Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Designer Applications: [CLOSED]

• Community Manager

Thank you for your interest in becoming a Contributor /  Designer. As you can imagine, we received a large number of applications. I am sorry to inform you that you we are currently fully staffed and are currently not seeking new Contributors /  Designer.

We encourage you to apply for future openings once they are posted. 

Edited by Gluxdator, 2/23/19

• Like 7
  • PogChamp 1
12 minutes ago, Mako said:

If you need any tips, help, advice etc. I'm up to respond however if you're blatantly unqualified don't bother wasting my time and yours.

How do I skin?

• Like 1
  • TriHard 1
1 hour ago, Mako said:

Due to the recent influx of people wanting to apply or contribute in some way to the server I'll be opening applications.

‎Due to recent growing interest in texture designers, I am opening the applications for the Texture Designer role for Olympus. Submit your applications in the support section of the forums. 

If you are interested, these skins must be High-Quality. Low effort applications will be thrown out. 

With your application, please provide the following skins - 

1. Rebel Ifrit skin

2. Rebel Uniform

3. Backpack skin

4. ALSO A MALDEN COUNTY SHERIFF UNIFORM

If you need any tips, help, advice etc. I'm up to respond however if you're blatantly unqualified don't bother wasting my time and yours.

• Like 1

I would do all that, but since I just found out that my last project was never approved and I just made 15 textures for no reason. consider this my submission.

https://imgur.com/gallery/CPOfXEE

59 minutes ago, sploding said:

I would do all that, but since I just found out that my last project was never approved and I just made 15 textures for no reason. consider this my submission.

https://imgur.com/gallery/CPOfXEE

Cant texture vests..

10 hours ago, tacosmell said:

Cant texture vests..

I know that, there are textured vests because the project was for a modded server, but the clothes are all vanilla.

2 hours ago, Creepy said:

Sorry boys, no Mystery Machine ifrit is happening. You'll have to find something else to drop on kids in. @Mako doesn't like @xDRO's work.

I don't think its the concepts. It's more the fact that masking over one whole piece is simple.

@xDRO has dope work don't get me wrong, but i think this app is to showcase skills within texturing. Complex designs are more sought for i think.

Edited by tacosmell