Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Rest In Peace TLP StoneBreaker

Just now, eknjack said:

@xplayx14 don’t think a thread involving the loss of someone is the proper place to be like ooh I hate TLP they tried to backstab me.

gives off some real edgy vibes ngl, just respect the guy for who he is, don’t bring up the shit his gang mates did 

ok sry trying to not cry again trying ot think about something else sry man did not mean to hurt anyone 

4 minutes ago, Mako said:

My condolences to your friends family, I'm sorry for your loss as well.

We'll be adding something in next patch in his memory.

7525398541dde277c5f73009497ce3e5.jpg

Father of three*. Chief Error made another post and apologized for forgetting the really young one he had. 

Also, this is actually a really wholesome thing to add. Who knew that this community who loves to shit talk would also have each other’s backs when serious shit happens.

Wish I knew the lad, Rest In Peace.

• Like 1

As one of the level 3 members in the gang tlp stone was the life of it and we will miss him everyday of the week I know this isn’t much but he was the life of the gang his laugh brought joy and life into the game on discord he tried to teach me about How to be more mature kid and I was to stubern to listen but now that ur truly gone I will never forget ur name R.I.P. stonebreaker have a great time in paradise

• Like 1

@Mako yeah my bad man, i was misinfomed. Sorry to end up making you change it. Thank you though man, im sure it would mean a lot to him. Thank you for your time for real. It means the world to TLP

Edited by Chief Error
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Chief Error said:

As some of you may already be aware, TLP lost one of its best memebers to pneumonia yesterday at around 2-3 am. He was 27 and had a loving wife and two children. We repectfully ask that you send your thoughts and prayers to his children and his wife, who are undoubtably dealing with a lot right now. He was a gental man who loved to have a good laugh, a laugh that was taken away too soon. We here at TLP mourn the loss of one of our beloved memeber and hope he may rest easy. Our gang is hoping to have something in honour put into the server seeing as its brought him many smiles (and angry screeming). I won't take anymore of your time, thank you for reading.

EDIT:

to clearlify i was misinformed about 2 children. He has a third one that is really young. I apologize. Also thank you guys for the support it means a lot to the gang. TLP are cooking up something in memoriam of Stone.

All love from The Lions Pride

No one should die at this age

I send his wife and kids my condolences 

• Like 1