The Great Olympus Cruise

1 minute ago, Huuuuunter said:

Yikes, I’d like to see all the keyboard warriors meet up and do the shit that they said they would do if they ever saw you irl.

Reach my ends bro I’ll show all these net bangers what’s good 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, obeymatt said:

Savage honestly I wouldn’t even make you walk the plank I would straight fucking stab you , you talk mad shit over the internet u little net banger

U litterly explained urself in this sentance... guess me and u have something in common?!?!?!

I mean I'll say that years ago I was apart of a gaming community that had a yearly camp out at one of the leaders houses... It was a lot of fun... got to hang out irl with the people you hung out remotely with nightly..So I mean a cruise isn't a terrible idea.. certainly more manageable

• Hmm 1

Everytime i get on forums:

someone makes a post

one of the lesbian sisters posts the dumbest thing they can come up with to reply

Quickly the other sister logs on to one up the others dumbest post they could think of

Community roast follows

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It doesnt seem like a great idea to have a mass of socially awkard soyboys on a cruise because in my opinion, i doubt half of the people here know how to act in the real life...

Edited by Colin L
  • Downvote 1
8 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

Well I guess you didn't learn from your Bunk Bed Buddy, so it looks like you are next on the roasting spit. 

The Joker GIF

First, let us talk about the incorrect facts in your statement: 

"He's 30 years old"

- Incorrect. I may be twice your IQ, but not your age. 

"He is going after 15 year olds" 

- Incorrect. I simply roast people who stick their necks out on the forums/in game and who deserve it. In the case of your brother and yourself, I should have done this months ago. 

Your Siamese twin brother made a comment a little up the thread that I thought was hilarious : "Ok I'm most of the toxicity, and I enjoy my seat there, but it's like u think I'm 100% of the toxicity. Like neck urself"

Let us take some examples of you being the bigger, less toxic inbred child:

48bdab897401e44c1957e166ae5bed02.png

47cacc34480e01fe78eb4c818c3430d4.png

ae21c54a33f2e85d56dd5dcc6b18b8f4.png

38fd7fd221ba65e52dd9595c38f23aa8.png

And my personal favorite : 

eb995e0e6b96683a8e3b41c7e2d8baef.png

What the actual fuck were you trying to say here? It looks like you need some help in school with basic grammar and sentence structure. This should help: https://www.hookedonphonics.com/ By the way, it is spelled "Your", not "ur".

I mean for fucks sake, here is an ACTUAL SCREENSHOT of your last ticket : 

writing by a 5 year old

Bottom line is, I am tired of seeing you and your failed clone on the forums derailing posts, being toxic, and overall shitters. Proud had to sit out a month to learn his lesson, and I am going to give him a few more days to clean it up on the forums. However, in your case, its time for a timeout of your own. 

Oh, before I forget : 

8c793717664fe34cfbbfe56c5f17d67c.png

Nah I'm good buddy. If you need someone to help you find your pecker however, I suggest you ask your doctor. 

He wasn't joking you know, jaconite was actually drunk off his ass and couldn't say a correct sentence without laughing or falling off his chair

@Peter Long you just sent half of the bunk back to ocean thank you 

49 minutes ago, Proud said:

Now now, meeting up with friends is fine, but this is the internet, where ANYONE can see this. It's almost like u have no concern in the world, idk about u but I enjoy life. Maybe meeting up at a park wouldn't be bad (still wouldn't go cuz I ain't meeting people that ik over the internet) but thats safer than being 100 miles from the nearest shore line with people ur meeting for the first time...

ALSO u paying or what? Because if people were to go they wouldn't wanna pay like 2k

Where does it say what boat what cruise line what location? We wouldn’t want you to go anyway and wasn’t even meant for you since your not 18 not trying to roast or be a dick but you can’t even go. 

2 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

@Peter Long you just sent half of the bunk back to ocean thank you 

Where does it say what boat what cruise line what location? We wouldn’t want you to go anyway and wasn’t even meant for you since your not 18 not trying to roast or be a dick but you can’t even go. 

So ur gonna have a cruise in ur pool in ur backyard?

19 minutes ago, Colin L said:

It doesnt seem like a great idea to have a mass of socially awkard soyboys on a cruise because in my opinion, i doubt half of the people here know how to act in the real life...

Did you just unironically call someone a soyboy

1 hour ago, Peter Long said:

Well I guess you didn't learn from your Bunk Bed Buddy, so it looks like you are next on the roasting spit. 

The Joker GIF

First, let us talk about the incorrect facts in your statement: 

"He's 30 years old"

- Incorrect. I may be twice your IQ, but not your age. 

"He is going after 15 year olds" 

- Incorrect. I simply roast people who stick their necks out on the forums/in game and who deserve it. In the case of your brother and yourself, I should have done this months ago. 

Your Siamese twin brother made a comment a little up the thread that I thought was hilarious : "Ok I'm most of the toxicity, and I enjoy my seat there, but it's like u think I'm 100% of the toxicity. Like neck urself"

Let us take some examples of you being the bigger, less toxic inbred child:

48bdab897401e44c1957e166ae5bed02.png

47cacc34480e01fe78eb4c818c3430d4.png

ae21c54a33f2e85d56dd5dcc6b18b8f4.png

38fd7fd221ba65e52dd9595c38f23aa8.png

And my personal favorite : 

eb995e0e6b96683a8e3b41c7e2d8baef.png

What the actual fuck were you trying to say here? It looks like you need some help in school with basic grammar and sentence structure. This should help: https://www.hookedonphonics.com/ By the way, it is spelled "Your", not "ur".

I mean for fucks sake, here is an ACTUAL SCREENSHOT of your last ticket : 

writing by a 5 year old

Bottom line is, I am tired of seeing you and your failed clone on the forums derailing posts, being toxic, and overall shitters. Proud had to sit out a month to learn his lesson, and I am going to give him a few more days to clean it up on the forums. However, in your case, its time for a timeout of your own. 

Oh, before I forget : 

8c793717664fe34cfbbfe56c5f17d67c.png

Nah I'm good buddy. If you need someone to help you find your pecker however, I suggest you ask your doctor. 

Thank you Sire. :DPEducated:

• Haha 1