Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Duping Ban Wave

1 minute ago, Noah Twinkletoes said:

He's callling you a snitch. Snitches aren't cool...

Lol agreed but admins shouldnt let have it gone over a year lol pathetic thats all im saying

Just now, Superiorr said:

There is shit i wouldnt snitch on but if i found a dupe that medics are using to make multi millions i wouldnt hesitate to get my reward :)

2 mil reward? its obvious that its a admins pet who found it and if we shall ever find this pet he will be engaged 

1 minute ago, BakedPotato said:

Lol agreed but admins shouldnt let have it gone over a year lol pathetic thats all im saying

No way for us to know without specifically searching for it.

Just now, Mooey said:

Props to everyone who stopped all these people from their massive exploit. Olympus is saved!

YEAH ITS SAVED ONE EXPLOIT DOWN WERE ALL SAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have problems with Olympus, then just go play on a different server. Devs are trying their best and if you just find it in your heart that they're doing a shitty job, then don't bitch/complain, but instead leave. Personally, Olympus' developers have done some great work and they have a lot of work to do and worry about other stuff at the same time. When they fix a exploit/bug/server issues, there will always be another problem that they encountered and find a way to fix it. (If they can) I love Olympus and if you're going to hate on it, do it somewhere else than here, because the negative and rude comments won't go anywhere, except cause arguments.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, MrRonSwanson said:

Congrats Olympus staff to the great work! cracking down on people who can't play the game the way it should be played.

@Peter Long @McDili @Jesse @Serpico @Grandma Gary 

Wooooooo I get credit for doing nothing.... well I did provide entertainment while others did the hard work. They may not agree, but I was entertained and isn't that what matters?

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, House said:

Shame list!

nah fame 

Just now, DANGUSDEAN said:

Was the person who reported it, "new"? Cause 2 mil can me made on medic (legitimately) in a days worth of work. If they weren't new, they probably would know that and ask for more money.

probably a admins pet lol