Locked So i see people on olympus getting permed for shit they did on asylum

First of all,asylum staff,i'm publicly,in front of everyone telling you to suck a dick.
Now i dont even know why would ANYONE here listen to fucking ASYLUM STAFF  ... LIKE HELLO ? they can go back to their shitty dead server,THIS IS OLYMPUS NOT ASYLUM. @Peter Long please don't pay attention to what those guys did on asylum,if they haven't hacked/scripted on OLYMPUS,fucking unban them. THIS IS OLYMPUS,NOT ASYLUM i repeat. OLYMPUS,NOT ASYLUM,over.

Im not even friends with a single person that got permed because of that but its pissing me off so much that people who did dumb shit on asylum are getting permed on olympus aswell...like hello ?
Im probably permed on asylum cuz i went there and spammed "EVERYONE JOIN OLYMPUS ITS BETTER THEN THIS SHIT SERVER" for like 20 minutes so i'm probably permed there for advertising other server,i dont even know,never joined back,i just left after i got bored of spamming,so if i am permed there for advertising olympus will you guys now perm me here aswell for advertising it ? like hello,this is stupid if you ask me,asylum staff lowkey out here licking OS's ass and they trynna be admins on this server that's like 100 times better then their dead shitty one...like look,now they're making a game,HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA big cringe,good luck with that.
This comes from a player who only plays Olympus server,only plays Arma 3 because of Olympus.

Edited by xanx
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 10

First, these guys aren't just getting punished because they did stuff on Asylum, there are reports of them doing it here. We usually don't perm if it doesn't happen here.

Secondly, even if, in the rare case we do ban, THEY CHEAT, and if someone cheats somewhere because they suddenly get bored of it, what do you think will happen when they get bored of Olympus?

• Like 7
7 minutes ago, Pledge said:

First, these guys aren't just getting punished because they did stuff on Asylum, there are reports of them doing it here. We usually don't perm if it doesn't happen here.

Secondly, even if, in the rare case we do ban, THEY CHEAT, and if someone cheats somewhere because they suddenly get bored of it, what do you think will happen when they get bored of Olympus?

R u brain dead?

• Downvote 6

Why would you want someone who has cheated on a similar server play on this one? People get their routers fried and get scripted on by players then beg for them to be banned then a month or two later they want them all unbanned lmao

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Page said:

R u brain dead?

are you? I mean listen up... its quite simple, if you scripted on Asylum there is a high probability you will script here.. like that's common sense.. But, most the Asylum folks getting banned as of late were for what they did on Olympus.. I find it oddly coincidental that all these Asylum folks are getting permed for what they call 'lag'; however, Olympus OG's never seem to experience the same sort of lag with anyone else.

3 minutes ago, draMa said:

Why would you want someone who has cheated on a similar server play on this one? People get their routers fried and get scripted on by players then beg for them to be banned then a month or two later they want them all unbanned lmao

fucking this.... like cant have it both ways... you play dirty... you lose the right to play... ezpz

• Like 4
Just now, MAV said:

are you? I mean listen up... its quite simple, if you scripted on Asylum there is a high probability you will script here.. like that's common sense.. But, most the Asylum folks getting banned as of late were for what they did on Olympus.. I find it oddly coincidental that all these Asylum folks are getting permed for what they call 'lag'; however, Olympus OG's never seem to experience the same sort of lag with anyone else.

Page never cheated. Everyone on aslyum got a mod menu when Notorius hacked the server the issue is that page can't answear a simple question from pledge.

21 minutes ago, Chaos said:

You are retarded. Why would they let known scripters and or cheaters on the server? Regardless of what server they did it on. Once someone plays dirty once they don’t go back.

You're right. 1 tapped by akm BTW Mr kryptic chaos

• Like 2

Only reason I am banned is because a hacker hacked the server and put press F1 for mod menu so i did and i got permed then unpermed straight away on asylum ages ago 

Then ikilled said well u hacked on that server so u banned on this one like what 

so many hackers who hacked on asylum moved here and didnt get permed until they hacked on this server

but i have never hacked personally on asylum or olympus 

32 minutes ago, MAV said:

This.

• Owner
20 minutes ago, Chaos said:

and just like me if he’s innocent he will get unbanned.

This^

We dont just take names from Asylum and ban them on the spot. We go through a whole process before putting in a ban that Asylum gave us. We check their evidence, check the players logs, reports, and have the devs look into everything thats found. If an appeal is made, we go through a more excessive process then usual bans. If we go through everything and that person is still banned then they are lying to you because it just means we found something that was clearly evident to let the ban stick.

36 minutes ago, MAV said:

But, most the Asylum folks getting banned as of late were for what they did on Olympus.. I find it oddly coincidental that all these Asylum folks are getting permed for what they call 'lag'; however, Olympus OG's never seem to experience the same sort of lag with anyone else.

fucking this.... like cant have it both ways... you play dirty... you lose the right to play... ezpz

Amen.

• Like 2
  • Owner
1 minute ago, Drippp said:

I cheated on Rust am I going to be banned on Olympus?

Player has been dealt with the appropriate administrative action. Please be sure to leave any proof you have submitted up for at least 2 weeks in case we need it for further review. 

Thank you for the report.

• Kreygasm 1
  • Kappa 2

there is a guy in my gang who got banned on asylum because he was in a gang with a scripter and the scripter gave him a gun without him knowing it was scripted in. he got banned on asylum for associating with a hacker then a couple days later got banned off Olympus he appealed the case and the staff looked into it and got him unbanned on Olympus as he was not the one scripting and was just a victim on asylum. at the end of the day anyone who hacks or scripts we do not want to have in the community. but if they are innocent the staff will look into it and unban if they feel that the ban is not needed. that's where our staff is better than asylums

• Like 2