Cartel Life

4 hours ago, Zurph said:

i am quoting the topic of group cap not just you. say there is a group cap what are the 10-12 guys that try to do a fed suppose to do when 25 cops log on to fight the fed. the only way to fight cops on this server is to mass recruit. 

if group cap is added, i could definitely see a limitation on the cop slots implemented 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

Yeah but we aren't roaching. We're putting people star and dildo, but you negros still go behind us. You guys go off cap with ifrits legit every fight. When we are taking more than 2m to push, you guys deem it acceptable to shoot all of our placed guys in the back. Idk where you got this from but you are lying to yourself and you don't speak English well

I mean, I think how if you get killed by a roach you instantly associate them with plague, when most of the time it isn’t hahah. Like zurph said IF you guys start we will do it back, and everyone knows we do it best sooo :bender-dance:

19 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

I mean, I think how if you get killed by a roach you instantly associate them with plague, when most of the time it isn’t hahah. Like zurph said IF you guys start we will do it back, and everyone knows we do it best sooo :bender-dance:

yeah so when I see Plague | (name) in the ifrit that happens to be going right behind me, I should guess that it's a different gang? Shut up retard

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

yeah so when I see Plague | (name) in the ifrit that happens to be going right behind me, I should guess that it's a different gang? Shut up retard

Sir I’d classify that as coming off cap to kill you, which I believe it perfectly okay. Roaching is setting up under hard peak spots for example and waiting for you to go there and kill you. It must suck when a gang has full confidence of killing you that they push off cap during a fight. 

You have to put in perspective that plague is probably the most well rounded and non-washed gang right now, considering how many players are in it. This brings back the idea of adding a cap to gangs so they don’t always have a ton on when you have 5 or 6. I can go on and on ab this but you seem to not understand why we roach. 

6 hours ago, Zurph said:

the difference between plague and other gangs we deal with the roaches, we are not pussies. and usually we only roach when the other gang roached before us or they have more then us. 

your a great player

but dont lie on forums

1 minute ago, tacosmell said:

Sir I’d classify that as coming off cap to kill you

I told you guys that you do both though.

1 minute ago, tacosmell said:

which I believe it perfectly okay

Until we do it, which is when you guys start crying to us. This has actually happened before too which is the best part

2 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

It must suck when a gang has full confidence of killing you that they push off cap during a fight

It must suck that an entire arma 3 community knows you're a pedophile

You have to put in perspective that plague is probably the most well rounded and non-washed gang right now

Wrong

3 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

considering how many players are in it

This is why you're wrong

3 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

This brings back the idea of adding a cap to gangs so they don’t always have a ton on when you have 5 or 6

Actually the purpose behind that idea came from a failed fed, in which mL had like 11 and the cops logged 20. Looking ahead, we realized the only way to limit cops was to limit rebels

4 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

I can go on and on ab this but you seem to not understand why we roach. 

You're acting like roaching is a religion when in reality it's dissing the GOldeN rULe

Roaching is just a sign of cowardice. I bet almost anyone in Princess (current gang idk which else I would use) could beat any plague member in a 1v1 if they aren't behind us waiting to bait their teammates.

And I bet I could beat you too. I'd just show up with a 4 year old and you would start jerking off so I could kill you no problem

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1
Just now, tacosmell said:

@Ski Mask The Tap God you wouldn’t know tho bc you got kicked from plague 

I got kicked from plague bc I hated it. I was trial in plague and at the same time I was playing with MC because they were actually fun and fought with fingers rather than numbers.

Too bad that whole thing is a joke

And why would you defend it so much if it was a joke huh puss god?

Regarding this “1v1”.. what are we 12? 

If I was 12 and lived near you my ass would hurt.

I wasn't actually challenging you to a 1v1 since I didn't think you'd accept. But I'd love to do idk  like a first to 5 or something. I was just betting that I would win them. And I have. TruSt me.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

I got kicked from plague bc I hated it. I was trial in plague and at the same time I was playing with MC because they were actually fun and fought with fingers rather than numbers.

And why would you defend it so much if it was a joke huh puss god?

If I was 12 and lived near you my ass would hurt.

I wasn't actually challenging you to a 1v1 since I didn't think you'd accept. But I'd love to do idk  like a first to 5 or something. I was just betting that I would win them. And I have. TruSt me.

I want to be like you some day. 

1 minute ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

Step #1, stop looking at 8th grader's asses

Got me coach. 

5 minutes ago, an overweight giant retard said:

Group cap = kills olympus 

Can’t say it enough

I really don’t know how else to get more fights then. Breed fighters or something idek. 

18 hours ago, Linka said:

yeah would love getting pushed by 10 quilins instead of an ifirit lol

but yeah guys any ideas are welcome honestly, specifically making people fight church instead of OG!!

i mean if getting pushed by 10 quilins fixes gang life then fuck it