Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

trying to quit smoking

Just now, Johnson/Montez said:

don't you still smoke? ;)

Yeah but i also have a constant wish to drop dead hence why i dont intend on quitting anytime soon. Still tho, i did quit for 1+ year at one point.

• Sad 1

It all depends on how you want to go about it.

After my mom got cancer she decided to almost stop smoking so she started to taper down over a few months, 2 cigarettes a day became one a day, when that became normal it became one every other day and so on to now where it's a pack every 3 months or so. Even tho I can't say it to her face I'm proud and happy for her. If my 55yo mom who's been smoking since 17 can stop so can you.

12 hours ago, Soulz said:

If you are trying to quit cigs get a vape and keep on going lower and lower in juice until u are at the lowest juice

its what I’m doing right now

I have tried it but it never works for me 

11 hours ago, NokiaStrong said:

ik it sounds bad but deadass this book changed my moms life. https://www.amazon.com/Allen-Carrs-Easy-Stop-Smoking/dp/0615482155    

thanks I will look in to that 

3 minutes ago, sploding said:

It all depends on how you want to go about it.

After my mom got cancer she decided to almost stop smoking so she started to taper down over a few months, 2 cigarettes a day became one a day, when that became normal it became one every other day and so on to now where it's a pack every 3 months or so. Even tho I can't say it to her face I'm proud and happy for her. If my 55yo mom who's been smoking since 17 can stop so can you.

thats what I am doing now cut down from 40 to 30 a day now 

3 minutes ago, thedoc said:

I have tried it but it never works for me 

thanks I will look in to that 

thats what I am doing now cut down from 40 to 30 a day now 

That’s a start

I smoked for about 6 years, moved to vaping for about two years, ended up more hooked to vaping than I was to smoking in the first place, and quit cold turkey two and a half weeks ago.  Just go cold turkey bro, if you ACTUALLY want to quit you will.

Literally have done this myself @thedoc go buy one last pack and after that no more. It is extremely hard to kick addiction but I have been 5 years without it. The first week was the hardest for me my now fiancé and I almost broke up because I became a complete asshole during that week. However, once I was done with that week it got so much easier and haven’t and it was helpful to have my women and friends make positive comments about me and my success of stopping and I have never looked back since!