Just now, Grandma Gary said:

Xanx have big brain big smart

OS have small brain small smart

Xanx use big smart brain to uncover wicked Asylum plot

Xanx use big smart brain to try warn small OS brain of danger

OS small brain no smart no listen

Asylum unleash big evil plot

Many cartel fighter go Asylum where more warm more women and more meat

Xanx use big smart brain to tell all other Olympus brain that he BIG SMART and already warn small brain OS

Olympus consensus deemed him FUCKING RETARDED

Xanx actually have small brain and small penis but good edit so ok

legend

4 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Xanx use big smart brain to tell all other Olympus brain that he BIG SMART and already warn small brain OS

I have a small brain? :(

• Sad 1
23 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Never have i ever laughed so hard
Thanks for liking the edits hahhaahha

You might be the most retarded human beings I have ever seen.

The only dev they have to show off is Jesse and he offered to come back here before he was offered to dev at asylum. Keep in mind we have 4 devs and 1 contributor. And 3 of the 5 was taught and or learned from the almighty Jesse. I do think that asylum will make a comeback but if they want to over take Olympus once again it would take months and months and months of dev work for them to have better and more features than Olympus. And if we are being honest here Olympus is more focused on a steady player base no matter what their interest on the server is and cartels aren’t the most popular thing on the server anymore so they aren’t going to bend over backwards and kiss the feet of the cartel players they will do what keeps people on the server.

2 hours ago, xanx said:

FORGOT TO MENTION the part where they made you ban so many people here that were previously banned on Asylum
@ikiled @Arigato @Ryan

Hate me or not,you gotta admit it,i warned you,i saw this coming,and now they fucked you up...

True true I love gaskal good guy 

1 minute ago, xDRO said:

If there are any Asylum players here on Olympus that plan on leaving, Could you please do us all a favor and take this dude with you?

Thanks

Can we start a petition to limit his post count to 1 a day.

1 hour ago, xanx said:

u're irrelevant. dont talk to me. im 19

I do care about it cuz i started on this server and i wanna keep it like that,i dont want to be forced to move to another server cuz every single FUCKIN CARTEL FIGHTER will...
Its just stupid how i see Mr.Career Cop Nerdy commenting,im sorry,u dont fight cartels,ure irrelevant here.
And all the other kavala scats commenting,ure irrelevant aswell on this post.

u wanna know what pisses me off the most about you?? you joined the community 2 months ago and act like you knew the people that are in this conversation. you act like youre a cartel fighter yet your dumbass cant even follow basic server rules. im sorry but seeing you act like a know it all is very frustrating. you think you know everything when in reality you just sit on the forums 24/7 and feed off ppl responding to your threads. theres a solid reason ppl dont fuck with you and u tried changing your name to rebuild whatever ego u had as alekkz. Also use fucking spaces after commas and periods holy fuck.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Benjison said:

u wanna know what pisses me off the most about you?? you joined the community 2 months ago and act like you knew the people that are in this conversation. you act like youre a cartel fighter yet your dumbass cant even follow basic server rules. im sorry but seeing you act like a know it all is very frustrating. you think you know everything when in reality you just sit on the forums 24/7 and feed off ppl responding to your threads. theres a solid reason ppl dont fuck with you and u tried changing your name to rebuild whatever ego u had as alekkz. Also use fucking spaces after commas and periods holy fuck.

Last time i checked u guys get wiped everytime u gewt on cap and then just leave.
So,yea,don't talk to me. I R R E L E V A NT noobo

10 minutes ago, xDRO said:

If there are any Asylum players here on Olympus that plan on leaving, Could you please do us all a favor and take this dude with you?

Thanks

oh no daddy pls don't kick me out the house

8 minutes ago, Jaster said:

Can we start a petition to limit his post count to 1 a day.

yessir

• Downvote 2
1 minute ago, xanx said:

Last time i checked u guys get wiped everytime u gewt on cap and then just leave.
So,yea,don't talk to me. I R R E L E V A NT noobo

oh no daddy pls don't kick me out the house

yessir

this is what the fuck im talking about bro... go stab another person homie 

1 minute ago, iamvaltrix said:

+1

+1 ? i joined the community 2 months ago and im still better then you in every single aspect.
No matter what you check,im better,so,valtrix,gtfo.

Just now, Benjison said:

this is what the fuck im talking about bro... go stab another person homie 

why you gotta bring that up everytime? it was s e l f d e f e n c e
And prove im wrong...like,no hate,i love that u guys fight,we need more cartel fighters,but if u gonna come here and roast me,u need 1. roast material 2. be better then me and u aint got nun so ye