Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD Handbook Update 5/15/2019

32 minutes ago, Pledge said:

I think you and I have a very different idea of what a small gang is

Wait, how big do you think [DB] is? On average we have less than 6 dudes online. If that isn't small gang I'm honestly fucking confused Pledge.

30 minutes ago, Zahzi said:

With 25+ people and the cops being heavily outnumbered, milking doesn't matter as much.

They're trying to balance for our edge case that's temporary at best, just like groups like this have always been. Further demonstrating how reactionary and clueless sAPD is. They just knee-jerk from one thing to the next. @Pledge if you think this changes anything (for us), you're cooked. See you next week for your next retarded handbook update.

• Like 2

Well it seems like the fed boys are too stupid to fully understand how to milk now...just requires having two deputies to milk. I’ve seen them milk worse. They milked ares I’m gate 3 dome and a mar-10 lethal in broken house for almost 6 minutes sooo.....

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Donald Duck said:

Well it seems like the fed boys are too stupid to fully understand how to milk now...just requires having two deputies to milk. I’ve seen them milk worse. They milked ares I’m gate 3 dome and a mar-10 lethal in broken house for almost 6 minutes sooo.....

Facts! More challenging to milk now but certainly doable

oh piss off seriously

fucking beta ass cops

3 hours ago, Pledge said:

Chapter XI - Illegal Areas

1. Drug dealers, drug fields, drug processing, Federal Events* (during robbery), rebel outpost areas, Cartels/Warzone, and any other area marked with a red crosshatch are all considered illegal areas.

1. *Federal Events are defined as: the Federal Reserve, the Federal Penitentiary (Jail), and the Blackwater Weapons Facility.

2. Officers must announce themselves within any illegal area with code 3 (Lights and Sirens).*Texting to engage in an illegal zone is NOT ALLOWED*

1. When using code 3 to enter an illegal area, this automatically engages all weapon-bearing civilians inside the illegal area.

3. Officers may only patrol illegal areas every 15 minutes.

4. Officers are not to remain in or near an illegal area if there is no apparent illegal activity.

1. Looking into an illegal area is considered checking it.

5. During active engagements in any illegal area, Officers are to respond in “waves”.

1. Each wave of officers are active until all officers at the incident have been killed or neutralized.

1. At any point, the last officer of a wave may place their hands on their head and declare they are neutralized, and they must remain there until reached by APD forces, at which point they may drop their hands and return to HQ.

2. If upon entering an illegal area and suspects are found, APD can call in backup. Backup can only enter on 1st wave as long as a member of the original group calling for backup is still on scene. If the first group is eliminated before backup arrives, then second wave begins, backup is no longer available, and normal wave rules apply.

3. If 1st wave backup does not arrive to the illegal area in time prior to the last death of the original group, the backup can wait at their current location (and go no further) for the 2nd wave to catch up.

1. If 1st wave backup witnesses the civilians leaving the illegal area, they are authorized to engage the civilians and resume normal engagement/wave rule.

2. All waves after the second, must start with ALL officers responding to the engagement being present in an APD HQ. Once all officers responding have returned to HQ, the next wave may begin. (Example: When the last officer dies the next wave may begin, even if the last cop that died has not respawned. The last cop that died In the first wave can still enter wave 2.)

3. Any officers who are pulling out of responding to an incident or are retreating from the incident to start the next wave must return to a HQ before the next wave can begin.

4. If a situation begins inside an illegal area and then moves outside the illegal area, waves are no longer required.
  6. Once an engagement within a red zone has been deemed clear by the highest ranking member present, all officers may return to the scene to clean up/provide prisoner transport.

7. Officers may only enter Rebel outposts when:

1. There is a Sergeant or higher in the group.

2. At least 3 officers in the squad.

3. The whole wave must all enter code 3, or must all enter "dark" with an intent to verbally engage. No mixing and matching.

8.  Officers may only enter Cartels/Warzone when:

1. Must follow same standards as entering a Rebel.

1. Only Active SAPD members on the Chain of Command may raid Warzone without Probable Cause.

2. May patrol only once every 45 minutes.

1. Exceptions: 

1. Reasonable suspicion that an APD member was kidnapped and taken to Cartels/Warzone.

2. Reasonable suspicion of a suspect that you were once in active pursuit of entering a Cartel/Warzone.

3. Received Probable Cause to enter (Such as a 911 Dispatch).

1. 1. If you enter Warzone without a Sergeant or higher due to pursuing someone in, you must check the general area of the suspect you chased in. Once the situation is deemed clear, you are to leave. Do not check the rest of the Warzone Island. 

4. Once APD have engaged rebel forces in a Cartel/Warzone, they may continue to raid it following standard rebel raid rules until the situation has been neutralized at that Cartel/Warzone.

5. APD May enter Cartels/Warzone and Rebel Outposts for hostage situations.

1. PO or higher to negotiate.

2. Can be accompanied by other officers.

3. Cannot return unless standard Cartel/Rebel prerequisites (mentioned above) are met.
  9. For federal event robberies/jailbreaks:

1. No RP is required to engage rebels that are participating in a federal event. All APD are free to fire on rebels in these circumstances. If you see a rebel (Clearly participating in a federal event) you can shoot them.

2. If in the instance there are multiple federal events going on at one time, the order of priority to respond is the Blackwater first, Federal Reserve second, and Jail last.

3. APD are not to enter the Blackwater dome and Federal Reserve dome prior to an active robbery unless someone is trapped inside.

4. If 5 or less APD members are online during a jail break then APD are NOT required to follow Wave Rule.

5. APD officers are not to open the locked Federal Reserve door during an active robbery.

To clarify, this does mean an officer is expected to leave the area and return to HQ as soon as they are reached. Ideally, this is the death of Milking. Happy to field any questions below.

ya question why are you a beta cuck

1 hour ago, MAV said:

Let's be honest here guys, milking deputies / POs was never an intended by product of the wave rule... I'm actually surprised it took this long to fix...I've literally seen deps milked for 8-10 minutes before with body blocking / ifrit blocking

If it's clearly op then other things can be done to balance

you are punishing players for using strats. monkabraindead

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, KrispyK said:

you are punishing players for using strats. monkabraindead

Its not a tactical strategy, its a loophole in the wave rule...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MAV said:

sure, not initially intended, loophole finally closed

Been a thing since before olympus was a thing, eat ass. 

• Like 1

TBH 

This is kinda balanced. I would prefer it to be if the last cop is legged then he can deem him self neutralized.

Better handbook change than PO lethals IMO

Also, I'm surprised APD has now made this change. I would have expected Goat to change this back in 2017

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

TBH 

This is kinda balanced. I would prefer it to be if the last cop is legged then he can deem him self neutralized.

Also, I'm surprised APD has now made this change. I would have expected Goat to change this back in 2017

cb1863180e3e0ad60d95a23a3cd698c7.png

:thumbup:

28 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

TBH 

Civ Rep approved

pack it up boys, we’re going home

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

except civ rep doesnt mean anything anymore, no one voted him in.

1 minute ago, an overweight giant retard said:

Civ Rep approved

except civ rep doesnt mean anything anymore, no one voted him in.

6 minutes ago, hawk said:

Everyone's reaction after reading DeadPool's post: Image result for what gif

6 minutes ago, Pledge said:

cb1863180e3e0ad60d95a23a3cd698c7.png

:thumbup:

1 minute ago, an overweight giant retard said:

Civ Rep approved

Because this handbook change actually makes sense and is a step in the right direction. It's not making the most abundant rank have fucking lethals. It's changing the meta of a fed.

Less milking more waves. More waves more kills. More kills more warpoints.

3 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

Because this handbook change actually makes sense and is a step in the right direction. It's not making the most abundant rank have fucking lethals. It's changing the meta of a fed.

Less milking more waves. More waves more kills. More kills more warpoints.

Wait you get warpoints from feds?