Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

"What are you thankful for?"

2 hours ago, I’m NormaL said:

I just really want to become a cop bro but I got to wait 8 months bruhhhhhh what the hell ima do for 8 months trying not to get bored of civilian 

@Panda :) is a Corp and 14... just shows that if you show you’re mature you may have a chance... but just warning you that taking these issues to a public forum is not being mature and even if it’s not your intent to the SAPD it looks like you are begging for pity from the community... which in turn makes you look extremely immature 

33 minutes ago, Ajax said:

@Panda :) is a Corp and 14... just shows that if you show you’re mature you may have a chance... but just warning you that taking these issues to a public forum is not being mature and even if it’s not your intent to the SAPD it looks like you are begging for pity from the community... which in turn makes you look extremely immature 

Ohh I wasn’t begging this is the first time I’ve ever brought this up on the forum also it seems like what you said about being immature & begging on the forums got this 13 year old on the medic team @LukeTheCoop you didn’t seem to comment this on his 2 post about age acception lol 

https://olympus-entertainment.com/topic/25830-13-year-old-medic/

Edited by I’m NormaL
  • Downvote 2
1 hour ago, I’m NormaL said:

Ohh I wasn’t begging this is the first time I’ve ever brought this up on the forum also it seems like what you said about being immature & begging on the forums got this 13 year old on the medic team @LukeTheCoop you didn’t seem to comment this on his 2 post about age acception lol 

https://olympus-entertainment.com/topic/25830-13-year-old-medic/

You also have to understand that medic and cop are run by 2 different people... the one time I played with @Dante the topic of age exceptions came up somehow. He talked about how the previous chiefs have been VERY lenient on the exceptions of ages. From what I’ve heard Dante is trying to turn the APD into a more mature group as a whole. A chain is only as strong as it’s weakest link, meaning if we have 10-15 immature members of the APD that brings down the reputation of the APD and that’s what the APD will be judged on...

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Ajax said:

You also have to understand that medic and cop are run by 2 different people... the one time I played with @Dante the topic of age exceptions came up somehow. He talked about how the previous chiefs have been VERY lenient on the exceptions of ages. From what I’ve heard Dante is trying to turn the APD into a more mature group as a whole. A chain is only as strong as it’s weakest link, meaning if we have 10-15 immature members of the APD that brings down the reputation of the APD and that’s what the APD will be judged on...

Understandable Ajax

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Imawowboy said:

I'm thankful that @ThatNerdyGuy is brave enough to embrace his gayness to the whole server, you go buddy, we are all so proud of you.

no