Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

9 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Wow, I am speechless to say the least. It seems like just yesterday @xanx caught us conspiring to unban people from Asylum to tank Olympus.

I thought our master plan would thrive for so much longer, looks like I will have to speak with the new owner now!

Moving on.

I am sending as many well wishes your way as I possibly can. I can't even begin to imagine a minute in your shoes right now. I hope that everything works out as it should.

I speak for everyone on the team of staff at Asylum, we wish you the best and a speedy recovery.  As you move into your advisory role, I would like to pitch a few ideas. Not that you'll be a double agent or anything. But ya know.

God speed,

Mitch

you may suck over at asylum, but at least you're active

• Downvote 1

o7 [MC] Peter Long, nothing but love for you, id write a long ass reply but you know what i think about you and what you've done for Olympus. Wish you nothing but the best. Love you big man, see yah around.

• Like 1

@Peter Long. Fuck you, but thank you. Fuck you for leaving me with @Ares. Thank you for being a cool dude and turning into a great friend. We started back in MC and I played cop with you when we were both low levels, and you fucking skyrocketed ranks. I however was a squeaker 15/16 year old that everyone hate. You could consider me the OG Proud and Savage which is why PO was where I stuck. But over the years, I was able to talk to you more and more, especially when I weaseled my way into a staff position in the beginning of 2017. You always pissed me off when you challenged my bans (you know what ban I am talking about specifically). But you are a very selfness and overall good dude. Taking all of my insults like a champ and giving it back. Your dedication to this community was almost annoying lol (but in a good way). I don't got much more to say but thank you because you know we're going to keep in touch. But this gives me the perfect opportunity to post this one last time.... love ya man

• Like 3

o7 @Peter Long At least this means we can have a SWAT team now??? And call it the "Long Schlong of The Law".

Thank you for all your hard work and contributions over the past few months. You left your mark here and will be missed. Best of luck to you.

Guest Hadi Mokdad

Still don't believe this :(  o7 dad you will be missed you were and will always be a legend take it easy okay bud?  . The server is in good hands  with ares .