I hoped on the server for less than 20 minutes. Got a full loadout hands up or died some WAR kids and i instantly said im taking your gps and comms i brought him to a building and texted the cops he talked to friends in ts or some shit and they 1v4ed me. Ive been watching olympus die for a long ass time. Its a rule breaking toxic filled server. Before you say "Record and report" first off shadowplay kills my fps in gunfights and i really wanna stop doing the admins work cause 80% of the time i report admins will deny it when its blatant rule breaking. Ive even had times where admins said no cause i was "Nit picking rules." Im honestly done with olympus untill the server becomes less toxic and the admins actually enforce the rules not just rdm and failrp.

59 minutes ago, Strafe said:

I hoped on the server for less than 20 minutes. Got a full loadout hands up or died some WAR kids and i instantly said im taking your gps and comms i brought him to a building and texted the cops he talked to friends in ts or some shit and they 1v4ed me. Ive been watching olympus die for a long ass time. Its a rule breaking toxic filled server. Before you say "Record and report" first off shadowplay kills my fps in gunfights and i really wanna stop doing the admins work cause 80% of the time i report admins will deny it when its blatant rule breaking. Ive even had times where admins said no cause i was "Nit picking rules." Im honestly done with olympus untill the server becomes less toxic and the admins actually enforce the rules not just rdm and failrp.

@snipeZ Your basically a nobody.

@Frank Castle Strafe is my nigga

@Strafe Stop bitching, some people are fuckboys. Never even heard of WAR but I get the feeling they are noobs. 

Shadowplay has little to no negligible effect on FPS until you have it record the last 5 min, because at that point the CPU encodes and processes the video which destroys arma 3 frames.

Kids like you that cry about "toxicity" are exactly what's wrong with our world today. You are a sheltered child who will not succeed in the world until you grow a set and stop crying about shit on the internet

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Dejay said:

bye.

Peace.

11 hours ago, snipeZ said:

bye.

See ya nobody vigi.

10 hours ago, Frank Castle said:

Aren't you that little as kid nobody likes? Idk you but im pretty sure its you.

"Little as kid" yes im that "little as kid" no one likes lol. Im actually 14 and not squeaky but ok.

10 hours ago, Sociopathic said:

@snipeZ Your basically a nobody.

@Frank Castle Strafe is my nigga

@Strafe Stop bitching, some people are fuckboys. Never even heard of WAR but I get the feeling they are noobs. 

Shadowplay has little to no negligible effect on FPS until you have it record the last 5 min, because at that point the CPU encodes and processes the video which destroys arma 3 frames.

Yea shadowplay dosent cause framedrops but when someone shoots at me from up close i freeze for around 1-2 seconds ive died from it a fuck ton i think there was a post on it.

9 hours ago, Jesse said:

L8r Gator

Love you jesse send nudes.

9 hours ago, babooshka said:

Kids like you that cry about "toxicity" are exactly what's wrong with our world today. You are a sheltered child who will not succeed in the world until you grow a set and stop crying about shit on the internet

Not sheltered at all and im pretty sure the world isent as toxic as olympus is ive been in some fucking toxic communitys olympus has been the worst. Im not crying im simplying saying why i think olympus has gone downhill since i started playing in mid 2014

• Admin

A few points here:

Shadow play has never given me the frame drops in fights. I did however get that everytime I fought before upgrading my RAM and moving to an SSD from a HDD. 

You complain about the admins work. You want them to follow you in game all day so they can see the guys that break RP? That's literally impossible in a 100 man server. If you recorded yourself telling him his comms and GPS were taken and they randomly found you, then you could easily report it and he would face the consequences. 

I'm not sure what servers you play on but Olympus pushes out the most bans per week that I've seen on any RP server. They don't get everybody and they won't ban people that skim rules. 

You complain that they told you that you nitpicked a rule. Well did you? if they didn't blatantly break the set rule and you are trying to find workarounds for the rule to work in your favor, they won't go for it.

I've only been a part of the community since March, but I have seen progress in the server and a lot less toxicity in the community compared to when I first joined and couldn't get in a thread without seeing personal attacks daily.

At this point it just seems like you're whining and blaming the admins because you don't want to record when people inevitably break rules. If you want to people caught and banned, do you part. If you don't do your part, you lose your reasons to complain.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Strafe said:

"Little as kid" yes im that "little as kid" no one likes lol. Im actually 14 and not squeaky but ok

Hahaha. You're still a kid. If you cant say that you remember a pre-9/11 world, you're a kid. 

Wait another couple years, pay a couple of bills. Then you can say you're not a kid. 

• Like 9
3 hours ago, Jesse said:

Isn't a greater a feeling in the world than when the gov't wants all your money. Similar to how Illinois wants your money every 1/2 mile at a toll booth...

Can't tell if you're saying this because you live in Illinois, or because you somehow know I live in Illinois and spent a total of 5 hours on the toll roads today...

12 hours ago, DanteFleury said:

A few points here:

Shadow play has never given me the frame drops in fights. I did however get that everytime I fought before upgrading my RAM and moving to an SSD from a HDD. 

You complain about the admins work. You want them to follow you in game all day so they can see the guys that break RP? That's literally impossible in a 100 man server. If you recorded yourself telling him his comms and GPS were taken and they randomly found you, then you could easily report it and he would face the consequences. 

I'm not sure what servers you play on but Olympus pushes out the most bans per week that I've seen on any RP server. They don't get everybody and they won't ban people that skim rules. 

You complain that they told you that you nitpicked a rule. Well did you? if they didn't blatantly break the set rule and you are trying to find workarounds for the rule to work in your favor, they won't go for it.

I've only been a part of the community since March, but I have seen progress in the server and a lot less toxicity in the community compared to when I first joined and couldn't get in a thread without seeing personal attacks daily.

At this point it just seems like you're whining and blaming the admins because you don't want to record when people inevitably break rules. If you want to people caught and banned, do you part. If you don't do your part, you lose your reasons to complain.

+1 well said

It's simple strafe. You cannot ban someone without evidence. How do you think the server would be if people were just getting banned off another person's word? I'd say it would be pretty "toxic".

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

Haha, I live in Wisconsin. I can't actually drive my car down there anymore because I have $500 worth of unpaid tolls... I went to Chicago a couple times and when I went to Florida and Missouri I just flew through the I-Pass versus giving them what like $2.30 on the toll roads and then the off-ramps are like $1.90. Fuck that, that city gets enough money from the residents of the state as is. 

Lol, live in Chicago, so true. Pay more money and waste more time driving in to the city than I do anything else. Chicago's expensive. Although I can't complain, I just saw the musical Hamilton at a theater in Chicago, it was awesome btw, but yeah everything in the city and around it and shit is expensive.

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

Yeah, went and saw that stupid bean thing at like 10pm the other night. Did the underground parking underneath and paid $36 for the whole 15 minute ordeal. Haha.

Yup, parking will always be a bitch and will always cost a shitload. Also, never park at the airport, costs like 200$ for one day. Fucking bullshit.

8 hours ago, Lucki said:

Can't tell if you're saying this because you live in Illinois, or because you somehow know I live in Illinois and spent a total of 5 hours on the toll roads today...

Wait you live in Il. I know 2 people in Il now :D