Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

a story involving a car going 80 in a 15 a cat and a pizza

so here I fucking am just got off work picked up a pizza and I'm driving home I get to my neighbourhood and I floor it I'm going somewhere close to 80 I had a pizza in the passenger seat I'm fucking ready to get home watch some gossip girls smash this pizza and all the sudden a fucking cat runs across the road keep in mind I'm going 80 in like a 15 or 20 I slam on the breaks my pizza goes fucking flying and the cat is taking his sweet ass time to cross the road I quickly check on the pizza and its all scrunched up folded and some of the pizza wasn't even in the damn box anymore so my point is next time should i say fuck the cat and save the pizza or say fuck the pizza and save the cat

• Like 2
Just now, Millennium said:

how about dont go 80 in a 15-20 zone lmao. Idk why you would ever speed in your neighborhood, people will think of u as an idiot.

im 14 and ive got a need for speed

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Millennium said:

how about dont go 80 in a 15-20 zone lmao. Idk why you would ever speed in your neighborhood, people will think of u as an idiot.

speeding is fun shut up

Just now, i chop hatchbacks said:

you. are. dumb.

My mom would rip my head off if she heard me flying through my neighborhood.

Just now, popto said:

speeding is fun shut up

yeah its fun. but dumb as shit to do it in a neighborhood, especially your own

• Downvote 1

you. are. dumb.

well i didnt want my pizza to get cold

• Like 2

you. are. dumb.

I mean kind of dumb but I've gone 110 in a 35 so I guess I can't talk cuz i'm also dumb

Just now, popto said:

I mean kind of dumb but I've gone 110 in a 35 so I guess I can't talk cuz i'm also dumb

I've gone 120 in a 45. Although it was an empty 2 lane road. I just always thought it was dumb as shit to blast music and speed in your own neighborhood. thats why you do it as soon as you leave it. IMO

I've gone 120 in a 45. Although it was an empty 2 lane road. I just always thought it was dumb as shit to blast music and speed in your own neighborhood. thats why you do it as soon as you leave it. IMO

understandable 

• Owner
7 hours ago, i chop hatchbacks said:

Why...

1 minute ago, John Wayne said:

This guy is gunna be the next OS generation I swear...

Not on my watch :cry:

• Like 1

if the pedal isn't to the metal when you see one of these bad boys, you're living life wrong

Image result for slow kids sign

seriously, who lets their "slow child" play near the street. they even put up a sign so you know to go faster

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, an overweight giant retard said:

>14

>driving

>just got off work

something isn’t adding up here

well duh he obviously has a fake ID, and by just got off work he obviously means just leaving the bar after cracking open some cold ones with the boys... how did you not pick that up?!

18 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

It's fun and games until you can't stop your car or until someone tries crossing the street 

Don't be a moron and go that fast in a neighborhood. 

As an APD motorman and head of the traffic unit I can positively say that the faster you go the cooler you are.

• Downvote 3
6 hours ago, i chop hatchbacks said:

where do i apply for staff

You can apply for Olympus Staff (OS) via the forums. Once you are on the Olympus forums please sign in. After signing in you will see the top bar it will be labeled as so | Fourms | Donations | Support | Olympus Stats | Staff | Blogs | More | You want to left click on the section that says "Support" Once clicking on the support tab on the right side of your screen you will see a "New Request" box you want to click on that using the drop down arrow under "Department" You want to choose "Staff Application". You will then fill in the Information required. After you finnish filling in all the boxes you will click "save" on the bottom left of the Application. Once you have done all of this you have successfully applied for Olympus Staff! 

can I use this as a ticket ? @Jester

• Like 1