Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

12 hours ago, PUREPK TTV said:

we need more apd members admitting to their mistakes so far i havent seen very many

When you’re ego is up your ass and you’re just a person that’s generally difficult to deal with, I’m not surprised you haven’t seem many. 

You’re just an extremely unlikeable person.

1 hour ago, Drippp said:

Y’all are fuckin weird man, quit the game, go outside. Maybe do anything other than argue about virtual cops

If you weren’t permed you’d be crying too. You’re literally unable to play on a server, yet still talk on the forums. Go quit like you preach to the community. Cant wait to see you get unpermed and eat your words.

This post at first was a complete joke to see how people would respond. This is beyond all our expectations holy shit this shit is a fucking gold mine of content and sweaty arma freaks that play this game religiously. LOL 

• Clown 2
  • STFU 1
1 minute ago, Alfie said:

i find it so funny how happy they got in the bank vid he claps his hands and repeats "comp" 50 fucking times yet he drives back into him 🙃

like I said to clay, buddy literally said he was trying to flip me, he meant to do it and didn't expect a truck box to blowup. so yea easiest comp of my life lmaooo.

• PogChamp 1
  • Downvote 1
5 minutes ago, stinkybarbecue8 said:

like I said to clay, buddy literally said he was trying to flip me, he meant to do it and didn't expect a truck box to blowup. so yea easiest comp of my life lmaooo.

he fully nuts himself when it blows up "commmmmmmmmp" 💦

10 hours ago, ClashBy said:

I’m not attached to arma I hop on and fight cartels do feds do bws because I see no one else on this shitty game doing anything but sit in kav and complain about rdm like Ivy

You're full of yourself. You put in 30 hours a week into Arma 3 and half of that time you're crying about something. 

Don't lie about only doing feds and cartels, you were in Kavala for hours the other day robbing us in the PD as PUREPK pretended not to see. You're a clown. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2
38 minutes ago, lvy said:

You're full of yourself. You put in 30 hours a week into Arma 3 and half of that time you're crying about something. 

Don't lie about only doing feds and cartels, you were in Kavala for hours the other day robbing us in the PD as PUREPK pretended not to see. You're a clown. 

You mean when I was roleplaying with a cop outfit on and having fun never robbed anyone 

• Downvote 1
12 hours ago, ClashBy said:

I’m not attached to arma I hop on and fight cartels do feds do bws because I see no one else on this shitty game doing anything but sit in kav and complain about rdm like Ivy

take your steam off private then pussy

• Downvote 1