o7 Ladies

5 hours ago, Cooper:P said:

I've had a fun 4 years on this server I met so many great people and a lot of weird people but overall I'm burnt out of Arma can hardly log on for 5 minutes. Another thing yall mf weird still bringing up that pedo shit when i was the same age nd shit but whatever prove my point that yall mf only listen to what you wanna hear, but i still love you all

Time for the o7's

@ Venomm  you are part of the top 5 people I could tolerate on this server and ive know you for a while and it was fun trolling kids on cop with you.

@ King  proud you got Moderator your honestly gonna make a great admin whenever they decide to promote you but honestly man you will make a great SGT one day keep that shit up my friend.

@ Skys  Free my boy he did nothing wrong #UnblacklistSkysFromAPD

@ Winters  i appreciate the opportunity you giving me on becoming a SGT and a LT and people may throw diss at you but honestly you are doing good as a chief allowing all the seniors having a voice.

@ Lime  My favorite bean 🙂

@ Maddox  don't die in a paramotor accident retard.

@ Xlax  Honestly one of the chilliest people on the server went from blowing up the server to helping run a faction.

@ monsterr  Go back to school  jk you one of my boys and let these kids keep having u rent free in there heads

@ Raquese  be coming up to shoot them guns wit u soon.

@ Admin Michael Literature  known you sense we were admin's on a rust server and now to see you become a admin on Olympus. Lets play rust sometime soon again.

@ Noble  Mod ego .

@ Tyrone  Stupid Canadian Russian but time to camp houses wit you.

@ Rafa  had fun running them events with you and running around a little corporal.

@ 1thedoc  just step down already i got away don't let them drag u back haha

@ Mason Harrison  bald boy

@ Ace  @ GoBoom  UK retards but you guys were ightttt

@Senior APD it was fun working with you all and i wish you all the best.

there is many more but tbh im not gonna be sitting here for 12h typing everyone that i played with. Thank you all for amazing time and i will miss you all, Now its time for me to go fuck more black bitches :)))

you forgot your favorite black man

47 minutes ago, Rossco said:

Thanks for the @ you bitch

@ Cooper:P

Hey man there was a lot of people like I said to waddles but honestly Rossco I love you man and you was one of my favorite senior APD members so I hope that means something 

• Love 1