[Poll] Community map & development recent changes

[Poll] Community map & development recent changes  

119 members have voted

1. 1. What should we do with the new police siren?

• Change the police siren to something completely new
    • Change the siren back to what it was
    • Keep the siren, I like the new one
  2. 2. What should we do with warzone rebel?

• Put Warzone Rebel back to what it was originally
    • Find a new area for warzone rebel instead of the last two
    • Keep zoomzooooooom's rebel
    • Go back to DeadPool's rebel

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, ikiled said:

Never said that the majority is what is gonna happen.

yet you're doing a poll

We are gonna look into who voted in each and determine the majority through that way. 

point proven

You gotta understand tho, this is a community change, not only for "cartel fighters", it's for the community as a whole.

alr so let the community decide changes for the apd

• Downvote 15
Just now, bdj said:

yet you're doing a poll

yes, correct so we can see what the general community wants

Just now, bdj said:

point proven

you're retarded

Just now, bdj said:

when was the last time you've been in a staff meeting? because im pretty sure that the community civ reps have actually been shaping the APD in the last few

• PogChamp 1
5 minutes ago, ikiled said:

yes, correct so we can see what the general community wants

you're retarded

when was the last time you've been in a staff meeting? because im pretty sure that the community civ reps have actually been shaping the APD in the last few

literally contradicted yourself

• Downvote 17
39 minutes ago, bdj said:

there's nothing i love more than people who have never won a cartel fight asking people who have also never won a cartel fight to make decisions for people that fight cartels every single day

Keep crying 

• Downvote 2
54 minutes ago, bdj said:

there's nothing i love more than people who have never won a cartel fight asking people who have also never won a cartel fight to make decisions for people that fight cartels every single day

From analyzing the votes, I see that the majority of CARTEL FIGHTERS, as well as COMMUNITY MEMBERS, want warzone back where it was.

In conclusion, we will be putting warzone back to East arms where it was originally.

Here are the votes to put it back to show you it is actually people fighting cartels every day and even though they may have a different opinion than you- it doesn't mean their opinion is wrong.

https://gyazo.com/4656f11b0f4c05c8cdb6b98b9777966b

70+ Votes, winning by a long shot against like a few people in the same gang and some career cops voting for DeadPool's rebel

5 minutes ago, ikiled said:

From analyzing the votes, I see that the majority of CARTEL FIGHTERS, as well as COMMUNITY MEMBERS, want warzone back where it was.

In conclusion, we will be putting warzone back to East arms where it was originally.

Here are the votes to put it back to show you it is actually people fighting cartels every day and even though they may have a different opinion than you- it doesn't mean their opinion is wrong.

https://gyazo.com/4656f11b0f4c05c8cdb6b98b9777966b

70+ Votes, winning by a long shot against like a few people in the same gang and some career cops voting for DeadPool's rebel

ty for putting words in my mouth

22 minutes ago, rapidaax said:

Keep crying 

keep making shit rebels

Edited by bdj
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 20
2 minutes ago, bdj said:

ty for putting words in my mouth

sorry I usually can't understand words coming out of your mouth so I had to make the most of what I could grasp

sl.ashx?z=3381bed0&DataID=479946&ft=1

2 minutes ago, bdj said:

keep making shit rebels

he actually didn't make any of those rebels so I don't know what you're talking about... why don't you become a map designer and see how easy it is to please everyone?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, ikiled said:

actually didn't make any of those rebels so I don't know what you're talking about... why don't you become a map designer and see how easy it is to please everyone?

haha good come back! haven't heard that one before! shows your ignorance

i wouldn't ask sapd who can't push rebel, let alone cartels, if their life depended on it for changes to be made on a rebel. i would ask cartels fighters. never did i say asking the community was a horrible idea, but a lazy one.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 19
5 minutes ago, bdj said:

i wouldn't ask sapd who can't push rebel, let alone cartels, if their life depended on it for changes to be made on a rebel. i would ask cartels fighters. never did i say asking the community was a horrible idea, but a lazy one.

Imagine bitching about something but never providing the community anything useful ever in your life.

You have no right to talk. Contribute to things and leave feedback at the very least. NO ONE will respect what you gotta say if you can't even make a simple suggestion. I know you talk like one but there is no need to act like a baby. 

I have more respect for someone who leaves logical opinions on things like @HyperGoat and I am pretty sure I have even heard @Connor McGregor have civil discussions.

• Like 4
  • PogChamp 1
  • TriHard 1
Just now, TheCmdrRex said:

Imagine bitching about something but never providing the community anything useful ever in your life.

You have no right to talk. Contribute to things and leave feedback at the very least. NO ONE will respect what you gotta say if you can't even make a simple suggestion. I know you talk like one but there is no need to act like a baby. 

imagine not being able to put one and one together

cba to leave suggestions so that some brain dead monkey could comment on it giving their irrelevant and blind thought on it. Every time the word cartel gets brought up, 90% of the time it a no name retard who's in a squatter gang complaining about quilins, wants to bring back quilins or complaining about something they have no experience in. the current cartel civ council are half inactive and half no longer fighting cartels on a serious level. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 20
9 minutes ago, bdj said:

imagine not being able to put one and one together

cba to leave suggestions so that some brain dead monkey could comment on it giving their irrelevant and blind thought on it. Every time the word cartel gets brought up, 90% of the time it a no name retard who's in a squatter gang complaining about quilins, wants to bring back quilins or complaining about something they have no experience in. the current cartel civ council are half inactive and half no longer fighting cartels on a serious level. 

If everything on this server is a such a problem to you and you don't want to help out making it better do us all a favor and fucking leave. Literally arguing over something and spitting all over us just for fun. Seriously fuck off lmao 

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, ViteZ said:

Uhm sorry but I've been here for only like 6 months and have no idea where the original rebel you guys are talking about, can someone give me a map screenshot or something? I'm really curious, thanks.

all you need to know is that it is 1000% better than the one they have now. 

1 minute ago, Evann said:

all you need to know is that it is 1000% better than the one they have now. 

I hope so because the new one is terrible and the one before it was terrible, I liked the old one (East of OG) even tho' people would be annoying and snipe, it was somewhat good, but the last 2 ones are just meeh, no hate towards whoever designed it.

Edited by ViteZ
2 hours ago, bdj said:

Warzone rebel affects multiple different parts of the server not just cartel players

2 hours ago, bdj said:

yet you're doing a poll

point proven

You have to be cooked if you don't think even some of the changes to the APD are not influenced by the community? Things are done for the sake of balance and who brings "issues" up is mostly not peter long but the members of the APD, The members of civ council and the community, and the members of the staff team and it is mostly a collective effort of these groups to get something changed.

3 hours ago, bdj said:

sorry there's no competition

Shut up u lispy retard, God u got urself hated on this community aswell cuz u joined some shitty asylum gang and think ur some hot shit

Hey, Proud here, thought I should make a swift reappearance to shut u the fuck up. I’ve hardly read this but ur ego is just getting to u because of mr Connor mcgregor the bald headed kid who tells girls about his arma career. U used to be such a niced little mouth sprinkler until the gang ur in now, so how about u shut the fuck up and quit talking shit to the community who made u and go suck off mcgregor some more cuz that’s all u explicit idiots seem to do.

I already made that mistake, and seems that ur following in my footsteps

Also don’t say there’s no competition, we wipe u more then u wipe ur monitor of all the drool, u fucking monkey, and as a moderator Ryan once said, rope.

• Haha 1