sAPD and the mar-10

Doke

2 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

I also retired a couple of years ago and wanted what was best for the community. I did not retire because I stopped caring. Olympus went through a lot of changes and a lot of us have stuck around for years. That right there shows dedication. 

What the absolute fuck does that have to do with any of this u brainless retard????

• Hmm 1
  • Lead Map Designer
4 minutes ago, Mui said:

Please explain because from what I heard from 90% of players I have interacted with they would beg to differ Goat may have been liked among the higher ups but the players would strongly disagree 

He wasn't removed, he stepped down.  🤡

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Mui said:

Please explain because from what I heard from 90% of players I have interacted with they would beg to differ Goat may have been liked among the higher ups but the players would strongly disagree 

Wanted whats best for the community but then Retired from Admin hmmmmmm he really wanted whats best but now he just talks shit on the forums all day because he has lost all of his power in a game lol but you tell yourself whatever you want 

imagine being this butthurt

• Like 1

Love this btw- sAPD and the MAR-10 not sAPD and something like the ghosthawk lmfao.

Mar-10 is dead on it can get tricky when being pushed by like 3-4 of them but that happens once in a blue moon. It's fine lmao.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mui said:

Lol you are just big mad that you are a retarded inbred that got his shit yoinked because you are by far the worst admin I have met and your hard on for rabid got you in trouble maybe instead of sucking that fat obese retard off and not being a degenerate you would still be an admin 

Tfw a LITERAL nobody fueled by pure RENT FREE rage @rabid Comes at me with 0 knowledge of anything relevant

Really curious what I got in “trouble” for and what I got “yoinked”

Back to moonshine pro during peak hours kiddo. 90% of the players you interact with don’t know shit. Including yourself.

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, Mr GOAT said:

Tfw a LITERAL nobody fueled by pure RENT FREE rage @rabid Comes at me with 0 knowledge of anything relevant

Back to moonshine pro during peak hours kiddo. 90% of the players you interact with don’t know shit. Including yourself.

You "Stepped Down" is what is wrote on paper but the real truth will forever remain a mystery you were so confident when you started the problem when you raided Johns house and then all of a sudden you retire from cheif and admin hmmmmmm thats a little sus if you ask me but you tell yourself whatever you need to sleep at night 🙂

25 minutes ago, Zeuse said:

He wasn't removed, he stepped down.  🤡

He stepped down is what they wrote and showed to the public but the real reason will forever remain a mystery my man Mr GOAT was not a clean person to say the least but as I told him tell yourself whatever you want if it helps you sleep done wasting my time on you brainlets 🙂

• Clown 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Lead Map Designer
4 minutes ago, Mui said:

You "Stepped Down" is what is wrote on paper but the real truth will forever remain a mystery you were so confident when you started the problem when you raided Johns house and then all of a sudden you retire from cheif and admin hmmmmmm thats a little sus if you ask me but you tell yourself whatever you need to sleep at night 🙂

He stepped down is what they wrote and showed to the public but the real reason will forever remain a mystery my man Mr GOAT was not a clean person to say the least but as I told him tell yourself whatever you want if it helps you sleep done wasting my time on you brainlets 🙂

You're such a clown lmao.

• Downvote 1

Never cared if apd had mar10. I remember a time where apd would patrol the map with 2-3 ghost hawks now That was stupid af flying solo in orca from point a to b and g Hawk is saying land or be sprayed down pretty much no counter to that 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mui said:

he stepped down

7 hours ago, Mr GOAT said:

big fan loved you in goat story hope there's a third sequel in the works

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Owner
On 10/23/2020 at 10:01 AM, Mui said:

Lol you are just big mad that you are a retarded inbred that got his shit yoinked because you are by far the worst admin I have met and your hard on for rabid got you in trouble maybe instead of sucking that fat obese retard off and not being a degenerate you would still be an admin 

On 10/23/2020 at 11:16 AM, Mui said:

Wanted whats best for the community but then Retired from Admin hmmmmmm he really wanted whats best but now he just talks shit on the forums all day because he has lost all of his power in a game lol but you tell yourself whatever you want 

On 10/23/2020 at 11:45 AM, Mui said:

There may be a lot of things that I can say recently I disagree with @Mr GOAT on, with the drama and everything. But if there's one thing ill applaud is his care for Olympus. You may only see certain things he has done that you may or may not like, but behind the scenes he was always on top of things as both chief and admin, being exceptionally great in both departments. He has definitely helped bring the sAPD back into good shape ever since his return, and left it in a very good standing.

He was not removed, he quit because of disagreements he had as of recent and decided to step away. So whoever started this "he was fired" rumor needs to start getting their information straight from the source.

• Like 3
On 10/22/2020 at 5:52 PM, Mr GOAT said:

this is why this community is going downhill

people listen to retards like you, noah, and big john lmfao

13fdc0432c325c9c1829fc76846c3216.png

dog meat

I'd argue that as the head of APD and being a part of OS you've done a hell of a lot more to ruin the Olympus community than Noble. I personally don't understand why staff and sAPD is blaming a particular gang for "ruining the server" because as long as we've been a part of the community we have been a hell of a lot less influential on the server than you have been. 

You only don't like us because we call you out on your bullshit. 

7 hours ago, Ryan said:

He has definitely helped bring the sAPD back into good shape ever since his return, and left it in a very good standing.

Biggest meme of 2020 right here tbh. 

Edited by Blueangelman36
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 3
6 hours ago, Blueangelman36 said:

Biggest meme of 2020 right here tbh

Ryan is in part referring to the internal issues with Senior APD. Couped two chiefs in the matter of months and there was a clear divide between members of the Senior APD. Goat brought the Senior APD back to a level playing field within each other. 

Even after getting absolutely Milley wopped by a Mar-10 from like 600 meters while doing a bank like two days ago, even tho I was not even peeking my head. I understand the sAPD have worked for their rank and deserve to use the weapon. While it may be ridiculous at times getting head tapped from 500 meters away, you have to understand the Mar-10 isn't very effective in CQC. I'm not writing this to ride anyone cock, but I thought it was just common sense. Now an effective solution that can help everyone instead of limiting the weapon from sAPD is offering it to civilians through the warpoint shop.

1 hour ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Ryan is in part referring to the internal issues with Senior APD. Couped two chiefs in the matter of months and there was a clear divide between members of the Senior APD. Goat brought the Senior APD back to a level playing field within each other. 

Ah, that actually makes more sense. Appreciate the clarification. 

• Like 1

Well this topic has caused quite a stir, I’m just a salty boy at rabid for mar-10 spamming, I could care less about how good of a chief/admin goat was...