APD Handbook Update 5/15/2019

5 hours ago, Bojo said:

Well, he did spend over a hour with SAPD talking about how he could get unblacklisted + possible changes to make the feds harder and I quote "more rewarding"  just the other day. Still waiting on that reward part not going to lie.

wrong

@destruct pulled me in to talk to pledge about feds.

We were there for about 30 mins, not an hour. Also, we discussed fed stuff before anything else. Destruct can confirm that. My blacklist was brought up because pledge told me not to spread rumors about him telling Ignazio to report me in 2017. Which lead us discussing I wouldn't be here if he never did that. Also which lead to us talking about my blacklist appeal and how he did them. In no way did pledge say if you let this happen I would unblacklist you. So how about you come back down to earth and stop making accusations towards me.

13 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

wrong

We were there for about 30 mins, not an hour. Also, we discussed fed stuff before anything else. Destruct can confirm that. My blacklist was brought up because pledge told me not to spread rumors about him telling Ignazio to report me in 2017. Which lead us discussing I wouldn't be here if he never did that. Also which lead to us talking about my blacklist appeal and how he did them. In no way did pledge say if you let this happen I would unblacklist you. So how about you come back down to earth and stop making accusations towards me.

mb for assuming what you told us in ts was true 4Head

6 hours ago, John Wayne said:

I don't get how chris kyle declares from telos house that he's neutralized. Or that he just gets a free pass to walk over to a car and drive home across gate 1 

What a shit update. Next update, gate 4 removed as it originally was, no jump spots.  

I mean, if he does this he sits out the next wave, and you can still kill him. I don't really see what you are going for here. Any actual human being with Lethals would rather push than be out for a wave or two.

2 hours ago, Bojo said:

I really doubt he himself would lie so yeah, according to he's own words that is the case yeah.

"The United States does not negotiate with terrorists"

2 hours ago, MAV said:

ah gotcha, well i seriously doubt he was bartering 'apd buffs' with blacklist appeal since DP has no power to approve anything... and we all know he can't contain you guys anyhow :-P 

No bartering involved. We talked about a lot of stuff, including the idea that we "give talented fighters corporal and Sergeant" to counter the feds. Obviously I said no. No trades or barters were made, the only reason his blacklist came up was at the end of this 30 minute talk I told him he needs to fuck off with assuming we are all out to abuse the handbook, or out to get him on his appeals, and to stop saying that Egnazio was threatened into reporting him.

15 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

wrong

This.

24 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

wrong

double confirmation

1 hour ago, Bloodmoon said:

When bomb blows and you see a fish landing, that means pull a hawk and just do flybys on the fish, you'll be able to flare rockets pretty easily and it only takes 200 bullets from a hawk to blow it up

Didn’t know only took 200 will try next fed ty

Just now, Panda :) said:

Didn’t know only took 200 will try next fed ty

No problem, us civs are more than happy to help/teach you fine APD members how to play cop :wub:

• Haha 1

with the current meta i think cops and civs are balanced (EXCLUDING TITANS AND GHOSTHAWKS!!!)

the only reason this milking thing came around is to slow down the HUUUGE cop stack with 10+ lethals <----THIS IS THE PROBLEM NOT MILKING.

so please fix the REAL problem and not change shit that don't need changing.

1 hour ago, Bojo said:

mb for assuming what you told us in ts was true 4Head

I said pledge got confirmation from ares on anther handbook change about legging. We also talked about my blacklist and how he was doing it by asking random SAPD if he should. Also, said that my appeals are going at the wrong thing. So please tell me when I said Im getting unblacklisted.

32 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

I want to attend this 

Lesson 1: Dont slam the same place 200 times and expect things to change!

Next lesson will be in 2 weeks :wub:

Whoever said they raised the Blackfish price to 3 mil did you just see that in-game or??

btw the obvious Blackfish counters that I haven't seen anyone post yet:

• repair anti-air :4head:
  • zoom under the bf as it's landing and blow it up (some CPLs already do this one!)
  • scout plane (what goes up must come down)
  • load into the bf so the gold truck can't
  • when you get into dome and can defuse, shoot the HEMTT engines out
10 minutes ago, Civak said:

Whoever said they raised the Blackfish price to 3 mil did you just see that in-game or??

• zoom under the bf as it's landing and blow it up (some CPLs already do this one!)

And they are still going to continue buffing themselves despite never trying to think in a situation.

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Civak said:

The word blackfish has not been involved in a handbook update in like 6 months

4 hours ago, DeadPool said:

I said pledge got confirmation from ares on anther handbook change about legging. We also talked about my blacklist and how he was doing it by asking random SAPD if he should. Also, said that my appeals are going at the wrong thing. So please tell me when I said Im getting unblacklisted.

Not saying this has happened already - but if I was sAPD I would dangle that unblacklist above your head like a carrot.