Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Server Rule update 4/20/2018

2 minutes ago, Metro said:

Ok so if apd catch someone in pyrgos they are not to go to pyrgos hq? and drive all the way to air? hmm?

No - just obviously the cops in the training dome must stay away from the cops doing their thing in the HQ, same vice versa. Common sense will be used in these cases, and civs shouldn’t expect a ban or blacklist if it is the cops that messed with another situation while they were training.

• Like 2
  • Admin
11 minutes ago, sploding said:

Idk what you're talking about, every time Ive got to do trainings Ive found it fun. If training is boring the issue is how you're running it.

Fun for you. Not for the SR who does it all the time everyday and sometimes all day. They’re super repetitive. Some can be fun, but generally it’s repetitive and gets really annoying when you have some questionable deputies who have a hard time grasping basics but somehow passed their deputy test. Since you do not run trainings and do not do this regularly, your POV is madly different. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Metro said:

Ok so if apd catch someone in pyrgos they are not to go to pyrgos hq? and drive all the way to air? hmm? Ok.

I don't know if you completely understood what I said, so let me make it more clear. When the APD do training, they usually go into the dome at Pyrgos HQ. It would make sense that the people administering the training as well as the deputies in training do not engage in the situation at the HQ until the training is over. Just don't shoot at the people inside the big white dome in the Pyrgos HQ. I didn't say at all that the APD should take somebody in APD custody to another HQ if there was a training taking place.

• Owner
1 hour ago, Dαnte said:

Also, there is no specific story. People interrupting trainings has been a problem for a long time now. Especially before the training room was changed from public. In the old TS everyone always knew when training was happening. @ OG trident who came and stole a hawk on @DeadPool first training. 

Lol those were the days @kev @Viper @Xeltini @Last 

• Senior Developer

I definitely interfered with a training when I first got started. Some other cop had just arrested me, and I saw a bunch of players at Neochori HQ and didn't know what was going on, so I lobbed a bunch of grenades in to it. Obviously I didn't know what was going on, so the sAPD guy there just kinda told me what was up, processed me, and released me, but I'm pretty lucky that this wasn't around 2 years ago because I definitely didn't know.

This has been a long time coming. I remember doing trainings at AAC HQ back in mid-2015 and on occasion, a Staff member would send a server-wide message notifying everybody there was a training taking place and if it was to be interfered with, the offenders would be banned. I specifically remember doing a training with then Moderator/LT HamOfMoose where the server-wide warning was sent before we started training. Glad to finally see this codified. 

• Like 1
  • Kreygasm 1
41 minutes ago, Booty Call said:

+1^$

49 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

Because I don't like people being invincible due to rules.

Good point let’s remove that stupid RDM rule. Hate it when people are invincible because I have to initiate...

Really though it’s not a big deal unless you’re a retard. They’re just doing a training. I mean if this was Asylum they’d ban you and just say we did it because we can. At least on Olympus they create a new rule for it and publicly show it.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
2 minutes ago, Google said:

Good point let’s remove that stupid RDM rule. Hate it when people are invincible because I have to initiate...

Really though it’s not a big deal unless you’re a retard. They’re just doing a training. I mean if this was Asylum they’d ban you and just say we did it because we can. At least on Olympus they create a new rule for it and publicly show it.

Not sure how you compare having to initiate on someone vs initiation on someone and getting a ban

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
53 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

Not sure how you compare having to initiate on someone vs initiation on someone and getting a ban

It’s to make a point. You’re complaining that they’re invincible while doing a training. I’m complaining that we have to initiate, this needs to be changed. No more RDM no more initiation. Stop making players invincible 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3
2 minutes ago, Google said:

It’s to make a point. You’re complaining that they’re invincible while doing a training. I’m complaining that we have to initiate, this needs to be changed. No more RDM no more initiation. Stop making players invincible 

in·vin·ci·ble
inˈvinsəb(ə)l/
adjective

too powerful to be defeated or overcome.

Your point is moot considering the way you get around RDM is by initiating, whereas there is no way to harm or effect people during training without getting a ban.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Just leave the deputies alone, not really too hard considering if you rob them they probably wont even have a full loadout. Take advantage of the situation and do a fed or something idk

47 minutes ago, Booty Call said:

Probably since it’s a dog shit rule

Okay, you're a fucking low IQ retard. Use your fucking brain you dumbass, you don't want to be a monkey. How's it a dog shit rule? It literally doesn't affect you, if they're training they're in a training dome basically uninteracting with the outside world. Fucking retard. You're a god damn human being not a fucking monkey. You have a brain, now fucking use it.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1
20 minutes ago, Google said:

Okay, you're a fucking low IQ retard. Use your fucking brain you dumbass, you don't want to be a monkey. How's it a dog shit rule? It literally doesn't affect you, if they're training they're in a training dome basically uninteracting with the outside world. Fucking retard. You're a god damn human being not a fucking monkey. You have a brain, now fucking use it.

Jesus Christ your fucking retarded writing a whole damn paragraph over someone else disliking a rule, It’s a dogshit rule because it’s not necessary to ban people over fucking interrupting some precious deputies training god forbid they experience what it’s actually like being a cop right away not some fucking simulation 

8 minutes ago, Booty Call said:

Jesus Christ your fucking retarded writing a whole damn paragraph over someone else disliking a rule, It’s a dogshit rule because it’s not necessary to ban people over fucking interrupting some precious deputies training god forbid they experience what it’s actually like being a cop right away not some fucking simulation 

K, Monkey.

28 minutes ago, Booty Call said:

K, Go help Kyle write more AHK’s :P

Sounds like he was just supporting someone to his full extent while on Support team ;) 

1 hour ago, Booty Call said:

You when you realize you can't easily abuse trainings to steal cop gear anymore

giphy.gif