. I was a member of "Dome Central" gang which was pre-pre wipe. Always fighting bur-ban and ki. Then Nerdz began and had some good fights with them.

~ Have you made any friends during your time in this community? ~ Sure. Luke Duke and I became pretty cool. Badaim is pretty neat when he isn't bitching. McGuire...when he actually gets on.

~ What is your most memorable experience in our servers? ~ I was R&R for like a week and my gang at the time T, was in a fight in old Athira rebel. I just got in the TS and they were all begging for the medics to show up and start reviving them. So I jumped on medic with my T tags and was in the T teamspeak. And I drove my box truck right into Athira rebel while Isaac Newton and an admin hovered above in a Mohawk. Revived my whole gang and dropped them my supplies. This whole time Isaac is flipping out in group chat demanding I get in his TS channel RIGHT NOW! Needless to say....3 day metagaming ban and instant blacklist. :(

~ Do you have a video of your favorite RP moment you would like to share? ~ None on video

~ Do you have a video of your favorite funny moment in-game you would like to share? ~ No but the other night I ninja lockpicked Grandma Garys hellcat and stole it in HW hq while him and all the other higher up APD were like 20m away fucking off. God-tier lockpicker.

~ What do you think a player should do at least ONCE while playing in our community? Piss Peter off once or twice

~ What is your favorite location in Altis ~ Sofia

~ What do you think is the best thing about Altis Life and our Olympus community? ~ The members

~ Do you have any tips or hints for new members? ~ This isn't real life so blow all the money you can anytime to have it. Stay broke like me. Makes the game more interesting.

~ Who do you consider the most UNIQUE member of our community? ~ Ham

Edited by [H|H] Frost
  • Like 2

I have the dankest memes on the server.

Videos and screenshots, like to see montages, funny vids, ect.

Friends from Garry's Mod showed me it :)

No.

Flying my brand new uninsured mohawk right over the federal reserve the day they added titans to it. The rage was real ;-;

nope :'c

pennywise.jpg

Go on top of the office building and rdm kids in kavala.

jail

The aids members

dont die

Taxi Marty <3

• Like 2

I'm a neuroscientist who studies the hippocampus.  Former EVE online and FFXI player.

I guess the suggestions?  I like brainstorming new ideas.

Server browser trying to see what Altis Life was all about, Olympus was one of the more populated servers with decent pings.  I tried playing in March 2015 and I was like "meh I'll just wait for GTAV", mostly because the vehicle damage in Arma was aids at that point.  Then I tried GTA V and was very underwhelmed.  When I came back to Olympus in June 2015 it was more playable and the rest is history.

I can be a bit of a lone wolf but I've made some friends sure.

Probably the time that the APD showed up in a Hummingbird and totally turned the tables on some people attempting to rob me as civ.

• Attempt to fight while outnumbered (and win).
  • Get caught by APD and RP as a lunatic 

It's a game developed by the community, for the community, with no profit motives driving decision making.  Where else do you find that?  Cheating is dealt with by active admins so there's actually some competitiveness.

• Don't trust late night "server truces".  
  • Do delivery missions until you have a fleet of cars and can afford some basic weapons, then do legal goods.
  • Turtles.
  • Look at whether there are medics online before deciding which server to join.  Medics greatly affect the risk/reward of many activities.
  • Solo play is often more profitable than group play.
  • APD and R&R tests focus on the aspects of the rules that ARE NOT common sense.  If you try to "wing it", at all, you will fail.

• Like 3

I'm a semi-professional World of Warcraft player, been playing the past 10 years. I barely play anything else.

Videos & Screenshots, you always see something absolutely hilarious at least once a day for sure.

~ How did you find out about Olympus entertainment? How long have you been a part of our community? ~

I found out about Olympus by just searching for Altis Life in the filter and picking this one since it had a lot of players on it. I've been playing on Olympus for the past 16 months and have loved it ever since.

Absolutely, I've been in only a few gangs since I don't gang hop and I always have a great time with everyone in the gangs.

Doing Terrors in Kavala with only rooks or pdubs, shooting down a full hummy with 9mms during the Terror. And role playing with my boys Postman and GrandpaSquid whenever we get caught by the cops.

Sadly no, on my old harddrive that fried :(

Not the funniest but i love my boy Catsmeow 

Kavala Terror, Fed/Jail, apply for either APD or R&R

Sofia, then you get to fight off hundreds of waves of Mk (Murksanity gang)

The actually friendliness behind all the bullshit, if you look in sidechat most days it's absolutely cancer filled. But get on cop with those people or just dick around with them in game and not against them, everyone's usually actually pretty friendly and nice.

Do legals, SUVs only if you go bigger you will get robbed by me

Join a gang, always best to have back up available.

Just have fun, it's a damn game in the end.

With no bias or bullshit, my dad/Gang Leader, @Jaeger Mannen absolutely has the most unique role play in this community. He started a gang that has lasted a Year and a Half now, and we all worship a fucking Tree, and I mean we WORSHIP it. We sacrifice non-believers to it, on a island we founded.

• Like 3

I should have uninstalled Arma 3 months ago. 

Community section, for the flames.

1st server that came up. Couple months.

Yes

RDM

Meth Pro

Fat Clemenza when he is drunk.

No

[MC] Buffalo Bill

• Like 1

My real name is Hunter, I'm 14 (Birthday is Friday <3) and I play Tennis

I like the video and screenshots section because, you know, it's just videos.

I found out about you guys through a group of friends that I've know for 2 years and they have left the server. This was almost a year ago :) 

Yes, many people.

When @Grandma Gary @McDili and @Fat Clemenza let me keep my APD :)

Be Zubr'd by the man himself @Peter Long 50 Cal by @Grandma Gary and get a Taxi ride from @Marty

Pyrgos

The people and how they interact with each other.

New members? Don't be discouraged if you get shit on by a bigger gang, always keep your head up and it will pull through :)

I would say I'm pretty Unique, but the most, would probably be @Marty The man never talks (I've heard him talk) and is quite a good rp'er :)

• Like 3

I live in New Jersey, and play basketball and tennis for my school. 

Video & Screenshots because that's where all the top memers are :D

I originally started watching Summit and went over to Asylum when I first bought the game to play with him. I soon realized that back then the server was quite shitty so I decided to convert over to Olympus because of the player count and better frames. Since then, I've played Olympus since around August 2014

Yes

Too many to pick one out of but definitely some great times on this server.

They should try to fight cartels at least once because I feel that's one of the most entertaining things to do on Olympus .

Moonshine Cartel 

Grind it out, get better, get known, beat on bitches 

[Taxi] Marty

• Like 3

After playing the DayZ standalone and getting tired of jogging everywhere, I was introduced to Arma, more specifically to Olympus. After playing on somebody else's account for a long time, during which time my in-game name was Mato and later changed to Marty, I decided to buy Arma 3 for myself after the server wipe; I figured that the wipe was a good time to do so. Olympus is the first and only server I've played on in Arma 3.

I am known for two main things here: being a Taxi, and kicking people in the nuts and getting away with it surprisingly often. As a taxi I generally charge my customers based on distance and risk, but often when the trip is a short one, or if the customer is poor, the trip is often free. Recently I've been asking people to just wire me whatever amount they feel is fair. I find i get more money that way :D. I have made 3 lists, a blacklist, whitelist, and goldlist, which i use to determine if someone will get a taxi, how much it will cost, etc. People who RDM or in other ways displease me go on the blacklist (meaning I don't provide taxi services to them) and have to pay a fee to get off it, and in some cases they're there forever-_-.
White and Gold listed people get priority and certain perks.

I live in Canada, my aim is terrible, I'm rarely armed, I sometimes debate politics in sidechat which tends to annoy people, I often rage when RDMed, I prefer using words like nincompoops, crotch pheasants, and hooligans to describe people I disapprove of, but sometimes I can't resist using stronger language. When I'm mad, you'll know it, and I will likely seek revenge :ph34r:. Until recently I've been relatively poor, but after the increase in value of many resources, my money skyrocketed :D

I like the suggestions section; it's nice to know what other people's ideas are, and it's good to have a place to post my own suggestions and see what people think of them.

I found out about Olympus from my brother who recommended it. I don't remember exactly when I joined but it must be around 1-2 years.

Yes! Great people in Olympus. Too bad some of them left and some were banned, but there's always an abundance of awesome people here.

I remember one time when I was being arrested a long time ago, I Role-Played being a German tourist and I demanded speaking to the German chancellor Angela Merkel.

One time I was coming back to Kavala from a drug run and there was an active police checkpoint. I forgot what was in my box truck and when asked if they may search my vehicle, I stupidly said yes.

And of course, the time I was vigied for my 178 or so assaults by [TW]Hunter and then so many people helped me get revenge :)

Nope

Nope

Be arrested by a cop who Roleplays well, spend a day in Kavala and engage in shenanigans there, meet some OS members, participate in an event

Kavala obviously!

The staff are friendly and have a sense of humour, many people roleplay well, and a lot of people are often willing to help new people get started.

If you're going to be a vigi, only arrest mass rdmers or people who rob new people.

An easy and safe way to make money is at the hunting grounds north of Altis.

Can't decide

Edited by Marty
  • Like 5

My Name is Ben/Benjamin, I am 14 years old.

APD / Rule Changes or Improvements / Updates And Changes

When I first got Arma 3 I started joining random Altis Life Servers and one day I stumbled upon Olympus, I've been on this server and have been a part of this community since late October of 2014

I have made countless amounts of friends by playing on this server

Either fighting Cartels or pretty much being a scat when I first joined the server

I do not saddly :/

I don't really have one tbh

Joining either R&R or APD

It would have to be either Kavala, or the whole East side of the map

The variety of people in the Community, and the awesome moments you will have with them

Get involved in the community, join the R&R or APD.

I have 3, but I would say Mcdili, Peter Long, and Mr Kevin

• Like 2

My Name Is Michael, I Mean.. Mobundo !  I Workout  do Boxing  And, am on my school track team for the first time this year.
i started gaming on console i  did semi Competitive for 2 years then after a long discussion i switched with 5 people i met on there. we all switched to PC for better community's and more powerful experiences while  playing ! 

Videos and screen shots, it reminds me of a wall of history and videos of things that have happend and peoples personal game accomplishments! its cool and unique when people share that stuff.  

i legit logged on cause it said car mods and housing, i thought it would be soo cool *NOTE* i had like 3 hours on arma! lol so i was totally new and loved the Gta style that altis life had 

As Some May Know. i am a Sergeant on the APD and also the leader of Night Watch. i have met so many cool members and opponents and crazy characters, so yes of coruse ! 

i have way to many. personal experience is when the 3 rip wild fire was going on and he was accused of hacking. i logged into a war at war-zone outpost. and people were surrounding me and i put up a pretty good fight klling  alot of them heres the video #marketing 

I Do Not there are far to many. i have alot though and wouldn't mind posting them one day. some funny stuff happens throught a servers life 

Uhm this one for sure it is in my apd montage when i was on as a p.o me and @DocJoe Cornpusher had a super funny rp experience here is the video it starts at 6:57

Spend a full day wasting money and mobbing around whether its against civs or cops. or my favorite when everyone unites under one banner to fight the APD as a group that can get crazy fun! 

Either Down By cocaine processing since that shack is where i first started. or the military outpost by the airport it isnt a rebel but its pretty sick 

Altis life - you can build a empire. or something that is there tomorrow when you wake up for sure.
Olympus - the things that shape it players. map and way the verson of altis life works., 

Blood Diamonds make cash flow. and i say this to people in sidechat if they are thinking of quitting 
If you can try to get your foot in the door and start out in this hard economy you will not want to leave this server has so many amazing perks the only thing is starting out here is hard but once your here you won't be able to leave. 

@Grandma Gary for sure. his voice, his actions, his come backs, his age, him..

• Like 5

Hey im Dustin, I have been irrelavent since december but i still love you guys for some reason so im just here creeping around. Iv'e been here since Sept. of 2014 playing with the gang POTP, ive still remained friends with a few of those OG's like Thomas and Jopple. I also am a pathological liar (Diagnosed by Doctor Ghostface and EatMeth) and burned a good portion of my friendships on this server with a lie. Im also attending a middle college, so yes im in high school but also taking college classes at the same time. I also do robotics through vex and i want to study psychoanalysis.

You could say all of them...

Back in september after being on a few different servers for around a week i found this one and just applied for cop while being 15, somehow they didnt call me out for underage (i was a sqeaker) and i put in insane hours. Then i met a guy named BillCosbyWarfare and he said "lmao come join my gang". The rest is history...

Well, i have made more eneimes but yeah ive made some really good friends.

This is one of them. I have a lot of good memories with to many people to count. Just want to shoutout POTP, Crook, and even MC for giving me those great mmrs.

GET BANNED IDIOT

Actual RP story i bought some weed off Zahzi while on medic for a tow hook. Then i started selling medical weed at a crazy price and people were buying it. Then this fucking sqeaker kid ratted on me to ur boi Odin. Odin was like "Lmao thats funny af do you have video thats funny i wanna see the RP". But then issac newton was like "but odin u cant have illeagal stuff tell him its wrong". Then odin was like "lmao so funny but dont do again but pls so funny upload video". I wasnt recording sadly...

There is so much to do. Get taken hostage by a large gang, it always turns out fun.

The forums

Id say staff but ur trash so :Kappa:

ThoAlso, another thing that is good is that the staff is so patient. The bans have gotten much more lenient since the departure of HAD3S and i think that they took a step in the right direction.  but overall i could have been permed numerous times for being a retard and you guys instead just be like "lmao dustin being a dumbdick again" and then tell me to stop being retard. (Special shoutout to peter long and clemenza, i feel like you guys dealt with this a lot.) (also s/o to every gang leader whos gang ive been in because trust me there isnt a gang ive been in that i havent been attempted to be kicked once. but ive only been kicked from a gang once out of 4 or so gangs so s/o)

Keep quiet, not just at first but forever. Id recommend never making a forum account, and if you do dont post. Keeping your head down and minding to your own is the best thing you can do on this server, coming from a guy with several thousand posts please head my fucking warning.

The Gamer Known as Thomas. This guy is the greatest rper this server has ever seen. He was promoted ALL THE WAY TO SGT, not because he knew the rules (i swear to god as a PO he asked me the rules all the time, trust me, me and antistud the only reason this kid didnt get blacklisted 10 times.), but just because he was a great guy and RP'er. Thats rare. Another thing about this guy is he REALIZES THIS IS A FUCKING GAME. There is some people that take this shit so serious, i could name names but people would just get salt pls. I think thats the most unique trait about thomas, him realizing that at the end of the day he shuts his computer down, and thats why everyone loves him. Shoutout to corp moob and nerdz bois you almost made it here, but it made me pick 1 person.

Edited by Dustin87
  • Like 1

My name is Daniel and I'm a high school student in the Michigan. Nerdy  (used to be athletic, but gave that life up because I enjoyed computers/gaming so much(American football to be more specific) ) . I now study music and am an aspiring Trumpet/Brass musician. Still don't have my mind set on a career though :/. Generally I consider myself open to anyone and willing to talk, but that's up for you to decide. I spend my days twitch steaming and playing way too much video games.

I really do like the video section. It's funny seeing some great RP or crazy glitch or even the ocasional Kavala Space Program. The community has a knack for good content and me being primarily interested in streaming it really caught my eye seeing all the content and dedication this community has put forth.

@djwolf and I have been friends for a while from and older gaming community. There is alot more to the story however I'll just leave it at he introduced me to a wonderful group of people and I couldn't thank him enough. I've only been here since around December of 2015, but have enjoyed every minute of it.

DB primarily. Met some awesome  folk that go by the name of @Dizzy for putting up with my memes and always being chill. @Bubbaloo for being an extremely open minded person and always giving everyone a fair chance. @Tman15tmb for still playing rocket league with me even though I'm a shitter.

There are too many people in this great community to mention, keep being awesome.

A really tricky question.

I guess I don't really have a single memorable time on this server. Most of them are documented in my MemeTages. Cop and Medic RP are probably some of the most memorable and entertaining things. Good times with DB and DJ.

I'm absolute filth at RP but some memorable times I can think of is this (a video taken from my channel but DJ re-edited it and it's a ton better.

I can feel Muthinators cringe everytime he sees this video, funny thing is holding the G horn was fixed like 2 days later FeelsBadMan

Turtles.

If in the APD , gun a ghost hawk it's Hella fun.

Have a great RP session (that's the goal right? ^^)

K A V A L A B O Y S. Nothing beats Liquid Aids 

How tightly knit our community is really makes the game a whole lot of entertaining. Even though we fight sometimes we are all pretty open minded to change and it really seems to have helped the server for the long run.

Don't get overly irritated if you get robbed.

Don't do stupid stuff and break rules out of anger.

Always try to have a good time, if you are stressing out over something on the server try changing It up #runturtles 

Way to many to mention, sorry. I love @Peter Longs RP as well as @Mobundo African Warlords RP, both never fail to make me laugh.

• Like 3

Tell us a little something about yourself! ~

I love animals, and would rather Role-Play than go around killing everything I see.

I'm interested in the general chit-chat section the most, because I find post like these! I also like to bring up questions for people!!

Iv'e been here about a year and a half, and I just found it once I bought arma 2 then realized there was Arma 3. I bought the game and saw Olympus, so I joined!!

(Also when i joined I didn't know to buy a car/quad, so I ran to the apple field with a backpack.)

OF COURSE! I have a ton of friends in game, on the forums, and in general that like to Role-Play.

My most memorable experience is hard to say, because Iv'e had so many great ones, but I think my favorite one is when late at night, I stole every single cop car I saw at Kavala, and kept getting caught and charged, as well as went on a 40 minute chase in an SUV then got caught, and all the officers were pissed at me. The funny thing is that the next day, EVERY SINGLE cop car had an HQ security system on it x-D.

My favorite Role-Playing moment was when I first got cop and was playing as a deputy with Patrol Officer Plumber, and we processed CheckUrFoodNWater... *Shivers*. There was some bad stuff there.

I never recorded... Drops my FPS, and I'd rather enjoy the moment.

A player should always try flat-out Role-Playing in our community, at least once. I know a lot of players that have been playing for a while just buy rebel gear and play kill everything after engaging. Just chill in Kavala square and have fun!!

Kavala Square, no doubt.

The People, and The Role-Play.

Buy a car when you start, and Role-Play!!

I believe that Marty's character has the best unique story!! :-) :-D

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi my name is Brad, im a 18 years old but you all know me a DocJoe Cornpusher. I live in Oakland county Michigan and I love to play simulation game such as Arma or War Thunder most of the time. Im kinda a geek, when i was in high school I was in robotics, I was always making thing and spending most of my time learning nonsense for fun. I started PC gaming on Arma 2 dayz way back when and have never stopped sense. Currently i am waiting to ship out to Basic Training for the army on June 7 for 10 week at fort Jackson then to Ait at fort still for another 22 weeks- My Mos is 14E "Patriot Fire Control Enhanced Operator/Maintainer".

Video and Screenshots, I love to see what people are doing and the funny moments they have. Not montages, no one wont's to see you shot at things ok.

I found out about Olympus on my own, when I first got Arma i got it to play on RP server, me and my friend just played on it one day and we took off with the community.

Yes, most of my steam friends are from Olympus.

There are so many but one that sticks out to me is when no admins or cops are in Kavala and a group of rdmer's get on and me and Inky vigi all of them, it so satisfying. 

no i wish

no i wish

Have your friends get to gather and ting of things that you can do no mater how stupid or even if you will get banned, and do them. like slinging a atv over kav and kill grandma gary in his ghosthawk.

Kavala

The dedication that people go throw to get "3rip' yes i said its name.. unbaned and still stick up for it.

Dont by a gun you will wast you $ and do copper, dont be an asshole.

Everyone has there own way of doing thing and that's what i like to experience, all the different personality you can fine in the community.

• Like 2