so is the server dying?

is this a normal cycle after an owner leaves or does it normally not end up with 3 members of staff gone in an instant like this i feel like this is what i reffered to when i posted server is dying a while back, i knew more staff would leave and eventually it might be all of them gone there is already atleast 1 staff member who hasnt even opened the forums since February 23rd so idk what to say :)

• Downvote 1

The servers not dying. Every weekend I have to spam to get in and even on some weekdays. And also what staff member hasn't opened the forums since Feb 23 I literally looked at all of them and didnt see a single person who had any where close to that.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, hawk said:

Lol a few people leave and the server is dying guys, it's over! These types of posts are so retarded

hawk i was putting a question there cause this is what happend to ILRPG back on Arma 2 and that server died than and i dont want it happening again

Funny enough unfortunately most of the staff that have been “leaving” were actually  not given retired perks due to being forced out of the position due to inactivity. There’s no lighter way to put it sadly but at least we can now put more active and deserving people into the role.

Now @Drama leaving was tragic. Good man and a hard worker but IRL and GW got the best of him.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, TheCmdrRex said:

Funny enough unfortunately most of the staff that have been “leaving” were actually  not given retired perks due to being forced out of the position due to inactivity. There’s no lighter way to put it sadly but at least we can now put more active and deserving people into the role.

Now @Drama leaving was tragic. Good man and a hard worker but IRL and GW got the best of him.

so why isnt pink forced out of her position

1 hour ago, Peanuts said:

There just isn’t much else to say, the server isn’t dying. Admins leave all the time, new ones get promoted, ect,

they didnt love they got forced out :o

4 minutes ago, karma said:

they didnt love they got forced out :o

I didn’t know that, now I do. I would say that’s a yikes but getting kicked out is essentially just leaving as them not being active was the cause of them getting kicked.

Just because a few staff members step down, doesn't mean anything, people come and go.. if they actually had to go (they could've been simply laid off for being inactive as well..)

I can say for the 4 years i've been here on/off, server is not dying, but the game is slowly losing interest, but it is still poppin as OS servers are always maxed. I can say Arma 3 will eventually die in a year or 2, but @Ares said he has plans for keeping OS running for a while in his post!

3 minutes ago, HyperGoat said:

Just because a few staff members step down, doesn't mean anything, people come and go.. if they actually had to go (they could've been simply laid off for being inactive as well..)

I can say for the 4 years i've been here on/off, server is not dying, but the game is slowly losing interest, but it is still poppin as OS servers are always maxed. I can say Arma 3 will eventually die in a year or 2, but @Ares said he has plans for keeping OS running for a while in his post!

in before "Ares o7 post" a few months down the line :FeelsBad: