I'm blowin' this joint

3 hours ago, an overweight giant retard said:

Can’t screw you over if you roll over for em

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bahahahahahaha

Whatever you say sweet cheeks, keep coming up with conspiracies it really always made for a good chuckle

o7 Dili was lots of fun when I got to talk to you. You and @zoomzooooooom always make me laugh and I definitely have had some memorable nights with you guys.

Good luck with life and thank you for keeping this community alive :)

• Like 1
On 10/31/2018 at 7:47 AM, McDili said:

Hey folks,

Just gonna keep it straight to the point. @Peter Long will be assuming Ownership of Olympus. We will begin the transition process next week as my work schedule is too crowded this week.

I've given 4 years to this community and this community has given back to me in dire times. When I bought Olympus from Poseidon I did so because I didn't want to see it die, and unfortunately its come to the point where I would like to move on from ArmA/Altis Life. Thankfully Peter is up to the task so the community will continue forward.

I would like to say some things here.

First off: @an overweight giant retard you said @Jesse would screw me over, you were wrong. Take that.

Second off: We have truly eclipsed Asylum now, they are truly beyond repair. The goal between Jesse and I was to put Olympus at the top of NA Altis Life, in particular overtaking Asylum to do so. Mission Accomplished.

Thirdly: I'm very excited now not to have to deal with obligations on a video game when I turn my computer on to play with friends.

I leave this community a hell of a lot better than I found it. I hope it continues thriving, but if it doesn't then that's okay too. In truth, the greatest feeling I have right now is relief that I don't have to manage people in this community anymore. I never wanted that responsibility, I enjoyed playing in this community... I did not enjoy running it at all.

Good luck @Peter Long.

You will be missed o7

On 10/31/2018 at 2:58 PM, John Wayne said:

@McDili I miss the old days playing with you and the guys. Just doing pointless things really. I fondly remember doing a meth run and you calling me out no balls to slam my heli into the full tempest moob was driving... I had to. I also have to share some respect because I listened to Peters podcast along time ago and you said my name for best pilot, alongside with Goldberg. I appreciate the recognition.

Since you went staff I rarely see/saw you anymore. Keep in touch, as we get older our availability for gaming becomes shorter and shorter. Find things you like doing and playing. I know the exact feeling your having now, having a weight lifted off your shoulders. Enjoy it and enjoy the memories, you’ve been through a lot.

cya bro

Wanted to come back and respond to this cause I meant to before. 

Yeah dude, I really miss the old times, who doesn’t I guess.. if I could go back I certainly would not have joined staff. It was fulfilling to make real change but it ruined the game and even some friendships. And when I did play the game it was always interrupted. 

Honestly I’m amazed I was able to “care” for as long as I did. I’ll try to stick around cause I enjoy a ton of the folks but for now I am going to take a short break from coming into the olympus teamspeak. It feels great not feeling obligated to connect. 

38 minutes ago, McDili said:

Yeah dude, I really miss the old times, who doesn’t I guess.. if I could go back I certainly would not have joined staff. It was fulfilling to make real change but it ruined the game and even some friendships. And when I did play the game it was always interrupted. 

Honestly I’m amazed I was able to “care” for as long as I did. I’ll try to stick around cause I enjoy a ton of the folks but for now I am going to take a short break from coming into the olympus teamspeak. It feels great not feeling obligated to connect. 

It's weird not being bullied anymore :(

3 hours ago, McDili said:

This hit right in the feelings. A lot of sad but true shit. When KVS was poppin I used to say I’d never wanna be staff and 4 and a half years later here we are and Mcdildo is out. Gonna go listen to sad music and text my ex now.

3 hours ago, McDili said:

should of retired earlier no one liked you.

just kidding i love you 

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Goodman said:

Wise decision. It's always good to get out of the game on your own terms before shit hits the fan. Trust me on that.;)

In my case it was more like I got Owner before shit hit the fan, and then spilled all my dirty laundry out when nobody could do anything about it.

On 11/29/2018 at 8:35 PM, McDili said:

In my case it was more like I got Owner before shit hit the fan, and then spilled all my dirty laundry out when nobody could do anything about it.

In any case, the fun was enjoyed and never spoiled.

• 3 weeks later...