“The Extermination of the Vigilantes” 12/5 Purge Event

1 minute ago, draMa said:

Hope you weren’t planning on participating because you’re now blacklisted from the purge!

Any ball park on the time of the purge?

22 minutes ago, Millennium said:

Only downside I see is if u get Epi'd after being lethaled by Cops you have to get dope at hospital within 7 minutes

I’m sure there will be plenty of medics online. If it’s active after 9p EST I will definitely be there.

8 minutes ago, NokiaStrong said:

Any ball park on the time of the purge?

@Ryan asked me if I’d be down to do it and I just said yeah so the time is up to him. But it will for sure be on server 1 and it won’t be starting late.

8 minutes ago, hawk said:

Hate to be that guy... But it's vigilantes, not "vigilanties" 

Get hawked @Ryan

• Owner
16 minutes ago, rapidaax said:

How to farm likes 101 :pog:

f69b6b4b530735195c4368546ec379b4.png

You win this time

10 minutes ago, hawk said:

Hate to be that guy... But it's vigilantes, not "vigilanties" 

idk what you're talking about thats how it was spelt ;) 

• Kappa 1
1 hour ago, Ryan said:

If APD will be allowed they will be lethal only. If you guys are down for that LMK in this post. Otherwise as of right now APD will not participate. 

I will be showing up lethals loaded if this goes through

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

The vigilantes have taken over Kavala, and have outnumbered the civilians as well as the Altis Police Department force. At the current expansion rate the vigilantes are expected to take over by Christmas. This must be stopped! With the help of the fellow citizens and possibly the lethal APD force we can take back Kavala. #EradicateTheVigis

In other words @draMa @destruct and I will be hosting a massive Kavala Purge event tonight. I will comment on this post with a set time and server later today.

Wether the APD take part of this event is currently undetermined. 

#MakeKavalaGreatAgain

what server ?

• Owner
1 minute ago, KrispyK said:

@Ryan will combat between rebs and cops be banned ? Us working together will be so much better

No, this is a purge event which means everyone besides medics are KOS. Rebels and cops can kill eachother lol. The vigi thing is just to make things more interesting since there has been a recent spike in vigi talk on the forums. You dont have to target only vigis though

Just now, Ryan said:

No, this is a purge event which means everyone besides medics are KOS. Rebels and cops can kill eachother lol. The vigi thing is just to make things more interesting since there has been a recent spike in vigi talk on the forums.

Laaame