Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Do my homework for money.

Oi, I've got some extra credit papers that I wanna turn in but don't wanna do. I'm paying 5M per assignment, I've got 3 assignments. Two are over the presidential debates going on over 6/26/19-6/27/19 and the third is a term paper over a single topic that you can choose out of like 6 topics available. Dm me if your interested in doing some work.

** These are college essays, I don't want some 13 YO trying to write something for me. 

** BTW if you think you should be paid more for a paper, just tell me and I'll negotiate. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, ǺŬƓMȄŊŦƐD said:

Oi, I've got some extra credit papers that I wanna turn in but don't wanna do. I'm paying 5M per assignment, I've got 3 assignments. Two are over the presidential debates going on over 6/26/19-6/27/19 and the third is a term paper over a single topic that you can choose out of like 6 topics available. Dm me if your interested in doing some work.

** These are college essays, I don't want some 13 YO trying to write something for me. 

** BTW if you think you should be paid more for a paper, just tell me and I'll negotiate. 

i would attempt to write it for you becuse poltics is very intresting to me but i am 13 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Danger said:

Extra credit bruh...why bother. Do it or don't these kids would probably just scoop it from the internet anyways.

Courses over the summer only take about 3 or 4 grades the entire term so every point is worth. I have till the end of July to get them turned in, I'll obviously proof-read anything that somebody tries to pass along to me before accepting it.

32 minutes ago, ǺŬƓMȄŊŦƐD said:

Ok, what college level, word count requirement, are you at a 4-year or junior college?

Just now, an overweight giant retard said:

Ok, what college level, word count requirement, are you at a 4-year or junior college?

I'm a Junior at a 4 year college. Here is a Gyazo to the grading rubric: https://gyazo.com/67d91bb0fb5ff8be6ba671a1a591440a

I recently had to write a 5000 word thesis so I'm all tuckered out writing wise but if you want I'll gladly review whatever you can come up with and spice up the language like I usually do for my friends.

9 hours ago, Strikke said:

Sounds like a front for selling money or at least its damn close to it.:hmm:

I hope this puts your mind at ease: https://gyazo.com/142d7be3a69b4aae3a7593c59d7826bf  https://gyazo.com/390ccd2d9784f5e24282106dbda6028c

7 hours ago, Strikke said:

Just saying that he is "selling" in game money for something outside of the game and BI don't like this to much.

You are the first person on this thread to mention anything about selling.

8 hours ago, Ziggyuwu said:

how lmao the man is just lazy

Lel, I'm not lazy.....per say but I would like to get the most out of the summer.

3 hours ago, Caleb Snackbar said:

Like this is RWT which is against TOS thread will probably be deleted by staff

I'm not sure you've ever read the TOS, it mentions nothing about RWT. Although its been said anyone caught selling money will be dealt with by the administration.

9 hours ago, Strikke said:

Just saying that he is "selling" in game money for something outside of the game and BI don't like this to much.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the mans just trying to get his homework done :FeelsBad:

but yeah I thought the same thing when i read it honestly. 

9 minutes ago, Millennium said:

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the mans just trying to get his homework done :FeelsBad:

but yeah I thought the same thing when i read it honestly. 

I've talked to BI legal before extensively about monetization while helping another server and I've even contacted them when Olympus was doing some sketchy shit.

BI has issues with selling money because it gives a direct in game advantage and if it's not outright banned server owners can abuse it to circumvent the policy (e.g. donating 100$ for a rank and the server owner just so happens to give you 50 mil as a token of appreciation as a friend and totally not staff) and it gives admins a to make unlimited gains. This isn't against the TOS because while the player will gain an in-game advantage it's no different than receiving 5 mil for selling a ghwak you won in a raffle or flying lessons.

1 minute ago, sploding said:

I've talked to BI legal before extensively about monetization while helping another server and I've even contacted them when Olympus was doing some sketchy shit.

BI has issues with selling money because it gives a direct in game advantage and if it's not outright banned server owners can abuse it to circumvent the policy (e.g. donating 100$ for a rank and the server owner just so happens to give you 50 mil as a token of appreciation as a friend and totally not staff) and it gives admins a to make unlimited gains. This isn't against the TOS because while the player will gain an in-game advantage it's no different than receiving 5 mil for selling a ghwak you won in a raffle or flying lessons.

so what Im understanding here is you tried to fuck over Olympus?

25 minutes ago, sploding said:

Interesting

23 minutes ago, Millennium said:

Sounds like maybe...

Also, 50$ USD per 1000 words <- It's a good deal

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Millennium said:

I didn't give him the name of the server but yeah, there was a donor reward that was really sketch so I went to see it was compliant.

I love Olympus but selling in game rewards for donations that give an advantage is scummy and hurts everyone. I don't regret it because the ToS are clear and if the server chooses to break it they deserve to lose monetization. Olympus got shut down over the legacy donor bullshit and it's objectively better for it.

1 hour ago, Mercury said:

Interesting

Sounds like maybe...

Also, 50$ USD per 1000 words <- It's a good deal

2 hours ago, Millennium said:

2 hours ago, sploding said:

So yall finna do my homework or.......