Locked The Great Olympus Unbanathon

8 minutes ago, krypton said:

ahahhaha I wouldn't even feel like playing if I couldnt give money to people. WTF is that shit?? No server is worth dealing with that AHHHHHAHAHHA

When you take the time out of your day just to post on this forum it warms my heart.

I'm a big fan honestly.

On 10/17/2017 at 3:30 AM, De Fuk said:

Ayeee I can't say nothing bad about this since I got my second chance as well before this system, but I hope you all learned like I did not to dupe anymore :) hope we could have great things In the future :)

Couldnt have said it better my self RIP  @CHEESE he aint never getting unbanned  lol

@Peter Long Cheese wants to know if ur going to unbann him LOL I told him No beacuse he got banned for being an asshole 

On 10/18/2017 at 3:47 AM, UnbanShamless said:

I have the admin won't even listen to what I have to say, he just says whatever... 

You told peter that you were gonna hang his children. Stupid little retards like you shouldn't get unbanned 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, krypton said:

ahahhaha I wouldn't even feel like playing if I couldnt give money to people. WTF is that shit?? No server is worth dealing with that AHHHHHAHAHHA

Then the system would not be ideal for you. If you are or were banned you could always ban evade or just not play. As of now 15+ people disagree with you. 

11 minutes ago, krypton said:

I plan to play again and Cotinually rape the gangs until I decide to quit again. It really is a great past time every 6 months or so. Everyone gets so riled up around here too xD

You will die to me over and over. Stfu coon

Rip proud's little 13 year old head off please. getting tired of hearing his annoying ego

• Haha 2

Not to sound like a debby downer but some of these restrictions may interfere with other players who haven't been banned... Like halfing the money when being robbed. That would affect whoever is robbing them. and what if they just sell tons of drugs? If i killed them before they could store the money I would be pretty fucking ticked off if i didn't get the money.

4 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Not to sound like a debby downer but some of these restrictions may interfere with other players who haven't been banned... Like halfing the money when being robbed. That would affect whoever is robbing them. and what if they just sell tons of drugs? If i killed them before they could store the money I would be pretty fucking ticked off if i didn't get the money.

Well aware. If you're robbing them the only way you'd know their money is 1/2'd is if you're here. Also, if you kill them, sucks to suck. It's just what has to be done. Since some of these guys did money pickup dupes/exploits.

7 hours ago, buckie said:

Rip proud's little 13 year old head off please. getting tired of hearing his annoying ego

I will. Over and over until he logs off for his bed time.

3 hours ago, Canada said:

I don't care how good you are, your egos way too big. All I ever see is you bragging on the forums about how good you are and how may kids asses you Just tore up at a cartel. Sure your a good player I'll admit that, but let's look at some of the best players on this server. Tiger, 3 rip, whoever it doesn't matter you don't see those guys continually stroking their egos and bragging, the reason is because having a huge ego and bragging doesn't make you a better player or even seem like one. It  just makes you seem like a big headed cuck. Sugarfoot was right you are fucking retarted.

Point noted. But guess what: idgaFUCK about either you, or what you say. So save your Heavy breathing for in game you Canadian Twat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1