Community ownership change

Guest Excision
16 hours ago, McDili said:

Locker room talk.

ahhh I remember good ol locker room talk when I played high school hockey. " Get over here and suck my dick faggot!!" ahhh good ol' times.

4 hours ago, HyperGoat said:

I want to hear your presidential debate, on your changes @McDili, Will you do changes more to APD since you were recently a Sr APD or more Civ changes. 

Peter and Dante nailed it and Goat made a good point in another post as well.

There was a time where APD was very under-represented in the staff and needed some love, they got that love and the staff is as big as ever now. But now the CIV's have gone without some real love in a while.

The issue is, we want to do cool things for every faction. But sometimes cool things here and there will tip the scales and so we have to make sure we're mindful of each faction when we do things like that.

As to your question Dante and Peter answered it, I'll be focusing on CIV first. Prior to the ownership change, we already have a buff coming to civs when the next update releases. But I've been wanting to focus on more fun ways to make money. Doing runs is really boring, so I'll probably be looking at some of that to see how we can make it less tedious.

Before we get there though, we're still focused on making sure the transition goes smoothly with accounts, access, etc.

13 minutes ago, McDili said:

There was a time where APD was very under-represented in the staff and needed some love, they got that love and the staff is as big as ever now. But now the CIV's have gone without some real love in a while.

The issue is, we want to do cool things for every faction. But sometimes cool things here and there will tip the scales and so we have to make sure we're mindful of each faction when we do things like that.

As to your question Dante and Peter answered it, I'll be focusing on CIV first. Prior to the ownership change, we already have a buff coming to civs when the next update releases. But I've been wanting to focus on more fun ways to make money. Doing runs is really boring, so I'll probably be looking at some of that to see how we can make it less tedious.

Before we get there though, we're still focused on making sure the transition goes smoothly with accounts, access, etc.

Fix the Event Manager Menu and I will gladly dedicate time to it.

10 hours ago, Canada said:

Im pretty sure for the amount of work @Jesse  and the other devs put  on the server they get some sort of payment. 

Can confirm I have not received a single dollar from any community member, staff member, or owner.
My PayPal can also confirm..
6b45e6936c66e6edf3f63aab03920a97.png

3 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

to be honest i fucking still dislike you, but you should be getting paid my dude.

Eh, honestly I do this because I enjoy it. Hence obviously why I'm still here. Like if Dili were to say "Jesse, I'd like to give you $x a month". I'd turn him down. If people were to even pay me/send money the only amount I'd even remotely care to get is just enough to buy an Autonomous desk & possibly even a 3rd monitor. Doubtful on the 3rd though probably just a desk. My current one is on some wood blocks and ziptied together lmao.

2 hours ago, McDili said:

GOD 

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...