Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

XIV Last Reminder

Roster submissions are due by tomorrow 3/15 at 11:59pm EST. As it stands right now there are 7 gangs with their rosters submitted. (Plague, BW and a career cop gang all haven't submitted a roster so I'm assuming they will by the deadline). I've made the decision to stream the whole event now because thats what the people wanted so just a reminder it will all be streamed at twitch.tv/DramaOlympus.

I'll be driving when the Leaders Meeting will be happening on Saturday so I'm going to be joining on my phone. It will be a really short meeting just any late small changes you'd like to see, late roster tweaks and probably sharing the bracket. Should all be done within 10-15 minutes.

A lot of people been asking if the rosters will be released, yes they'll be released tomorrow night or Saturday morning. 

A little over a week away from GW XIV.

Submit your rosters HERE: 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc-4SSAj8AMKhblLIh-ycZopnEmbAkU2GzY9UuKNYDyqf3xfA/viewform

Full XIV Details: 

• Like 2
  • Senior Map Designer
4 hours ago, drama said:

@Zeuse was going to submit one, not sure if he still is.

Don't think we would have enough numbers now, was looking good at the start but most people have changed their minds/said no to begin with.  I'll try and qsk later and give you an answer either tonight or tomorrow.

1 hour ago, ᴍ ᴏ ɴ ꜱ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ said:

sorry but ill be taking the win 7ea7d2d5a2f51f88e21bef0a1ebb0f11.png

Player has been dealt with the appropriate administrative action. Please be sure to leave any proof you have submitted up for at least 2 weeks in case we need it for further review. 

10 hours ago, Zeuse said:

Don't think we would have enough numbers now, was looking good at the start but most people have changed their minds/said no to begin with.  I'll try and qsk later and give you an answer either tonight or tomorrow.

i would sign up for your team if you needed numbers, but i got banned today

4 hours ago, Bloodmoon said:

APD is still not removed, so no :4head:

you posted a remove APD post aswell? :o they never seem to work