Locked APD Handbook Update 11/10/20

People be acting like they're going to titan your jet out of the air. They won't be able to chase you or anything, literally the only time they'd catch you would be during landings and take-offs, and during those it's not like you can just pit a jet, you get in front of a plane while it's moving with a vehicle (w/o going faster with the jet ofc), and it blows up, you're gonna have to find some comp money. Just make sure to look around before you spawn your jet in, and then scout the area in the jet before you land.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Poon said:

all i can say is, your dogshit buddy, 1 mk1 shot from the right angle will kill the pilot with t3 vest

I didn't shoot the gun so maybe the person who did was shit, but from experience and other people's words I dont think it's too easy to rip

1 hour ago, sploding said:

IDK where I stand on this rule change because I can see both sides and both have some great arguments,

But currently 45 people hold whitelists that give them T-5 vests and 60 have access to MAR-10s, no shit there are more corporals with access to T3 vests and 7.62 then active corporals. Yes, they're not all active, but it's more than 20 people when just retired SAPD (glorified corp WL) outnumber actual corporals.

This. Stuff like that shouldn't be readily available and infinite.

For civs to acquire this money it takes HOURS of grinding that's the downfall to them. Staff and sAPD whinge about  the economy even tho it's not an issue yet get huge money sinks and make them redundant and also taking away from other aspects of gameplay.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, sploding said:

Yes, they're not all active, but it's more than 20 people when just retired SAPD (glorified corp WL) outnumber actual corporals.

It's not as if they put in the work to get their ranks and finally retire and you expect them not to have a rank? FYI they outrank you 🙂

• Like 1
4 hours ago, destruct said:

People be acting like they're going to titan your jet out of the air. They won't be able to chase you or anything, literally the only time they'd catch you would be during landings and take-offs, and during those it's not like you can just pit a jet, you get in front of a plane while it's moving with a vehicle (w/o going faster with the jet ofc), and it blows up, you're gonna have to find some comp money. Just make sure to look around before you spawn your jet in, and then scout the area in the jet before you land.

so what is the point of making it illegal then? B/c it can be used to callout a run that is occuring?

• Head Admin
4 hours ago, Millennium said:

so what is the point of making it illegal then? B/c it can be used to callout a run that is occuring?

Time to make every vehicle illegal.  I guess eyes too, you have eyes you're going to jail bud l0l.

This change is retarded, the reasons stated that it can scout at 1200kph which nobody does and that the jets have fake props which make them armed:kappahd:

Lets be real folks APD wanted another way to print free money for no reason ^_^

e74848513c93538fb71ca1ded69c1031.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

It's not as if they put in the work to get their ranks and finally retire and you expect them not to have a rank? FYI they outrank you 🙂

Civs play four hundreds if not thousands of hours on this server too, without riding dick for rank or status. Stop acting like APD are the only committed players to this server and deserve all these rewards. Many people have played this server longer than some of the current sapd members and don't want all this special treatment, they just want a fair server. Your argument is terrible. 

29 minutes ago, Mr GOAT said:

Look at the civ council tards spam after small changes

serverded.jpg

Oh look even some flip flops showed up

Thank God you're retired. You don't even know how to hold a coherent conversation, so let the adults do this and we will let you know how it goes. Also I guess @Grandma Gary is a civ council retard now because he agrees this is a stupid change?

Edited by Blueangelman36
  • Like 4
  • Clown 2
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Blueangelman36 said:

Civs play four hundreds if not thousands of hours on this server too, without riding dick for rank or status. Stop acting like APD are the only committed players to this server and deserve all these rewards. Many people have played this server longer than some of the current sapd members and don't want all this special treatment, they just want a fair server. Your argument is terrible. 

Thank God you're retired. You don't even know how to hold a coherent conversation, so let the adults do this and we will let you know how it goes. Also I guess @Grandma Gary is a civ council retard now because he agrees this is a stupid change?

No @Grandma Gary is the flip flopper.

Everyone outside of noble and people who wear flip flops agree, jets are OP. The APD could make ANY change and one of you retards would make a post about it, and then you’d @ the entire noble discord saying “SUPPORT THIS IDEA GUIZ” 

tfw an altis life server is being ran into the ground because literal scats ideas gain traction

RETARDATION.JPG

8 minutes ago, Mr GOAT said:

No @Grandma Gary is the flip flopper.

Everyone outside of noble and people who wear flip flops agree, jets are OP. The APD could make ANY change and one of you retards would make a post about it, and then you’d @ the entire noble discord saying “SUPPORT THIS IDEA GUIZ” 

tfw an altis life server is being ran into the ground because literal scats ideas gain traction

RETARDATION.JPG

Wrong again goat. I have not told my gang to support my ideas, theyre free to think (or not think in some cases) for themselves. People disagree with this change because its a stupid idea, not because I told them to.

Additionally, you're wrong about who is killing the server. You're stuck in your staff sadp suck bubble, if you left you'd realize most of the people.comlmain about arbitrary rule changes that APD makes. You'll note most of the downvotes on my posts are from sapd members. There's actually a very easy fix to that that you as cheif were never able to comprehend or approach: have a civil discussion about balance between factions. However you are incapable of having a civil and productive discussion. I've already had good conversations with Winters, and I believe this is a realistic option with him. You don't bother to ask questions or talk to people you resort to name calling and arrogance, the sign of a weak argument and a weak leader which explains why many people (myself included) are so hostile to sapd.

Just now, Zeuse said:

wuSNc9O.png

o7ed 3 days ago and still putting in 3 hours a day on civ. L o l.

Funny how you comment on other people's hours but ignore when I post your strictly cop playtime while you claim to be the "savior of the new player"

• Like 1
  • Lead Map Designer
2 minutes ago, Blueangelman36 said:

Funny how you comment on other people's hours but ignore when I post your strictly cop playtime while you claim to be the "savior of the new player"

I have 200 less hours than you on civ, you're not exactly the most active civ either, don't need to be an active civ to understand that supersonic jets are bad for the server.

• Like 1
Just now, Blueangelman36 said:

Wrong again goat. I have not told my gang to support my ideas, theyre free to think (or not think in some cases) for themselves. People disagree with this change because its a stupid idea, not because I told them to.

Additionally, you're wrong about who is killing the server. You're stuck in your staff sadp suck bubble, if you left you'd realize most of the people.comlmain about arbitrary rule changes that APD makes. You'll note most of the downvotes on my posts are from sapd members. There's actually a very easy fix to that that you as cheif were never able to comprehend or approach: have a civil discussion about balance between factions. However you are incapable of having a civil and productive discussion. I've already had good conversations with Winters, and I believe this is a realistic option with him. You don't bother to ask questions or talk to people you resort to name calling and arrogance, the sign of a weak argument and a weak leader which explains why many people (myself included) are so hostile to sapd.

don't make me pull the carfax report out to show that's literally what noble does, @ the entire discord for e-rep on a dead arma 3 forum LOL

you have 0 credibility on this server, so hearing anything about "leadership" from you is a MEME

a legit RANDOM from 501st who thinks they know balance

como se dice R E T A R D

Just now, CaloomClark said:

My nigga. I have reasons for this. So anyways jets go broom.

go 07 again dumb kid lol

• Like 2
  • Downvote 3

the apd cant have a propeller plane that is 1 tappable by a rook

but its ok for the civs to have something that has a hubble telescope on the front that goes faster than the speed of sound credit @rabid for the hubble telescope

sound argument @ civ council

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Mr GOAT said:

but its ok for the civs to have something that has a hubble telescope on the front that goes faster than the speed of sound credit @rabid for the hubble telescope

not picking sides for this argument but this is actually the funniest thing ive read all day, thanks for the laugh big man goat!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Blueangelman36 said:

Not once did I say civs don't deserve some luxuries I was just quoting an ironic comment by sploding, I'm not arguing for or against anything so I don't get your point. 

23 minutes ago, Mr GOAT said:

BIG TEXT OOGA BOOGA

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Mr GOAT said:

RETARDATION.JPG

39 minutes ago, Mr GOAT said:

don't make me pull the carfax report out to show that's literally what noble does, @ the entire discord for e-rep on a dead arma 3 forum LOL

you have 0 credibility on this server, so hearing anything about "leadership" from you is a MEME

a legit RANDOM from 501st who thinks they know balance

como se dice R E T A R D

Please just shut up dude. You make me cringe every time you post. You act like you know the best thing for the server when in reality you dont. We disagree on something that is a small change which in reality costs millions of dollars if done, so no its really isn't that small.

You are someone that got mad at a decision and rage quit from Admin and Chief, that is just sad. You got mod b/c Mcdili decided to spend 10+ minutes before they talked about ur mod app talking about how ur a good guy, he shouldn't have removed you, etc. You got given both positions, not necessarily earned them.

Don't say people have 0 credibilty just because you don't know who they are, they probably play the server more than you did whilst you were chief.

You and the Sr. APD (and apparently staff too) think that civilians fly around in jets everyday checking redzones really quickly. That doesn't happen no one uses jets to check redzones really, most of the time they are roleplay flying in formations and shit. yes it has a good camera (not as good as the hellcat) and yes it goes fast, but still if even used to scout redzones can call out someone is doing a run and that is it, they can't maintain altitude whilst circling the zone (not to mention how loud it is) like planes can. You start to drop if you go that slow. You can read the rest of my points in the post if you'd like. ^_^

also guess what...... IM NOT IN NOBLE ^_^

If people aren't allowed to have their opinion on things than the server will die. 

Now I'm just gonna wait here for you to comment calling me squidward or putting a picture, like I would care lol

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
33 minutes ago, Millennium said:

You act like you know the best thing for the server when in reality you dont. 

You are someone that got mad at a decision and rage quit from Admin and Chief, that is just sad. You got mod b/c Mcdili decided to spend 10+ minutes before they talked about ur mod app talking about how ur a good guy, he shouldn't have removed you, etc. You got given both positions, not necessarily earned them.

Seems like you are quite upset he got staff & chief, and rightfully he EARNED both positions. If he was not welcome as chief the SAPD at the time wouldn't have gone with it, but not only was he the best chief, he was 2x. As for admin who cares if mcdili supported him? That still does not get him the position he still needs majority as you seem to know everything. & If u you think that one situation was the sole proprietor to him stepping down you are very wrong.

• Like 5