So basically I was on medic at kav and the notorious gang DB decided to deny everyone within a 3 km range I think this is stupid and outrageous and should be changed to either individual people/gangs only and not everyone in kav

• Love 1
  • PogChamp 1
  • Hmm 1

Standard DNR text [DB] sends is "Revive only [DB] until further notice or die to me, [DB]". Anything different is basically us attempting to control you with meme texts, it's entirely on you if you follow that demand. You can be sure we wont actually kill you if you don't leave, you'll just be accosted in the usual way.

Welcome to Kavala buddy!

• Like 2
  • Carrot Kid
8 minutes ago, Cloutarino said:

So basically I was on medic at kav and the notorious gang DB decided to deny everyone within a 3 km range I think this is stupid and outrageous and should be changed to either individual people/gangs only and not everyone in kav

How is denying you from Kavala any different than everybody at coke pro, or any other location on the map, except that there are more requests there? Spoiler alert, it's not.

Unfortunately telling a medic not to revive individuals becomes impractical quickly when fighting a large group of people, and the only way to ensure there isn't a medic sneakily reviving the enemy is to remove them from the situation entirely.

Do your best and value your life.  DB generally tries to control a situation.  Check where messages are coming from.  Sometimes you can see in death chat who died and know that they aren’t in the area anymore.  

31 minutes ago, Grego said:

I’m denying everyone a revive on Altis. If you revive someone your dead!

You’re*

• Like 1
  • PogChamp 1
2 hours ago, Richard said:

Do your best and value your life.  DB generally tries to control a situation.  Check where messages are coming from.  Sometimes you can see in death chat who died and know that they aren’t in the area anymore.  

You’re*

Serious question, if DB denies everyone except them can medics just say fuck it and refuse to revive DB too?

3 hours ago, Mr Majestic said:

Standard DNR text [DB] sends is "Revive only [DB] until further notice or die to me, [DB]". Anything different is basically us attempting to control you with meme texts, it's entirely on you if you follow that demand. You can be sure we wont actually kill you if you don't leave, you'll just be accosted in the usual way.

Welcome to Kavala buddy!

Feels like a trap.

• Like 1
  • Carrot Kid
51 minutes ago, sploding said:

Serious question, if DB denies everyone except them can medics just say fuck it and refuse to revive DB too?

See

1. Denial Criteria

1.2. Threats: Player(s) who have repeatedly threatened to take medical personnel hostage, have previously taken medical

personnel hostage, have repeatedly threatened to inflict, or caused, serious bodily harm or death to medical personnel.

2.2. Medics cannot deny services to an entire group based on the actions of one individual within a group or gang.

So whoever is sending the texts, verbally threatening medics, or shooting medics can be denied.

1 hour ago, sploding said:

A gang only has so many players and can only cover so much of the map.  A lot of denials are false threats and if you value ur life then ur good to go.  If you're in Kav Sq and the players are threatening you as a medic then call the cops.  Having the cops present usually helps mitigate the threat.

You can not deny a Gang.  You can only deny the player.  In my experience, DB doesn't roll super deep and they all send denials.  If they all send denial messages with a threat then you would be able to deny them ALL individually.

• Downvote 5
On 7/8/2019 at 4:06 AM, Dante said:

Leave. Sneak back. Make money. 

Aka use brain and be ninja. 

I think you've forgot that the Dispatch system makes most medics do this: "meh he is getting denied" *hits 4 and denies person* "well that was some good work right there, time to move on".

1 hour ago, Lincoln Williams said:

Bottom line.... server 1 is denied permanently. 

Hmm. Maybe one day i will logon and just sit in my house and wait for people to die in the chat and then wait like 10-20 sec and PM a rnr member online to deny them. Sounds like a lot of fun. :) 

8 minutes ago, Strikke said:

Hmm. Maybe one day i will logon and just sit in my house and wait for people to die in the chat and then wait like 10-20 sec and PM a rnr member online to deny them. Sounds like a lot of fun. :) 

10/10 for creativity. Only problem is they see where messages are sent from. So if not in area they tend to ignore

Just now, Strikke said:

Bro thats why you PM one of the online RNR members. ez :) 

I never doubted your creativity and that sir.... would be a win lol

• Like 1
On 7/7/2019 at 11:47 PM, sploding said:

If no-one denies DB, and they are in control of a situation and are denying other players aside from them, then you can just pick up whomever you are permitted to.

In the example below you could deny the area of conflict.

This may help, or might just confuse things more but I've already committed to writing (example without APD)...

1. Gang [lettuce] is fighting gang [wet lettuce] at the legal lettuce processing plantTM. A few people are dead on both sides of the lettuce war. 
  2. If both sides decide to start issuing denials for the other, and you (as a medic) feel that your life is endangered no matter how you proceed, then you are perfectly entitled to deny requests within the dangerous conflict area and then retreat to safety. (Note this is not gang-specific but rather area specific i.e. the processing plant) ** This is a specific situation please consult handbook procedure for variations.

You have to use common sense though, and no one rule can suffice all denial situations. Bottom line is don't discriminate against entire gangs, even [wet lettuce]; provide as much SAFE medical assistance as you can; but above all VALUE your life.

We are a medical faction, not samurai medics, not fairy god parents. At the end of the day we want all our medics coming home to a warm house and a steaming dinner. Don't let  [wet lettuce] ruin your day by getting on their damp side.