In Memory of Sociopathic

Just now, DeadPooL said:

I remember when you took his titan from his kav 2 crater and shot it infront of him as he played metal in his mic

o7 socio

And then I proceeded to blacklist from APD for hopping into the APD channels and screaming about how it was bullshit... Never thought I'd let him back on the force, until he finally convinced me to give him one more shot after like 6 months... haha

Mans may have been a little bit of a troll but he's still human. None of us know what he was dealing with in his personal life but if he made the decision to end his pain than we can do nothing more now than hope his pain is gone and that he's happy. No matter how scummy someone may be, no one deserves to hate their life to a point where suicide enters as a solution. May his soul rest in peace.

Edited by snipeZ

for those og's you will remember this meme. after this mr @Sociopathic went to @Grandma Gary and wanted to know how he felt about it, Gary then proceded to say if Sociopathic were to report me using this, Gary would perm him and not me. Good times and quality memes with the guy. I miss him dearly. Only person besides buckie I enjoyed fucking around with on a level of just don't care.

• Love 1

I remember playing with that guy as if it was yesterday. To be honest i never really played with him often yet, i felt a great friendship was formed and i always looked forward to joining a channel to play some cop with him. And sadly, video games were his get away from the real world where he seemed to be faced with too many problems for one to handle. And (not shitting in him what so ever) he didn’t tell anyone because he was afraid to hear their reaction, or loosing his dearest friends. And as someone who went through a similar eventful life for a bit like him, this really touched me knowing the pain he felt the whole time and the way that he had to live (putting a mask on every single day just to make it seem like all was fine).

Im gonna be dead honest, every time i play arma late at night, when i hop off i just remember staying up to 5am one night with him, just us 2. And i get a little emotional pretty often, but was scared to post about it. Thank you for posting this, I’m happy to know that some other people still hold their memories with him close.

To everyone and anyone, if you are going through tough times and need someone to talk to, I am here to listen. Dont hide shit, its not worth it. Talk to me.

• Like 1