1 hour ago, Genghis Khan said:

@Nicoleee Before I knew you ppl always asked if I know who you are. They would say "I feel like you guys would get along well" And by golly damn brother they were right. Thank you for always being a MemeQueen and thanks for being my best friend in these last days. <3 Also thanks for helping me get my highest bounty of 6.4mill!

Amen brother, cya around. You sister fucker.

Should've pulled the AT Offroad first :Kappa:

• Kappa 1

Fuck man, I’m gonna miss you @Genghis Khan. I remember playing Civ V with you, Lou and Frosty one night and we had some of the most fun I’ve had in this community. You truly are a brother and I’ll miss seeing your memey ass getting deputy every month just to lose it to inactivity. Don’t forget that we started the Memetage/Shittage compilation videos and had tons of fun doing them.

This one hurts, o7. Get shredded and go kick ass. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Genghis Khan said:

@Walsh Weep I swear to God I still think you are black lmao, Take care of Nicole. Even tho she stole your Pizza Points SMFH!

Its sad to see you leave, im going to miss you brother man have fun in the Coast Guard if you choose to go there

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Bunched me in with Suki as taking medic too seriously lol, that's cute man. Trolling until the end.  Or just salty until the end. Idk

I guess you didn't see me retire a few months ago, nor have you played with me to actually get to know me (which I don't blame you, usually I avoid the special snowflakes). I'm the last person to take shit seriously in this community anymore. 

But yeah, bye I guess. See ya in a week

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Isaac Newton said:

Bunched me in with Suki as taking medic too seriously lol, that's cute man. Trolling until the end.

I guess you didn't see me retire a few months ago, nor have you played with me to actually get to know me (which I don't blame you, usually I avoid the special snowflakes of this community). I'm the last person to take shit seriously in this community anymore. 

But yeah, bye I guess. 

Yikes. I don't think he meant you tbh lol.

Edited by Nicoleee

o7 man, never really talked to ya but i still remember watching one of your memetages for the first time, then finding out u had more and watched every single one. Those videos gave me mad respect for ya

• Like 1

O7 bro, though I only had limited exposure to you, your memetages are gold and your real af.. a trait that most have lost nowadays...

Stay golden pony boy..see ya around

1 hour ago, Isaac Newton said:

Bunched me in with Suki as taking medic too seriously lol, that's cute man. Trolling until the end.  Or just salty until the end. Idk

I guess you didn't see me retire a few months ago, nor have you played with me to actually get to know me (which I don't blame you, usually I avoid the special snowflakes). I'm the last person to take shit seriously in this community anymore. 

But yeah, bye I guess. See ya in a week

fuck off medic retard you and suki can suck a caterpillar dick. I got you homie @Genghis Khan

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, lou25000 said:

fuck off medic retard you and suki can suck a caterpillar dick. I got you homie @Genghis Khan

"Medic retard" Wow man ya really got me! See I would fuck off but your boy @'d me without getting his facts straight. 

I would talk to you more but that is a waste of time, considering you are the typical toxic trash that Olympus unfortunately produces every now and then. Not worth. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Isaac Newton said:

"Medic retard" Wow man ya really got me! See I would fuck off but your boy @'d me without getting his facts straight. 

I would talk to you more but that is a waste of time, considering you are the typical toxic trash that Olympus unfortunately produces every now and then. Not worth. 

RETARD