Introducing weight limit for leaders who own a gang? (taking mild suggestions + feedback)

There should be a weight limit or weigh cap at 245 pounds for owning a gang as I am not going to name any names but I know of one gang who has a minimum 380 pounds 5'3 leader, I think this will overall improve the harassments in game as gang leaders who aren't obese won't be called out on their weight and will improve the healthiness on Olympus, such as allowing people who want to be gang leader workout and slim down to the designated weight, taking mild feed back and suggestions supporting this topic, thankyou

• Like 8
  • BlessUp 1
  • Haha 2
  • Weird 2
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 3
  • STFU 2
  • Lead Developer

What?

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, Smackkk said:

There should be a weight limit or weigh cap at 245 pounds for owning a gang as I am not going to name any names but I know of one gang who has a minimum 380 pounds 5'3 leader, I think this will overall improve the harassments in game as gang leaders who aren't obese won't be called out on their weight and will improve the healthiness on Olympus, such as allowing people who want to be gang leader workout and slim down to the designated weight, taking mild feed back and suggestions supporting this topic, thankyou

Bro wasn't that anime avatar cringe enough already?

I agree. Or at least make Arma 3 Altis life with mods where you can change the avatar and player model of certain people. Highly unrealistic to see some people playing slim characters when they need to be in the back of a dump truck to get around in real life.

Quit destroying my immersion.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Slav said:

I agree. Or at least make Arma 3 Altis life with mods where you can change the avatar and player model of certain people. Highly unrealistic to see some people playing slim characters when they need to be in the back of a dump truck to get around in real life.

Quit destroying my immersion.

I agree this when improve the overall harassment and toxicity as well because the fat ass characters won't talk as much shit cause they know they'll get bullied for weeks

3 minutes ago, Smackkk said:

I agree this when improve the overall harassment and toxicity as well because the fat ass characters won't talk as much shit cause they know they'll get bullied for weeks

On behalf of women, I apologize that we don't look like the 12 year olds in your lolli hentai.  

41 minutes ago, Eddy Spagooti said:

its funny also because hes just been farming negative reputation

Fuck it makes perfect sense... this son of a bitch is inching towards my spot.  

1 minute ago, anti said:

Fuck it makes perfect sense... this son of a bitch is inching towards my spot.  

oof hes trying to take the lowest spot on forums..... here to keep his grubby little neg rep fingies off your spot heres some downvotes for you 🙂

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Eddy Spagooti said:

oof hes trying to take the lowest spot on forums..... here to keep his grubby little neg rep fingies off your spot heres some downvotes for you 🙂

you ride my dick a lot for someone whos paralyzed from the waist down

• Wow 1
  • Clown 1
2 minutes ago, Skateezy said:

If you heard his plane camping video and proceeded to hear his voice you may understand why he is so frustrated. You have a more manlier voice than this “guy”.

I talk with dude mannerisms and have been smoking longer than most of this servers been alive.  I sound more like a dude than most of yall lol.

15 minutes ago, Skateezy said:

If you heard his plane camping video and proceeded to hear his voice you may understand why he is so frustrated. You have a more manlier voice than this “guy”.

my voice wasn't in the video ? 

goofy ass mf

Edited by Smackkk
1 hour ago, Smackkk said:

you ride my dick a lot for someone whos paralyzed from the waist down

Lol not riding just speaking facts, but that was a pretty funny joke for a fat neckbeard whos disabled from your hands to your head ❤️