o7

Cale

7 hours ago, Cale said:

Arma is boring to me now and just don't feel like playing anymore, its been fun over the years but my time has come to an end.

@Jig congrats and if u ever want to play a game some time hmu, always enjoyed my time with you playing different games and cop/civ

@billdroid @JuanDeaged @G F @swervy @buckie some of the most fun I've had was with you guys either in plague or messing around on cop

@Hurricane @Strae @CocoisDead again has been really fun playing cop and civ with you guys

@Madnesss @Silton @washed you guys made arma bearable in the past month and genuinely brightened up my days when we would play

@WALT @Tapatio thanks for brining me into the cartel scene and teaching me the ropes, again some of my best laughs were with you guys and @Jerrod & @MarveL

@WavyTy @MBPslyr @ZHS-62 you guys brought me into my first "real" gang and really got me into arma, thanks for that (#FREE @ZHS-62)

@GoonThe13Yearold @Jerrod @Masoooooooooon squeaker squad on top

@thor best Foxtrot LT to this date

Thanks to everyone else that I didn't @ or forgot to, it was a fun time on this server and I hope you all go on to do great things

https://gyazo.com/8d3db8e40beb8616b92bfd06f4007484

o7

😞

Love you bro, had great times and def would want to play some time in the future

GOD Bless

• Like 1