Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Processed Drugs having Player perks

DRUGS HAVING PLAYER PERKS ( PLEASE READ THE WHOLE TOPIC BEFORE YOU VOTE TO UNDERSTAND)  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Should processed or double processed drugs have player perks?

Now this has been a long Idea of mine but I didnt mention it because I wasn't to sure if it could even be done. I am sure with the "amazing" developers  we have for the server we could pull something through

The basis of the idea was to increase the value of doing illegal runs and cartels for all 

Essentially all or just some Illegal Processed or double Processed ( up to what we want ) have certain perks

Therefore there is an actually demand for drugs like the real world

So if I had 100 Processed meth I could manually drug deal it to people who wanted the drug to fight

Some of the perks could be very simple to not allow huge change in game play

- The way I would have it is that u would have to either double process or triple process a drug and using it would not give you a weird effect but rather a helpful one. Examples could be... 

- Meth = increased stability for 60 seconds 

- Moonshine = 5% faster sprint

- Coke = 10 extra health for 60 seconds

- ECT

- you get the point and even if this does sound super op u could also nerf them by adding defects to trade off

EXAPLE

- Meth = increase stability for 60 seconds - but can only walk ( player reduced to walking speeds

- Moonshine = 5% faster sprint - minus 10 health

- coke = 10 extra health for 60 seconds limited vision or ranged vision

THIS IS JUST AN IDEA PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTION AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :)

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Reflection said:

Now this has been a long Idea of mine but I didnt mention it because I wasn't to sure if it could even be done. I am sure with the "amazing" developers  we have for the server we could pull something through

The basis of the idea was to increase the value of doing illegal runs and cartels for all 

Essentially all or just some Illegal Processed or double Processed ( up to what we want ) have certain perks

Therefore there is an actually demand for drugs like the real world

So if I had 100 Processed meth I could manually drug deal it to people who wanted the drug to fight

Some of the perks could be very simple to not allow huge change in game play

- The way I would have it is that u would have to either double process or triple process a drug and using it would not give you a weird effect but rather a helpful one. Examples could be... 

- Meth = increased stability for 60 seconds 

- Moonshine = 5% faster sprint

- Coke = 10 extra health for 60 seconds

- ECT

- you get the point and even if this does sound super op u could also nerf them by adding defects to trade off

EXAPLE

- Meth = increase stability for 60 seconds - but can only walk ( player reduced to walking speeds

- Moonshine = 5% faster sprint - minus 10 health

- coke = 10 extra health for 60 seconds limited vision or ranged vision

THIS IS JUST AN IDEA PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTION AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :)

Not bad idea Ik other servers do stuff like this

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, =DRK=VACation said:

Not bad idea Ik other servers do stuff like this

I am pretty sure they can do that because if you played project silver lake that has the exact same thing your talking about

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Weed is a meme and meth gives you low tier god mode.  I don't believe the other drugs have additional effects other than the aids vision.

What does "low tier God mode" mean? You are temporarily invincible? You take less damage?

17 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Weed is a meme and meth gives you low tier god mode.  I don't believe the other drugs have additional effects other than the aids vision.

wait are u for real does it actually give me more health?

and by how much like 3 extra shots? cause if thats true with full vest and some csat im basically god lol 

Edited by Reflection

I think you can overdose and the negative defect is your screen cycles through the rainbow but doesn't sway like Broweiser's do. Length of effect, no clue sry

Edited by CuzzICann

Meth doesn't increase your health, it reduces the amount of damage you take from bullets. Last time I tested this with CSAT and GA and it took something like 8 shots to kill me.

Currently:

Marijuana usage will increase your hunger and will give you a meme like gary said.
Heroin gives you aids vision
Cocaine will give you aids vision but reduce A3 fatigue for the duration of the aids vision
Meth will reduce incoming damage by 25% like Dili said. You can die from doing an excessive amount of meth.
Shrooms will give you aids vision
Beer & Moonshine will make you drunk
Frog will also give you poop vision.

7 hours ago, McDili said:

Meth doesn't increase your health, it reduces the amount of damage you take from bullets. Last time I tested this with CSAT and GA and it took something like 8 shots to kill me.

Time to start fucking using meth 

4 hours ago, lou25000 said:

its only good for bum rushing shit cuz u cant shoot aimed in its aids

3 hours ago, Strikke said:

ever watched a old school 3D movie without the wierd ass glasses? thats how using meth looks like but abit more extreme

catch me tanking at the next fed, I’ve adapted to the shaky screen from the stupid tear gas the corporals throw

Edited by kev
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Strikke said:

It doesnt only shake. it also separates out the RGB and moves "3" images of the same screen around. (if i remember correct)

I use a mk200, I’ll hit all three ez

• Like 1