db trash

5 hours ago, Revise said:

Don't think staff would tell you that considering the bet is based on trust and anyone including staff could yoink the money as a middle man as it's not against the rules.

If a staff member did this they 100% would get removed and the money would get yoinked out of their account.

6 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

If a staff member did this they 100% would get removed and the money would get yoinked out of their account.

I’m basing my facts off of old staff so I may be wrong, I was told this when mav and all of them were around of course that was several months ago.

Aren't you the same kid that begged me to unban him because he was going on vacation during about all of december? Why shouldn't I ban your ass for lying like a sack of shit and trying to take advantage of people?

21 minutes ago, destruct said:

Aren't you the same kid that begged me to unban him because he was going on vacation during about all of december? Why shouldn't I ban your ass for lying like a sack of shit and trying to take advantage of people?

No balls!  You won’t perm him for real

@Creepy @Winters do any of you still have the video of him jumping out my own heli and falling to his death saying "have good ban" 

this kid is a medic XD

Edited by Horizon
  • Admin
7 minutes ago, Shotime923 said:

Can someone southernize this for me. I dont understand

There is something about sex booze and ho’s. That’s all I understood. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Mr Majestic said:

Got a video of the pony? 🐴

No but ask creepy

5 hours ago, Horizon said:

@Creepy @Winters do any of you still have the video of him jumping out my own heli and falling to his death saying "have good ban" 

this kid is a medic XD

We did talk about it support and u did pay me some comp money but u did left when i won u did disconnecg

9 hours ago, destruct said:

Just forget this i dont want more ban i have waited 1 month for every day and log on the server and just wait and wait when i get un banned im getting unbanned today and  im leaving tomorrow for 3 weeks

9 hours ago, Mr GOAT said:

@destruct He didn’t dube?

I mean goat u said i did dube destruct said i did not but im asking why u ignore and like i can put here video when im in a helipad kavala and somone drives into me in a car for fun and u say no rules was broken idc lets just forget this all and just be friends or something

24 minutes ago, amigo said:

@Creepy  can u proof these guys that i i did win @Horizon and he left without paying

dude wtf... creepy why did I get permed for not paying him??? I want unban rn..

fuck you amigo you got me perm you happy now?

• Clown 1
22 hours ago, Mr GOAT said:

@destruct He didn’t dube?

I mean goat u said i did dube destruct said i did not but im asking why u ignore and like i can put here video when im in a helipad kavala and somone drives into me in a car for fun and u say no rules was broken idc lets just forget this all and just be friends or something

15 minutes ago, Horizon said:

dude wtf... creepy why did I get permed for not paying him??? I want unban rn..

fuck you amigo you got me perm you happy now?

Why did u scam me