Heres what needs to happen for the server right now.

So first off as we all realize there is alot of hacked money and warpoints on the server now i know some of you may not have realized it but ya thats what is going on so heres what needs to happen to the server for it to be fixed respond the tickets that were put in and do your job its pretty simple i know it sounds crazy and you have to do work which also sounds crazy i know but if you guys did that maybe the money and warpoints would not have gotten this bad i put in a ticket about hacked money 2 days ago and i still got nothing like cmon dont tell people to put tickets in but not follow through on ur side.

In case you couldn't find it or something, there are about 170 comp requests in right now and 95% of them are for hacked cash, that also doesnt include the hundreds of people that didn't submit requests. Each one of those requests will require admins to search for trails of money through a week of logs on three different servers, and none of these can be done until our anticheat is updated. Most of these posts are starting to sound like a broken record, educate yourself before you speak.

tldr: sorry, but you're dumb

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Eggman said:

In case you couldn't find it or something, there are about 170 comp requests in right now and 95% of them are for hacked cash, that also doesnt include the hundreds of people that didn't submit requests. Each one of those requests will require admins to search for trails of money through a week of logs on three different servers, and none of these can be done until our anticheat is updated. Most of these posts are starting to sound like a broken record, educate yourself before you speak.

Bruh you got an egghead

1 hour ago, PL~Stephen Autism said:

So first off as we all realize there is alot of hacked money and warpoints on the server now i know some of you may not have realized it but ya thats what is going on so heres what needs to happen to the server for it to be fixed respond the tickets that were put in and do your job its pretty simple i know it sounds crazy and you have to do work which also sounds crazy i know but if you guys did that maybe the money and warpoints would not have gotten this bad i put in a ticket about hacked money 2 days ago and i still got nothing like cmon dont tell people to put tickets in but not follow through on ur side.

1405697481173.jpg

Baby picture of Stephen

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, destruct said:

We wouldn't have to go and do a rollback had some players been more honest, we're doing it to make sure that the Olympus playing field is fair and balanced.

my 2 billion is legit wtf u on about idiot

• Owner
1 hour ago, Eggman said:

Eggmans too nice...

If you are seriously gonna tell me you haven’t seen the forums today then your a retard. Don’t come here and try to stir more shit up. Thx. 

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

Eggmans too nice...

If you are seriously gonna tell me you haven’t seen the forums today then your a retard. Don’t come here and try to stir more shit up. Thx. 

I haven't quite lost all hope in humanity yet :(