My Issue With The APD

Okay so Ill just put some of my 2 cents in on this shit. 

I like the Idea of cop warzone war points, Not that I ever go to warzone It just makes logical sense.

I like the Idea That cops loose a loadout when they die on warzone. Because Right now Warzone is so dangerous for civs to enter. (Its K O S, They have high risk of loosing shit, They probably will be met with multiple gangs coming to get the cartel....) When cops enter warzone They dont have merely as much to worry about. (Its K O S and they loose 30sec of their time on a re spawn screen) Guess what, After they die they get to keep their shit. Seems fair. But not only that They literally Spawn in to have instance access to a whole new set of gear at a place that is 99.998% safe most of the time. 

So then you have these Fucking cops that say I dont want  to buy a new loadout every time I die on warzone.

Listen here you bitch nigga. Its not like you have to travel at least 2.5KM to even have the oppertunity to get a new gear set, Its not like there will be civs camping Neo HQ, (Because when you do warzone shit you use neo) So that Literally eliminates the hassle of getting gear.

Last point @ThatNerdyGuy said a loadout cost 300k BFD as I said above you Literally Spawn in to have instance access to a whole new set of gear. I would pay 500k a loadout to not have to travel to a Mother fucking rebel just to buy a new set of gear. There are so many things that can go wrong on a CIvs journey to get a gear set. . And to have instant access to a brand new set of gear and complain about a measly 300k is just mind boggling. 

Remember I used to be a cop, Back in the old days I was Frank Castle, And I have played as cop recently. So dont say I dont know what its like. That argument is invalid as fuck.

Thank you. :)

• Like 7
7 minutes ago, Genghis Khan said:

I would pay 500k a loadout to not have to travel to a Mother fucking rebel just to buy a new set of gear.

Yea.. I usually end up flying my uninsured orca around the map looking for a rebel that isn't being camped just to be shot as I step out of my heli. Pretty aids.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

what i dont understand is why u need 3 players to restrain a cop.

IMO you should revert it to how it was, u taze a cop u can restrain him. None of this shit where u need 2 slave niggas following u around just to get cop loadouts..

76e9133ff47f5b57a124197e300603f9.jpg

this picture above represents me when i taze a cops..:FeelsBad:

• Like 6
1 hour ago, DeadPooL said:

If cops had some sort of small money loss like 20k every time they die would level out.

Add one wp everytime they are killed at any rebel or warzone.

Increase Sr Gear price. Why? Sr have the most opportunity to earn the most. Ghosthawks, lethals, and house/shed searching/ Make the gear for a mk1 cost 200k to reflect what a civ has to pay since they basically have a civ loadout. 

I have to burn so much money on hunters and ghosthawks you have no idea. I lose money most feds.

3 hours ago, Edge said:

@Silton you have to be cop to understand. Fuck I lost like 8mil this week

If I didn't search a house for 4 mil I'd be broke right now

I've been cop

1 hour ago, Pledge said:

Because if we lose our guns we will have to all rebuy them and then soft log to keep them and by the time we have gone through a full soft log and rebought weapons and gear and then drive (or fly) back then it will have been a massive amount of time. That would take so long I would rip my ears off

Try gearing at a rebel when they are being camped :) 

@MAV 90% of the shit you said about losing money is your fault. The rest of your points are so stupid I don't even want to read them.

49 minutes ago, MAV said:

Cats literally has never been cop and is the richest man on the server... maybe you should talk about him on how to properly do a shine run....

Cats also uses multiple accounts and has a shit tonne of houses and help from tree. Also using 1 example is a shit argument as it does not reflect the rest of the civs. 

5 minutes ago, Pledge said:

I have to burn so much money on hunters and ghosthawks you have no idea. I lose money most feds.

I can tell you right now civs lose more money at Feds if they lose. It's a game where your skill and tactics should dictate your reward not being flooded back to back by cops. Most of the pushes I have seen at fed events are clueless and only work due to the pure amount of numbers and weakening over the waves

17 minutes ago, Pledge said:

Then Learn how to flare a titan and get better gunners

21 minutes ago, Silton said:

I can tell you right now civs lose more money at Feds if they lose. 

This is intended lol

It’s meant to be a late game event that should be done knowing you have to risk it all for the reward. Who fucking cares if the cops are doing stupid pushes - it’s literally meant to be in the cops advantage and the civilians have to fight hard to win. Most people don’t realize that federal events are supposed to be a challenge regardless of the level of the cops that are on. This is to make federal events challenging to do and not easy even when lower ranks are on.

27 minutes ago, Silton said:

@MAV 90% of the shit you said about losing money is your fault. The rest of your points are so stupid I don't even want to read them.

If this is your argument then I will literally just hit you with 90% of the time you get caught by cops it’s your fault lul 

Read arguments and actually address them. Don’t float over them.

15 minutes ago, DeadPooL said:

You of all people know this works like 20% of the time. Ghosthawks are easy to counter with rebel gear and common sense and you know it. 

1 minute ago, TheCmdrRex said:

This is intended lol

It’s meant to be a late game event that should be done knowing you have to risk it all for the reward. Who fucking cares if the cops are doing stupid pushes - it’s literally meant to be in the cops advantage and the civilians have to fight hard to win. Most people don’t realize that federal events are supposed to be a challenge regardless of the level of the cops that are on. This is to make federal events challenging to do and not easy even when lower ranks are on.

If this is your argument then I will literally just hit you with 90% of the time you get caught by cops it’s your fault lul 

You of all people know this works like 20% of the time. Ghosthawks are easy to counter with rebel gear and common sense and you know it. 

None of these address my actual post. This wasn't meant to be how you lost money or how much you lost its that while playing and engaging in combat civs will lose much more money and it it unfair and I would like to see cops actually have risk when and consequences when engaging in combat and to think twice when in situations.

4 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

This is intended lol

I mean Chriss can flare titans very well. So its not 20% if one person can flare 3-4 titans. 

7 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

I'm glad you agree with allowing civ hawks to get insurance in some way.

13 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

Ghosthawks are easy to counter with rebel gear and common sense and you know it. 

I increased the text size for you if you accidentally missed it :)

12 minutes ago, Silton said:

I would like to see cops actually have risk when and consequences when engaging in combat and to think twice when in situations.

On the other hand cops are for the most part required to fight when it comes to crime. Civs generally get to pick and choose their fights as cops are bound to step to the plate and take action against crime regardless of who it is or where it is. It wouldn't be very enjoyable for other civilians to see a cop not stop a crime because they don't wanna fight someone. 

I would totally agree that warzone raiding for cops needs some sort of extra thing deter cops, if it was an issue. I do not see it as an issue. Honestly how often is warzone actually raided across all 3 servers? It isn't at all what it used to be and I don't think it is remotely an issue at this time. 

2 minutes ago, Brennan said:

When I hear complaints about cops raiding warzone and right now it requires probable cause to raid it the issue is not with the cops js

1 hour ago, DeadPooL said:

Because I am stat oriented I actually keep track of Titans flared vs hits!

So here's some data:

Titans fired: 208

Titans locked: 201

Titans flared: 123

Titans hit: 78

Ghosthawks down: 52

Total cost: ~28 million

Gun Revenue: ~8 million

Conclusions: I know how to flare.

1 minute ago, TheCmdrRex said:

On the other hand cops are for the most part required to fight when it comes to crime. Civs generally get to pick and choose their fights as cops are bound to step to the plate and take action against crime regardless of who it is or where it is. It wouldn't be very enjoyable for other civilians to see a cop not stop a crime because they don't wanna fight someone. 

I would totally agree that warzone raiding for cops needs some sort of extra thing deter cops, if it was an issue. I do not see it as an issue. Honestly how often is warzone actually raided across all 3 servers? It isn't at all what it used to be and I don't think it is remotely an issue at this time. 

Yo I saw someone earlier in this thread that said cops should lose gear if they die in the warzone. I think that's a pretty excellent idea. What do you think? You don't need to wait for it to be an issue to implement this. (some would argue it already is an issue.) It is so simple, not to heavy handed against cops, and it will make cops actually think when they warzone push!

2 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

Woops, forgot that it's too hard to get a titan on cop, and the fact that pretty much every cop is going to have 6.5, and prolly at least 1 senior there, so 7.62 as well.

2 hours ago, Pledge said:

Because if we lose our guns we will have to all rebuy them and then soft log to keep them and by the time we have gone through a full soft log and rebought weapons and gear and then drive (or fly) back then it will have been a massive amount of time. That would take so long I would rip my ears off

1 minute ago, Brennan said:

-Clip-

Read above.

2 minutes ago, Pledge said:

Because I am stat oriented I actually keep track of Titans flared vs hits!

So here's some data:

Titans fired: 208

Titans locked: 201

Titans flared: 123

Titans hit: 78

Ghosthawks down: 52

Total cost: ~18 million

Gun Revenue: ~8 million

It takes an average of 1.5 titans to take down your hawks? I have simply never experienced that. Almost every ghost hawk I have fought against requires 2-3 HITS. Even then they land 50% of the time if the pilot isn't killed.

3 minutes ago, Brennan said:

It takes an average of 1.5 titans to take down your hawks? I have simply never experienced that. Almost every ghost hawk I have fought against requires 2-3 HITS. Even then they land 50% of the time if the pilot isn't killed.

Usually about 2 full Titans, the .5 is being shot out or landing because I have no engine and dying on the ground and other miscellaneous deaths (not crashes). Usually 1 good Titan fucks up the hawk completely. Use to be different but then Bohemia changed the hawk from rolled steel to paper

Just now, Brennan said:

Yo I saw someone earlier in this thread that said cops should lose gear if they die in the warzone. I think that's a pretty excellent idea. What do you think? You don't need to wait for it to be an issue to implement this. (some would argue it already is an issue.) It is so simple, not to heavy handed against cops, and it will make cops actually think when they warzone push!

Had this been back in Dominick Ramos raiding warzone times I would have liked to see a forced payment to respawn after dying at warzone. 

Now I have yet to be handed proof that this is actually an issue. When cops require PC to raid warzone it's really not a matter of cops needing to think when they push warzone - its civs needing to be aware of their surrounding prior to entering warzone.

Just now, Brennan said:

That's unlucky. I can almost guarantee that it has been 1 - 2 titan hits per hawk since the last few months @a overweight giant retard was chief. 

3 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

Woops, forgot that it's too hard to get a titan on cop, and the fact that pretty much every cop is going to have 6.5, and prolly at least 1 senior there, so 7.62 as well.

It's not as easy as driving to a rebel and buying a titan that's for fucking sure

• Like 1
12 hours ago, snipeZ said:

But your argument is that we earn money. Well medics earn it a lot more and with much less risk. So are you complaining about how we fight or what we earn when we fight?

that literally isnt his point.  medics don't affect civs losing their loadout + run, unless they neglect the player.  they arent out to get you like APD is.

11 minutes ago, Ronin said:

that literally isnt his point.  medics don't affect civs losing their loadout + run, unless they neglect the player.  they arent out to get you like APD is.

“Out to get you”? Sorry we are doing our jobs and stopping criminals. If you have a problem, do LEGAL runs. Like honestly it’s annoying how people complain about the APD being too “OP” after being caught doing illegal activities 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1