Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Goodbye Olympus

On 5/2/2019 at 8:38 AM, tyler said:

alright, one last time.

ive been apart of olympus for almost 3 years and its been quite the fucking journey to be honest. from messing around as the toxic deputy to taking a u-turn and becoming a lieutenant of the sapd and assisted in leading the support team under @Pledge and @Outcast. i have always loved this community and that feeling will never go away, this place has been a second home for me. i tried to do the best i could in every role i had, i tried to assist in making the apd and the support team a better place to furthermore increase the quality of life in the community but like i have told everyone everything eventually comes to an end.

about a week ago i sold my pc to remove the temptation altogether of wanting to get on and play games and all that jazz, i did this to save a damaged relationship and in hopes to prevent anymore damage for my relationship or my babys future. 

so yesterday morning, i cut the last tie i had to olympus and resigned from 'support team oversight' where i pretty much helped watch over the seniors and the juniors of the support team and help direct the support team into a positive direction. i have no doubts @Rossco will fulfill my legacy and accomplish my goals.

ill miss some people in the @'ing process so i guess ill just @ the most important/life changing people i came across in my journey.

@Jordan540 - from despising the absolute shit out of me in kavala square to becoming a pretty good friend of mine, and definitely one my closest.

@Outcast - meh i hate you anyways. no but fr having our late night conversations about everything and sharing shit was a nice release, and powering through my yikes/disgusting fortnite phase with ya was a blast allbeit it was not a good time but it was a blast. and fuck you and @Plumber for skyrocketing my anxiety that one day, ya both of you know exactly what im talking about. fuck you. ily tho <3

@Lunchbox - reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ur one of the boys how could i hate you D: 

@Dog - lmao we have had some interesting days, played a shit ton of games, talked a lot, shared a lot, and i suppose you are in the same boat with jordan. 

@TheCmdrRex - my 2nd life saver, youve done a lot for me, pushed me to my limits, and helped me through a lot. i wouldnt be here without you. thanks rex :*

@Peter Long - my 1st life saver, you seriously have helped me in so many ways, i genuinely dont even know what to say other than thanks for quite literally everything youve done for me. you earned a special place in my heart forever.

@Ryan - my boo thang, you know what youve done for me ty bb. saved me from really stupid things, helped me through some shit, and held my hand through my darkest days. thanks for being a well perky boyo always looking to spice my mood up with some games or whatever the case may be. ty ryann.

@McDili - refer to what i told you in private, i couldnt stress it enough. what i said i really meant it. ily mcdildo x100

@Pledge - hah pledge. pushing me to my extremes, believing in me, and making me do all these things i never could have dreamt of doing. thanks for allowing me into your senior support team at the time, and thanks for everything you have done for me. tyy :*

for those who i missed you know exactly who you are, just know ily and youre all very special to me.

anywhoo goodbye olympus, i dont have really anything pulling me back into this community so this is really it. i'll seriously miss a lot of you, if not all. 

ps. i still fucking hate you @Sandman

goodbye cuties :wub:

aye i made it onto someones goodbye list
how you gonna mention lunchbox before me smhead

• Like 1