Old APD was WAY BETTER

• Admin
36 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

I was a god. What can I say?

https://plays.tv/video/58b8bdf480ffd9ad13/lol 

Holy shit that was funny. 

2 minutes ago, rapidaax said:

In advanced flight model which is currently disabled on Olympus.

Fun fact, this was without the Advanced Flight Model. After an update from bohemia, the Ghosthawk and Huron wheels allowed you to coast on flat ground without taking damage. Not sure if it is still the case, but this was just me being a troll. 

Actually it was the second time I had done it, I screamed "2 for 2" at the end of it. Still trying to find that first time. 

• Like 1
  • PogChamp 1
Just now, Peter Long said:

Fun fact, this was without the Advanced Flight Model. After an update from bohemia, the Ghosthawk and Huron wheels allowed you to coast on flat ground without taking damage. Not sure if it is still the case, but this was just me being a troll. 

Actually it was the second time I had done it, I screamed "2 for 2" at the end of it. Still trying to find that first time. 

enable advanced flight

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bojo said:

Goes to show how old apd required a brain + game knowledge, old apd was definitely better than what ever the current apd is.

Not sure about having a brain. This was a stupid thing to do, and by the grace of the RNG and Arma Gods coming together I was successful in both my attempts. Old Arma was the best though, because there were plenty of little things like this that made the game fun. Remember CSAT drops from 50 meters away that made us all ODST's?

Nostalgia is real today.