How would one get an age exception?

4 minutes ago, Dargen said:

You can apply asking for an age exception. If your denied they might tell you how to improve your chances for the future.

3 minutes ago, Pledge said:

It's based on the opinions of the seniors. We have to be able to trust you. So far there are 5 people on the APD under 16.

Thanks for the responses.

I am 15 as well. I got into the R&R when I was 14. What I did was I got to know some of the seniors I worked so very hard to get in hours, and to show the seniors I was mature and not like the rest. Ultimately it comes down to being dedicated a mature for your age. Work hard, be dedicated, show them you are mature, and you have a chance to get accepted.

Good luck to you man I wish you the best of luck

Still trying to get into the APD.  

• Like 1
  • Hmm 1
  • Downvote 1

for apd suck the right amount of cock / buy the seniors enough pizza's

As for R&R its based on trust and willingness to provide, your best bet is to play on the server for a abit (100 ish hours) and then apply for either faction (i suggest R&R as the APD is a corrupt hellhole).

Good luck! :) 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bojo said:

for apd suck the right amount of cock / buy the seniors enough pizza's

As for R&R its based on trust and willingness to provide, your best bet is to play on the server for a abit (100 ish hours) and then apply for either faction (i suggest R&R as the APD is a corrupt hellhole).

Good luck! :) 

Make sure to have atleast 100 words prepared for why you would like to join the R&R or you’ll be blacklisted. Gl!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bigSMOKE said:

that have admitted to being under 16 and took the risk to get an age exception, more like half the PO's and deputys are under 16 lol

Report them lol

EZ blacklist, and maybe you earn a reward

5 hours ago, Pwnda said:

I am 15 and want to join R&R or APD but the applications say that I should not apply if not 16+, but I have seen people join quite a bit below that limit. How could I get one?

You also have to be quite patient, for R&R it took me about.. maybe a few weeks to a month. I'm not quite sure about how long you would have to wait for APD. Since obviously I am not white-listed, but to put it into scale. I am still waiting on it and its been some time. It possibly might be shorter or longer for you. Anyways, just be really patient, eager, and dedicated. Hope you get the  exception you desire! :D 

5 hours ago, Pledge said:

It's based on the opinions of the seniors. We have to be able to trust you. So far there are 5 people on the APD under 16.

you trusted @Mason Harrison? ???? :Kappa:

• Like 1