Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind

16 minutes ago, KGB JOSH said:

Jeez you were pretty garbage for someone that was cheating

I mostly cheated for Medic. So I can see where people were about to die and get to them faster.

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Childish said:

This post just proves why you did not deserve search and rescue lol.:Kappa:

I think this post just showed that he was willing to risk getting banned for S&R, that's real commitment right there

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Paved said:

lmfao you lispy little retard, you still fucking sucked

Lol, obviously I mainly used them to camp Rebel Outpost and for medic... I didn't use them to fight cartels often. I think I fought a cartel with them like 5 times maybe.

3 hours ago, Google said:

I mostly cheated for Medic. So I can see where people were about to die and get to them faster.

Whelp now I've seen it all, someone cheating on medic. Lul... 

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, Bojo said:

UnBaNnInG gOoGlE tO bEgIn WiTh WaS a GoOd IdEa, NoT lIke AnYtGiNg CoUlD gO wRoNg

@staff

He somehow fucked up a server that never went live, he was toxic and this suprises almost no one.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Google said:

My name is Google when I first began playing Arma 3 I began by using Hacks when I came over from DayZ and was blowing up Asylum and it was pretty fun. That's when I was like hey maybe not using hacks will be fun as well and that's when I got addicted. I played 24/7 and loved every moment of it. However, lately I think I've been to addicted to it I've been grinding for Search and Rescue for months and never got it! So at first I began by getting more revives on Medic, but even then I didn't get Search and Rescue so I decided that since they refused to give me my Search and Rescue that I EARNED I'd teach them a lesson by shooting some people through rocks and walls or ESPing on cop.

o7 @Jerrod

https://gyazo.com/c75ebff1913b99d2bfd7d310968aa624

I asked for Search and Rescue @Mercury should've just given me Search and Rescue :( I DESERVED IT!!!!

obviously you didn't deserve it lmao