Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Fed Stats 1/21/2019 - 2/19/2019

Just now, Civak said:

Imagine thinking someone in sAPD with a Ghosthawk can't flare a titan and then have a gunner mow down the guy before he can even finish the reload animation lmfao

Unlucky then. Most of the time it’s a random Corp or po flying and the hawk falls out of the sky. If the pilot can press c then just ditch the vehicle and get out of the rings with gear asap

2 minutes ago, JuanDeaged said:

No one is trying to spend a extra 750k for launcher and rockets to do a bw. Same argument for armed planes ppl say buy a titan like I’m not trying to fucking spend a mill to keep titaning a retard out of his plane just remove it.

That’s just lazy arguments. If you are doing a fed you NEED a titan. People with titans save feds. @Creepy saved our 37 person bw with 4/5 hawks going down. 

3 minutes ago, NokiaStrong said:

Unlucky then. Most of the time it’s a random Corp or po flying and the hawk falls out of the sky. If the pilot can press c then just ditch the vehicle and get out of the rings with gear asap

From my experience it's not a random Corp or PO flying and they actually know how to use a Ghawk effectively. Except for when Sandman was on. He didn't know.

As for getting the gear and getting out ASAP, you say that as someone who does BW's with 20+ people almost every time if not exclusively every time. When there's a Ghawk mowing down everyone on the ground and another 7 lethals and 5 non-lethals in Hunters/Striders slamming dome it tends not to be as easy to counter as you say. ESPECIALLY when the Medic who is hostage and told to stay inside a certain building decides to go full ape mode and run out to get lethaled by the cops... or better yet just combat log.

1 hour ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

If I were throwing shade I would take things personal.  You want to talk about ego right?  Let's check your ego:

Yikes, If I were you I wouldn't even be bouncing back at DeadPooL for having an ego, You turned into the biggest fag and egotistical retard as soon as you got sAPD and everyone knows it

• Like 2
Just now, Civak said:

From my experience it's not a random Corp or PO flying and they actually know how to use a Ghawk effectively. Except for when Sandman was on. He didn't know.

As for getting the gear and getting out ASAP, you say that as someone who does BW's with 20+ people almost every time if not exclusively every time. When there's a Ghawk mowing down everyone on the ground and another 7 lethals and 5 non-lethals in Hunters/Striders slamming dome it tends not to be as easy to counter as you say. ESPECIALLY when the Medic who is hostage and told to stay inside a certain building decides to go full ape mode and run out to get lethaled by the cops... or better yet just combat log.

The wave it’s self shouldn’t be an issue if you made it 25 minutes.  2 people putting gear in cars 1-2 others taking the vehicle. 16 other people killing wave and shooting out gunners if you can’t get a titan. But I mean sometimes everything goes to shit and you win some and you lose some. 

Not sure if stats page tracking is wrong or something, but the data I got from checking stats is pretty different from those shown here:

28327c19816ab104b703701c704545cb.png

Although if you ignore the difference between amount of feds, the gold sold is pretty atrocious considering that there were 16 completed feds according to the stats, and if we assume that the average gold bar amount is 250 (Which is the high end, just an example) then only 6 feds were technically completed successfully. @destruct If you have data correlating bomb blown and gold sold then please post as that is what peter claimed in his post.

29 minutes ago, destruct said:

For those asking where the stats come from:

I didn't make these stats from thin air. These stats are based on logs. There are logs when a federal event is started (bomb planted), a federal event is stopped by the APD (defused) or when a federal event is completed (bomb blew). The logs also mention how many cops were online at the time of the event status (started, stopped, completed) which is where I got the online cop stats. Other than that, all I did was compile these logs and count how many times they appear through a google sheet.

@Bloodmoon

16 minutes ago, JuanDeaged said:

No one is trying to spend a extra 750k for launcher and rockets to do a bw. Same argument for armed planes ppl say buy a titan like I’m not trying to fucking spend a mill to keep titaning a retard out of his plane just remove it.

Not to mention you have to carry less mags for the 20 retards running at you wave after wave cause you gotta carry enough rockets to take down hawks.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, NokiaStrong said:

The wave it’s self shouldn’t be an issue if you made it 25 minutes.  2 people putting gear in cars 1-2 others taking the vehicle. 16 other people killing wave and shooting out gunners if you can’t get a titan. But I mean sometimes everything goes to shit and you win some and you lose some. 

Okay thanks for once again telling me how to play a BW if I did have 20+ people every time your input is so greatly appreciated

Just now, drama said:

Not to mention you have to carry less mags for the 20 retards running at you wave after wave cause you gotta carry enough rockets to take down hawks.

Someone just sit on titan duty. They can give callouts on waves and when the wave is going. Keeps everyone organized and calm. Titan duty just sits on a hill and coordinates till helis come. 

2 minutes ago, NokiaStrong said:

Someone just sit on titan duty. They can give callouts on waves and when the wave is going. Keeps everyone organized and calm. Titan duty just sits on a hill and coordinates till helis come. 

ngl, nokia is right, like have 1 monkey sitting somewhere with just a titan rockets etc and have them on titan duty while the rest of you deal with those apes running at you.

2 minutes ago, Civak said:

Okay thanks for once again telling me how to play a BW if I did have 20+ people every time your input is so greatly appreciated

Don’t do an end game event if you don’t have enough body’s or enough skill to compensate for the lack of body’s. 15 is decent for a bw. 5 guys max dealing with vehicles gear and hawks. 10 to move around and rotate to hold bomb and kill when wave slams

2 minutes ago, NokiaStrong said:

How many people you guys got doing feds, 30?

1 minute ago, NokiaStrong said:

Don’t do an end game event if you don’t have enough body’s or enough skill to compensate for the lack of body’s. 15 is decent for a bw. 5 guys max dealing with vehicles gear and hawks. 10 to move around and rotate to hold bomb and kill when wave slams

Yes I Am Sorry For Not Having 1/5 Of The Server Population If Not More For Every Federal Event That I Do If Only We Were Like Blackwater Inc. :bigcheefface:

2 minutes ago, Civak said:

Yes I Am Sorry For Not Having 1/5 Of The Server Population If Not More For Every Federal Event That I Do If Only We Were Like Blackwater Inc. :bigcheefface:

The 37 person bw only had 18 of Blackwater. 

4 minutes ago, drama said:

15-18 on average.  at lower than 14 and successful bw percent drops hard in my experience 

49 minutes ago, MAV said:

Alright children calm it down..

@DeadPooLdid only get mod for purge event and I think the cartel event...however how many none staff have been trusted with a mod whitelist, even if just for a few hours per time...

Yes  @ThatNerdyGuy , @DeadPooL throws shade sometimes and sure it's usually extremely inappropriate.. so he deserves the shade he gets thrown back him... But no one can deny @DeadPooL does care about the community and does what he can to help...even if he is an asshat from time to time

Also joining a channel with 14 people ready to back you up then @ing someone to join us incredibly immature.. it would just end up being a gang bang.. anyone can act big when they have their posse with them.. join a channel where you stand alone in your opinion, then I'll say you got balls.. shits whack

I was only there and asking for him to show up because others were wanting to be there to see it. I’ve had a couple discussions with Deadpool in the past in private channels. 

35 minutes ago, BananaHammock said:

I can't really speak for @ThatNerdyGuy guy, but it was never about if did or didn't care, it was about him proposing the same thing over and over again. (nerf the APD)

There is no doubt he cares about this community. At the end of the day, he just wants to make this a better place for people to spend their time. 

1 hour ago, HyperGoat said:

ur actually childish. You say you dont have an ego yikes. 

Was it childish? Very. I got caught up in the moment. I want to have a conversation with Deadpool about issues with the APD. He can livestream it or record it, just me and him. Cooler heads will prevail. 

20 minutes ago, thor said:

Yikes, If I were you I wouldn't even be bouncing back at DeadPooL for having an ego, You turned into the biggest fag and egotistical retard as soon as you got sAPD and everyone knows it

I’m not here to pick fights with you. You can call me all the names in the book. Just puts your maturity as well as mine on display. 

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, destruct said:

For those asking where the stats come from:

I didn't make these stats from thin air. These stats are based on logs. There are logs when a federal event is started (bomb planted), a federal event is stopped by the APD (defused) or when a federal event is completed (bomb blew). The logs also mention how many cops were online at the time of the event status (started, stopped, completed) which is where I got the online cop stats. Other than that, all I did was compile these logs and count how many times they appear through a google sheet.

Can you find the time inbetween the bomb blowing and being repaired? How fast APD repairs can also determine a win for APD.

47 minutes ago, drama said:

Its when I did my event to kill cops we have over 45 people in one group killing cops at warzone rebel (my rebel). Then we moved to Blackwater and camped cops then did a BW and back to warzone. Most of the cops Alt f4d after the bw.

ya'll gay

these stats dont reflect gold/vehicle claimed, therefore this entire post is as worthless as the 9 year olds posting. defending the timer is the easy part, escaping is harder.

its been a few months since ive done the events but nothing has never changed, apd always stack and have huge item advantages over civs, now more than ever with active sapd, staff, retired retards, and planes.

3 minutes ago, DeadPooL said:

Can you find the time inbetween the bomb blowing and being repaired? How fast APD repairs can also determine a win for APD.

Its when I did my event to kill cops we have over 45 people in one group killing cops at warzone rebel (my rebel). Then we moved to Blackwater and camped cops then did a BW and back to warzone. Most of the cops Alt f4d after the bw.

That's an interesting thought. I'll look.

50 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

I was only there and asking for him to show up because others were wanting to be there to see it. I’ve had a couple discussions with Deadpool in the past in private channels. 

There is no doubt he cares about this community. At the end of the day, he just wants to make this a better place for people to spend their time. 

Was it childish? Very. I got caught up in the moment. I want to have a conversation with Deadpool about issues with the APD. He can livestream it or record it, just me and him. Cooler heads will prevail. 

I’m not here to pick fights with you. You can call me all the names in the book. Just puts your maturity as well as mine on display. 

I attempt to reason with you and airborne logically stating I made minor mistakes and you’d strip my PO and then blacklist me for a report I already dealt with. Terrible administrative system and that’s why a lot of good cops are leaving. Hey it’s good for the rebels.

• Like 1