Rotor Tapping  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Should rotor tapping be allowed?

• No
    • Only whilst engaged
    • Yes

• Senior Map Designer
2 minutes ago, REAL Raptr said:

He killed himself i landed my heli with the same problem at the same altitude at the same time no issue and i had the bigger more difficult heli 

You're right, if I initiate on someone and shoot them one second later it's their fault right?  They should have put their hands up quicker.  

• Senior Map Designer
3 minutes ago, REAL Raptr said:

You might actually be retarded in no way does that connect to what i said.....

I'll clear it up a little, breaking a rule to kill someone does not make it their fault.

17 minutes ago, REAL Raptr said:

Corps didnt say a thing regarding the comp other then he couldn't be bothered and went and played overwatch for a hour and a half while i waited just for him to get offline.....

keep sucking onyxs toes...

@Corps I'm already tracer

Raptr, Rotor tapping in the situation you were in was a bad decision. You should have comped them the cost of the orca + insurance. Makes it much easier for a ban appeal. The whole 25 mil thing is the closest 4 crater to square. That's the only comp Onyxcaboose would take. Kinda shitty given that I accepted 1 mil comp for some shit he did to get him unbanned, when he offered me 5 mil. Last time I'll be nice to him and his squad. Anyways, I digress.

Raptr, a much easier and legal solution to him hovering would have been to blow out his engine or kill him from the pilots seat. It's not VDM if there's a reason behind it. In no way is rotor tapping someone NOT vdm if they die.

@Onyxcaboose how you gunna be a dick like that when I did you a huge favor letting you comp us so little? Have you no heart? lol

Edited by Nickolas

This is a good way for me to look at your appeal. 

Rotor tapping an orca that is auto hovering in the air to kill them because you are engaged is VDM. Plain and simple. Deal with the ban if you can’t follow rules. 

18 hours ago, REAL Raptr said:

Corps didnt say a thing regarding the comp other then he couldn't be bothered and went and played overwatch for a hour and a half while i waited just for him to get offline.....

Also lmfao at this. I told you to put in an appeal I will take care of it the next day. It was 1 in the morning. I was going to bed. Telling people I said “I couldn’t be bothered” is just lying to yourself at this point. 

• Downvote 1
19 hours ago, REAL Raptr said:

Don't worry I think @Corps and I won most of the games that night.

• Haha 1

The only time you should rotortap or pit someone is if you have the cash and/or are willing to comp them. Because this is arma, tables, chairs, the ground and air will cause you to blow up that includes other vehicles, plants and water, so yea gl Hf. 

On 2/14/2019 at 8:40 PM, Gaz said:

Lmao he was just hovering there, its an unfair way to kill somebody, it is literally VDM. If you want to make a poll about removing VDM, than do that. What you shouldn't do is make a post asking if you are able to rotor tap, something that wasn't an issue. 

so i saw this post read the topic and couldn't believe he was banned for rotor tapping someone then i started reading the comments and the comments and Gaz brought up some good points. listen man you fucked up move on just dont even bother rotor tapping next time,buy a 7.62 rifle and shoot the pilot out