Sayonara Olympus

We have had some really and i mean REALLY good talks lately. I have had someone to talk to about my struggles with my brother and all that comes with that, while you have been able to talk back about your struggles with life (not going to specify but you know what i'm talking about <3). I get it man, go take care yourself and your baby mamma. Good luck with the new found family of yours. :wub:

(Kinda sad you didn't @ me you imbecile <3 love you tho lul)

• Like 1

@falcon

From burning yourself in heli wreckage to end a wave at frog processor to LT.

Not going to lie after Wintersgate (July 2016?) I avoided you like the plague, and I must say I am impressed that you stuck it out and got all the way to LT. Hope whatever you do outside of this community goes as well as your APD tenure has. 

Good luck and God speed.

When you got cop I had just got corporal, and when you stepped down I had just got corporal... what a weird coincidence.

Edited by Luke Duke

Remember what I told you, a little bit of time means a lot, if you want to do right by whats coming down the road finish what you started, I promise one day you will be glad you did...good luck falcon, and its tab to put your hands up btw

• Like 2