Gang Wars Prep

Gang Wars XI : For the Boys  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gang Wars 11 be a draft based team selection or normal Gang Applications?

• Draft - 6 to 8 captains select from all applicants
    • Gang Applications

1 hour ago, Hot Pocket said:

I don't understand why people would we to throw? People are always complaining about not getting fights, why would you want to throw away something new and different then just the same shit everyday. If some people could not let their egos get carried away then we should be fine.

So your telling me if you get placed with a bunch of people from a random gang you have never heard of and got shit on coz they have never left diamond pro you would not be salty.

26 minutes ago, BobsYourAuntie said:

So your telling me if you get placed with a bunch of people from a random gang you have never heard of and got shit on coz they have never left diamond pro you would not be salty.

That's what the captain's are for first of all and I would at least fight and see what happens before being salty

17 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

I'm not salty homie. I'm all for it and the idea. But we both know how ppl are on the server. As long as people can be mature ab it everything should roll smooth.

25 minutes ago, Hot Pocket said:

That's what the captain's are for first of all and I would at least fight and see what happens before being salty

IMO it dont matter who captains are, all the egotistical 14 year olds are gonna throw coz they think they are cool or something, As gay as it sounds an age bracket would work, but then again, there would only be a handful of people who could play.

• Like 1
On 9/19/2017 at 11:46 AM, BobsYourAuntie said:

IMO it dont matter who captains are, all the egotistical 14 year olds are gonna throw coz they think they are cool or something, As gay as it sounds an age bracket would work, but then again, there would only be a handful of people who could play.

The only real way we can see is to try it? What's could possibly happen? Just restart it and do it the old way if it gets bad.

Draft would be good if people like Jaconite.dribbleswhenhespeaks didn't exist. Sadly he does, so that's a no from me. 

No need to fix something that isn't broken. Been gagging for a gang wars since I wasn't allowed to play in the last one. 

20 hours ago, jwilly said:

Do a regular one we could use the gang funds

^

more for me to steal

• 4 weeks later...