Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD Handbook Update 5/5/2019

Just now, ThatNerdyGuy said:

You expect people to listen.  I don't know if you remember from your days as a Cop.  People don't listen and never have.  The difference between Cops at Federal Events versus Civ's at Federal Events is that the Civ's are trying to win for gear as well as have a strategy.  You must be disillusion if you think that you can get Jonny with 50 hours on the server to listen when he just wants to fuck around.

The only thing I get from this is that SAPD can't manage their faction like civs can and in return have to be endlessly buffed to the point where they win no matter what. It's your faction, do like a civ and teach them useful stuff and not irrelevant shit.

1 minute ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

You expect people to listen.  I don't know if you remember from your days as a Cop.  People don't listen and never have.  The difference between Cops at Federal Events versus Civ's at Federal Events is that the Civ's are trying to win for gear as well as have a strategy.  You must be disillusion if you think that you can get Jonny with 50 hours on the server to listen when he just wants to fuck around.

427569f3f1e0666debf1abd27d0c4ced.gif

What were you saying Mr lieutenant

• Like 1
  • Kreygasm 1
2 minutes ago, Bojo said:

Civs adapt to a change and win 10+ times, APD refuses to adapt / change and get salty about not winning 24/7.

Omegalul

can we get some fed stats to see if we are winning 24/7 like this wise man states ? @destruct

• Like 1
Just now, Strae said:

can we get some fed stats to see if we are winning 24/7 like this wise man states ? @destruct

"And get salty about not winning 24/7"

Do you not see the "not winning" in there or?... 

2 minutes ago, Bojo said:

The only thing I get from this is that SAPD can't manage their faction like civs can and in return have to be endlessly buffed to the point where they win no matter what. It's your faction, do like a civ and teach them useful stuff and not irrelevant shit.

Here's your difference, 247 cops compared to 30 people in a gang or in a group. 

3 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

427569f3f1e0666debf1abd27d0c4ced.gif

What were you saying Mr lieutenant

Expectations versus reality.

1 hour ago, Zeuse said:

Imagine fighting a whole civ stack full of lethals.

You have free gear, no NLR, basically unlimited funds - but you chose to do the same thing over and over again. You're incapable to showing any leadership ability and thinking outside of your three minutes of life expectancy.

Just now, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Bro you just remove the retards that refuse to listen to you? What is so hard to understand about that?

• Carrot Kid
1 minute ago, Bloodmoon said:

Imagine pushing an apd buff after civs win feds for 3 days after stacking a retarded amount of civs. 

Imagine pushing it right away without any feedback during a staff meeting during which are literally there for that purpose.

You know what? I want to be able to taze and restrain cops at federal events again, @Ares if you could just let us make that happen by the end of the day that would be great!

• Like 1
  • Kreygasm 1

That's why you got CPL, FTO, SGT, LT etc. To Branch out the work :)

Just now, Mr Majestic said:

You have free gear, no NLR, basically unlimited funds - but you chose to do the same thing over and over again. You're incapable to showing any leadership ability and thinking outside of your three minutes of life expectancy.

These guys can push over and over without any risk, they can have armored helis with the capabilities to shut down any fed event but still lose. And when they lose they need a buff, if they can’t figure out why they are losing and have to resort to buffs it’s pretty sad tbh.

• Like 1
Just now, Bloodmoon said:

Bro you just remove the retards that refuse to listen to you? What is so hard to understand about that?

And your point?  We can only remove people if we see it or it's reported to us.  Tbh, it's fucking video game.

• Like 2

And your point?  We can only remove people if we see it or it's reported to us.  Tbh, it's fucking video game.

I mean sapd clearly isn't putting any effort in, especially when apps like this get accepted b265cb1c151a7c0bb6d020e710ed8316.png

If you want civs to not be able to win while they are already stacked, the problem lies with the dogshit leaders on cop.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

this thread is fucking hilarious and tbh the new towers at blackwaters are busted and cops should have a way to deal with an absurdly large group doing a fed event. 

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Bojo said:

And I find it funny how the apd has to take EVERYTHING there is as a "oh civs are op" when in reality 90% apd are all dogshit and can't hit the side of a barn standing next to it.  Stop blaming everything civs has as the reason as to why civs are op when in reality apd are dogshit. 

Literally all civs after prime got banned back in the day.

26 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

If its a lost cuase? Then why am I here?

Pledge didnt even bring this up in a staff meeting for discussion. 

If the APD cant win they have to be spoon-fed and coddled.

No, I asked Ares. Just like you did with this blackwater buff from when Peter was Owner. LOL get serious or get the fuck out.

• Like 1
  • Carrot Kid
5 minutes ago, Drippp said:

These guys can push over and over without any risk, they can have armored helis with the capabilities to shut down any fed event but still lose. And when they lose they need a buff, if they can’t figure out why they are losing and have to resort to buffs it’s pretty sad tbh.

It's weird that in all the 20 something bws and feds in the past couple days, we've only seen a couple hawks and not very many hunters, even when there are SAPD on. You'd think they might use the resources that they have first before asking for more.

• Like 1
Just now, Zahzi said:

It's weird that in all the 20 something bws and feds in the past couple days, we've only seen a couple hawks and not very many hunters, even when there are SAPD on. You'd think they might use the resources that they have first before asking for more.

bruh people aren't gonna spam hunters and hawks into a 30 man group with admins and titans youre trolling

1 minute ago, Ron said:

bruh people aren't gonna spam hunters and hawks into a 30 man group with admins and titans youre trolling

Why not? Because we have titans that SAPD laughed at us to get when hawks were an issue?

14 minutes ago, Pledge said:

Literally all civs after prime got banned back in the day.

No, I asked Ares. Just like you did with this blackwater buff from when Peter was Owner. LOL get serious or get the fuck out.

We brought it up in a staff meeting and it got approved

10 minutes ago, Pledge said:

In all seriousness, this change is only temporary. It will be reverted when the map changes Deadpool snuck in are taken out.

Didnt sneak shit in

Know your facts before you come at my throat.

Just now, Unjo said:

Why not? Because we have titans that SAPD laughed at us to get when hawks were an issue?

wat are you going on about, nobody wants to lose money so they aren't gonna pull hawks and hunters that are gonna get taken out of the air by titans in 30 seconds