Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

How did you choose your gamer tag thread

26 minutes ago, G.O.A.T. said:

Have someone post it and I'll give the rundown for every single one as far as I can remember. 

Your on. 

**Explicit**

https://pastebin.com/A0tfdkT6

• Like 4

Got my name from a old cod 5 zombies youtuber, HyperMole and then at the time Whiteboy7thst used GOAT in his clan tags in CoD alot so I was like HyperGoat sounds good.

1 hour ago, TheCmdrRex said:

Your on. 

**Explicit**

https://pastebin.com/A0tfdkT6

where's T True Keklord Goat ?

4 hours ago, Goodman said:

I used to be really into breaking bad. The corrupt lawyer in that show was named 'Saul Goodman'. Before I joined any factions on Olympus I would RP as a Lawyer to help people free of their crimes.

Shoutout to @AbuNasir @heyday my co-attorney B)

I knew you were corrupted.

Originally had "iPopsicle" because in 2011 I was eating a popsicle while people out my next xbox gamer tag (I had mine as speddycrocker previously). 

Recently changed my name to Ignis because I began to hate iPopsicle, and I wanted a cool latin word for my name.

Asked my mom for a really country first and last name because I would run around as a squeaker putting on a HORRIBLE deep south accent. And it just stuck, only other one that I used alot was Squeaker Squad. And MC knows that orgin.

Guest G.O.A.T.
1 hour ago, Corporal_moob said:

We're not gonna go over how I got mine.

But I'mma take the W on aliases rex plisandthanku

You're gonna hold this L for awhile son

Was 2006 in my Freshman year of high school when my buddy convinced me to try WoW with him. I had the idea to make our names an abbreviation of popular store slogans. He chose Bkhiyw. Stood for Burger King Have It Your Way.

McDonalds I'm Lovin' It.

2 minutes ago, G.O.A.T. said:

When Moob realizes Rex only posted half my aliases

55bb843d1567db0ac59884ca61fac732.pngd2c480e6842631989a35e14b7502843b.png

From my Medic application in November 2016. so we're only missing about 8 months.

My Face When GOAT realizes this is still only about 1/3rd ^ 

GetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATYwMAItYTkxOC0zZDkxLTAwAi0wMAoARgAAA%2FELrB6oB3JPm0s6B1ZLI7sHANaqiYOOm0VJs2d3DtclTzEAAAIBDAAAANaqiYOOm0VJs2d3DtclTzEAAADluh3yAAAAARIAEAA22r9U9ckDSpbwASIaDb6R&X-OWA-CANARY=elt_Yp6RIkeL71aggC-8iMBswDzny9QYwkSBm7PtH8Pu-u6z1gm9QiVZf9IFJ_rTr35Q2_iyHak.&token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dCI6ImVuaDlCSnJWUFU1aWpWMXFqWmpWLWZMMmJjbyJ9.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.G5YeADPsRMMy9y6TygcB4zZn6LZbq-QaLSmipSnw6fHa17J7tjZf2UIaMOFnz9BYSIe8_gZcjTxVRpBMBFKuZzgc1Z0ac25mFm5pIbhvvNIvcejZOI8GklZ660I0JgjK-kuNDy_ki-z_sTllT9hChL3Qg_3hVcixFMj6Yk4wQ9zjZX70uZ1Sq2L82nZHzaaKrIWoCHe9hSj6vqHnUZ2PLiHkfhzFLQYhuxgDL8o6V6Dhdd7xS3EgycndZESqfmgigAd_1Vnzsd9SoI1Znu-F6NAmk5j--Knv5A4ABS35R_vMOGW8fyKdtIwfgNtPv_IxFbWFn9bZNLhWClOkOzMl5g&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1